17th

I am Super Junior's Sister!

"I was-" I was interrupted by a knock on the hotel room door. Everyone turned to the door, and Kyuhyun went to open it.

"Annyeonghaseyo," a VERY familiar voice greeted.

"Oh! G.NA noona," Kyuhyun called. I sighed inwardly as she walked in.

"Omo, everyone's here? Annyeonghaseyo," she bowed. She wore a tight blouse with skinnies, looking all pretty and sparkly. "Eunhyuk ssi, can we talk?"

He looked at me and then back at her and looked at me again. I smiled slightly and he nodded to her, "Sure. Let's uh.. Go to the lounge."

Then they both left and i sighed. "Nicole ah-" Heechul tried to say but i held up my hand.

"I wanna sleep. I'm tired," I pretended to yawn and grabbed all the covers around me. The brothers left the room one-by-one, leaving Siwon, Donghae and Kyuhyun. 

 

We were on the plane, on our way back to Seoul. And Hyuk sat beside me. "So, what did you and eonnie talk about last night?" I causally asked. Okay. Not so casual. But yeah.

"Er... Well... She asked me about my schedule.. My free days.." he muttered as he played with his fingers.

"She wants to go out on a date?" I cut to the chase.

"Well...... I think so," he nodded.

"And?" i urged.

"And what?" he acted dumb.

I tsked him, "Are you going on a date with her?"

"I don't know." He answered this surprisingly well. As if he really didn't know. He looked into my eyes, and asked, "Do you want me to go on the date?" I felt myself drowning in his eyes. They were sparkling and i was falling. I felt like looking into his eyes all day.

I shut my eyes immediately and opened them again. "If you want to, you should go," i forced myself to say and smile.

"So you think i should go?" he asked.

I refrained from looking into his eyes as i shrugged, "Do you want to?"

"I don't know.."

"Do you still like her?"

"How can i tell?" he

"Do you wanna see her all the time? Do you care about what she says? Do you feel like you worry for her all the time?" I posted some commonly asked questions.

"I don't," he shook his head.

"Then, i-" i was interrupted by someone.

"Just go out with her once, so she'd stop bothering you," Leeteuk said from the other aisle.

"But isn't that giving her the wrong impression?" he asked.

"Then tell her on the date that this isn't going anywhere," Leeteuk rolled his eyes, folded his arms ans went to sleep.

I thought about it and said, "Yeah, you should." Yeah, he totally shouldn't.

 

So it was his date day. And none of the members were free. That left me and him. "Help me pick out clothes?" he yelled from inside his room.

"Sure," I forced myself to smile. I was dressing up my crush for another girl. YAY ME. Oh FML.

He stood behind his toilet door, styling his hair so i couldn't see him clearly. I slowly picked out and found a perfect navy0blue sweater-like shirt. "Here," I said. He was half when i turned to pass his shirt and i was shocked.

I immediately turned back. "Uh..... Take it," I threw the shirt over my shoulder. I swallowed hard and walked towards his bed.

"Nicole ah," he called. I turned but he was still half , trying to get the shirt on. "A little help?"

I looked at his body and silently went, "OH MY GOD." Then i sighed and got closer, "Okay..." I helped him pull his shirt down and my knuckles brushed his rockhard abs.

My eyes widened as i quickly tried to remove my hands. "Thanks," he smiled his gummy smile and i stepped back. I nearly fell over the dirty laundry on the floor, but he slipped a hand around my waist and grabbed me back up. "Careful," he warned.

I could only stare at him. He stared back and i gulped. It was silent between the both of us. It wasnt awkward. It felt right.

But then i snapped out of it and pushed him away. That caused me to fall backwards again, and he was about to catch me once more, except the fact that i was already halfway on the floor. He quickly reached out his hand and placed it behind my head and the other behind my waist. The next thing i knew, he fell on top on me. But my head and back didn't come in contact with the floor.

It was that staring moment again. I couldn't seem to bring myself out of it.

He didn't speak. We just looked at each other. I gulped at the closeness. Then i didn't know if it was my eyes, or him. But he was moving closer, and closer. And soon, our lips were close to touching.

I pushed him off and quickly said, "You need to go for your date, and i need to... er.. study?" I stood up and rushed out of the room.

"Nicole!" he called but i closed and locked my door behind me. I rushed to my bed and grabbed the sheets around me.

"WHAT. JUST. HAPPENED," I whispered loudly to myself. I kept thinking about the scene that happened earlier and gulped. Did he try to kiss me? I just... DId he?

After a few minutes of thinking, a knock came on my door and scared me less, "Yeah?" I answered.

"We need to talk," Eunhyuk said seriously.

"You're gonna be late for your date. We'll talk tomorrow. You go have fun! Bye! I love- HAVE FUN!" I stopped myself form saying the usual 'i love you'. Then i facepalmed at my words.

It was quiet for a short while, then he spoke again.

"I cancelled it. Now, i need to talk to you. Please."

 

-

-

-

HERE! I realised that i replied quite a few in the comment box, so i'll just continue doing that! :)

And so.... It's 2:50AM. ><

I stayed up just to write this for y'all! <3

Comment more yeah? Mwahz readers!