11th

I am Super Junior's Sister!

"Nicole?" someone called me. I tossed in bed and groaned.

"What time is it?" I mumbled.

"It's 6AM. You gotta get ready for school," the voice urged.

"I'm sick. I don't wanna go," I covered my face with the pillow and fake cried.

"Nicole ah...." he pled and removed the pillow from my face as he switched my bedside light on. I took a good look at his face and saw that it was Eunhyuk. I jumped up in surprise.

"O-oppa," I called, obviously in shock.

"Come on, wake up. Go shower, and come down for breakfast, okay?" he said then got off my bed.

"Ne," I nodded and he smiled before closing the door behind him.

 

After 15 minutes, i was down at the dining area, and saw the seats empty. "Oppa?" I called out.

"Hmm?" he answered as he walked out the kitchen with 2 glasses of milk in his hands.

"Where are the rest?" i asked as i took my seat on the table.

"They had schedule. I just got out of the hospital, so they asked me to rest at home," he smiled. "Eat."

I nodded and ate up the eggs and bacon breakfast he made.

 

"i'm gonna take you to school today," Eunhyuk grinned after washing the dishes. I nodded and i waited out front. After awhile, he came and we walked to the car in silence.

Okay, i wasn't gonna deny this. It was awkward. Very much awkward. We sat in the car and i started to plug in headohones.Suddenly, he held my hand back. "Let's talk, hm?" he suggested. My heart beat raised a lot per minute and i could feel my face blushing. Madly.

I nodded and kept my iTouch back.

He started the engine, and drove off. "Alright," he took a breath, "I know this is hard for you. But it's hard for me, too."

"Why?" I asked as i looked at him. He glanced briefly at me and turned to the road.

"Because it's not an everyday thing when you wake up and find that you have a sister you never knew about," he said.

I nodded softly and looked out, not knowing what to say.

"Nic?" he called. "Say something."

"There's really..." I sighed, "There's really nothing to say." I felt the disappointment in me increasing.

"I'm really sorry," he sighed this time.

"It's not your fault. You don't have to say you're sorry," I whispered.

"I don't know... I just feel like.. You're really sad," he said.

"I am," I answered.

"There's nothing i can do?" he offered.

"Nothing," I said and turned to look out the window.

"I wish i could make myself remember," he sighed again.

"That's the thing," I raised my voice a little higher, " You can't remember. No matter how much you try, YOU JUST CAN'T. You're not supposed to MAKE yourself remember. You're supposed to remember me like how you remembered the other brothers. You have no idea how i felt when you said you couldn't remember me. You said it's hard that you woke up one day and found out that you had a sister you never knew about? Well, it's hard when i've been spending the day with my brother, and the next thing i knew, he doesn't remember me at all. It's not as hard for you as it is for me," I said, and the tears were building up, " At least you don't remember anything about me. I remember EVERYTHING about you. What you said, what you liked wearing, what you liked to eat, what you liked to wear, and all those stupid stuff that i took note of you." My tears dropped and i immediately turned away again.

He listened silently the whole time and took a deep breath. "Are you gonna keep avoiding me?" he asked softly.

"I'm not avoiding you," I mumbled.

"You are," he said. 

"No, i'm not," I replied.

"Yes, you are. You see? You're always this stubborn! I already apologised, so what should i do? Jump pff a building? Hit my own head with a brick? Leave? Would that make you feel better? I've never wanted to hurt you. All i can say is that i'm sorry. I really wanna make it up to you. Would you please just let me?" He pled and reached over to hold my hand. Just then, as our hands touched, he let go immediately. Then he held his head in pain.

"Oppa? What's going on?" I asked in panic.

"I... I... I remember something," he whispered.

My eyes widened as i digested what he said. "What do you remember?"

"You were my girlfriend," he breathed and pulled me to his chest.

"Huh?" I said as i felt my head colliding with his neck. In my head, once again, HUH? I was completely clueless.

"You were my girlfriend. I loved you a lot," he whispered.

 

-

 

-

 

-

 

Hereeeeeee's an update. :) Oooo, a twist!

Thanks for subscribing :D I love you guys! Comment more! :D