22nd

I am Super Junior's Sister!

My insides were burning. My face felt flushed. Oxygen was used up in this little activity we were doing. And soon, my lungs felt like it was bursting. My heart rate was going  higher and higher. He slowly pulled away, and looked at me in the eye.

I registered the fact that we just shared a kiss. I shook my head and tried to say, "Why did you...."

"I wasn't supposed to," he said, "but i wanted to." He looked into my eyes and willed me to believe him.

"All of a sudden...." I trailed off.

"I couldn't control myself anymore," he whispered. "I'm sorry. Did i scare you?" He removed his arms from my waist and cupped the sides of my face.

I shook my head and looked away. I was blushing, and i was sure he could see it. Suddenly, he chuckled. "Are you.. blushing?" 

"Tsk." I pushed him away, feeling embarassed.

Then he laughed out loud, and pulled me to his chest. I felt happy, to just be there.

"Oppa-" I wanted to ask him something.

"No, no, no. Don't call me, 'oppa'. It feels like I'm your brother when i'm obviously not right now," he stopped me.

"If you're not my brother, then what are you?" I teased. He pulled away and pushed me to sit down on the bed. Then he knelt in front of me and held my hands together within his warm ones.

"What else?" he smiled. I shrugged, acting dumb. He shook his head in defeat and looked me in the eye. "I don't wanna be your brother. Or your buddy, or friend. I want to be something more. I want to give you everything you need. I want to be everything you want. I want to be in the position to protect you. I want to be the first one you see when you wake up, and the last before you sleep. I want to do so much for you. But... I can't do those until you let me."

I felt his sincerity. And amidst his confession, i felt myself tearing up. 4 years of waiting, and when i finally give up, he comes to me. I could only look at him lovingly, and nod.

"Is that a yes..?" he asked, hopeful. I nodded again and he crashed me to his broad chest. "I love you," he whispered.

"Me too," I smiled and hugged him.

 

After a whole of 3 hours, we were in the balcony, resting, side by side, hand in hand, with me leaning on his shoulder. We were just talking and everything felt normal. It felt comfortable. But whenever he rubbed his forefinger in circles against the back of my palm, my heart beat went a little faster.

"You know..." I started, trying to ask why he wanted to confess.

"Hm?" he turned to look at me.

"Well... When you.. uh... you know.." I stammered. Mentally hitting myself.

He laughed and tightened his hold slightly around my hand. "Yoseob told me that if i hadn't come clean with my feelings for you, he'd go ahead. And that he had the means to do it. So i couldn't let him."

I nodded, smiling at both the fact that Yoseob knew, and that Eunhyuk knew exactly what i wanted to know.

"So, since when...?"

"It's been a while," he admitted, playing with my fingers. "You?"

I froze at the question. I couldn't possibly say 4 years.... "Hmm, 4 months?" I acted. He laughed and kissed my cheek.

"Why didn't you tell me?" he asked.

"I tried, but.. you didn't realize," I said.

"Try now," he demanded.

"No!"

"Please?"

"NO."

"I'm your boyfriend now. You have to listen to me!"

"You are?"

"NICOLE!"

"WHAT!?"

"Confess to me. NOW."

"NO!" He tickled me and i laughed, pushing him away and trying to get away. "Come here!" he laughed and grabbed my waist, tickling my sides. Just as i tried to run away, he pulled me down and i sat on his lap. He wrapped his arms around my waist and put his chin on my shoulder. "Gotcha," he whispered. "Tell me now."

I shook my head. Just then, we heard the boys come home. He sighed and briefly kissed my neck before letting me go. I laughed softly and ran away. "I'll get you soon," he warned. I just laughed again and ran off to meet the brothers.

"Nicole ah~" Kyuhyun whined.

"Why?"

"You left me at the studio today!" he pouted.

"Ah!" I sighed as i remembered, "Mianhae~~" He continued pouting until i hugged him.

And Eunhyuk came down, clearing his throat. I let go immediately. "What was that?" Leeteuk asked, referring to the throat clearing thing.

Eunhyuk snapped out of it and tried to think of an excuse. But Donghae jumped up and said, "He must have missed me!" Donghae ran to Hyuk and pounced on him. Eunhyuk managed to catch him. "Let's go and chat in your room!" Donghae said and Eunhyuk carried Donghae up the stairs.

"Ew, another Eunhae moment?!" Sungmin gagged and walked off, with Shindong, Yesung and Heechul following.

Leeteuk laughed and took my hand to the couch. We sat down and he started talking about his day. Just like before. And Wook stepped in, "I'm making supper. Do you want anything?" 

"Ne!" i said, and Leeteuk nodded.

Suddenly, Eunhyuk came down and saw us. He rushed over and sat between me and Leeteuk. "Hyung, you have a wife now! Watch the distance!"

"She's my sister," Leeteuk defended. And slapped Eunhyuk's head.

"Ow. HYUNG!" Eunhyuk pouted. Just then, Donghae flew down the stairs. "YAH! LEE HYUK JAE!"

He ran to us and glared at Eunhyuk. Then he looked away and asked Leeteuk. "Hyung."

"Mm?"

"If any guy happened to like Nicole, what would you do?" Donghae asked. OH. WRONG MOVE. Leeteuk was one of the most protective brothers. The other protective ones were Donghae, Kyuhyun and Siwon.

Leeteuk raised his eyebrows, widened his eyes and stared at Donghae. "I'll kill him."

Then Kyuhyung appeared. "WHAT? Wait. I'll go get a gun."

"Wait up, Kyu. I'll buy a grenade," Siwon glared, as he walked out.

My jaw dropped and I slapped my hand against my forehead. I glanced over at Eunhyuk who had his hands over his mouth, eyes wide in shock. And Donghae just smirked at Eunhyuk.

Oh no. This was going to be hard........

-

-

-

YAY! 54 subs! Hehehehehe <3 Thanks people! ^^

Oh, and enjoy this chapter! Leave your comments! ^^