23rd

I am Super Junior's Sister!

It was late at night, and the brothers had all gone to sleep. I stayed up, waiting til the main light was switched off and all doors were closed before I made a dash for Eunhyuk's room.

I turned the knob open, and saw Eunhyuk already sleeping peacefully. I walked to his bedside and sat down. "Oppa," I whispered. "Oppa?" I shook his lightly. "Wake up!"

He stirred slightly and opened his eyes. I switched on his bedside lamp, for him to see better. "Oh? Nicole ah.." he yawned. "AH!" he suddenly yelled and covered his mouth. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!" he whispered harshly. He quickly used his hands and covered his chest. I looked at him and realized he was half .

I turned away immediately. "S-sorry," I apologized. Then i turned back, "Wait. It's not like i've never seen you half before!" I folded my arms and looked directly at him. 

"B-but, it's different now," he stuttered. "Just look away!" He stretched out and turned my body away. "Grab me a shirt from my closet!" He pushed me so i'd stand up. I did as he told and threw it back at him, not wanting to be swayed by the fact that the random shirt i threw to him was dangerously low cut v-neck shirt.

"Come here," he said, after putting on his shirt. He pulled me to sit beside him. "So, why are you here?" he asked with a smile.

"I wanted to tell you something," I said.

"Hmm?" he smiled.

"Erm... Can we keep this relationship under wraps?" I asked.

He raised his eyebrows, "Why?" I looked at him with eyes that screamed 'DUH', then he continued, "Ah.... Because the members will kill me....."

"Yeah," I nodded.

"Oh.. You're worried for me?" he teased.

"Well, do you wanna be shot by the maknae or bombed by the handsome oppa?" I dared him.

"I'll take anything as long as i have you," he said. I laughed and playfully pushed him. He grabbed my hands and said, "I'm serious."

"Thank you," I smiled. "That's very sweet." I leaned forward and kissed his cheek.

"That's all? After telling you such mushy stuff, i get a kiss on the cheek? ONLY?"

"Hmm... It was really cheesy, though." He pulled me closer and tucked my face to his neck.

"But it was true," he replied softly, almost inaudible. I nodded lightly and breathed in his scent. "Ahhhh..." he sighed in what seemed like happiness, "I must be crazy. Falling in love with my sister."

"Non blood related," I pointed out. He chuckled and kissed my temple.

"I wonder how the fans will react," he muttered. I thought about it and froze. Fans. Oh crap.

"They'll hate me," I sighed and sat up straight, pulling out from his embrace.

"Hey, hey, hey," he called softly and cupped my face. "They won't hate you.."

"Yes, they will," I removed his hands lightly. "They all know me for being Super Junior's sister. And the fans never thought i'd end up with one of the members. They're gonna think that I plotted this for a long time." I wrapped my arms around my knees and stared at the window.

"They'll understand when i speak up," he whispered.

"No. You'll get haters," I said.

"Can we just.. not talk about it now? Let's just keep this under wraps, like you said," he suggested and turned my body so he could hug me.

I nodded and smiled, still not letting the matter off my head. "I never thought this day would come," I whispered.

"That we end up together?" he asked as he let me go. I nodded and he smiled. "But it's really happening."

"I know," I smiled back, "and I won't ever forget this day."

"Me neither." He tipped down and captured my lips with his. It was sweet and loving. I clinged on to his neck and he hugged my waist. Just then, someone cleared his throat. We jumped away in surprise, and saw Donghae standing there, glaring at Eunhyuk.

"He knows?" I whispered. And Eunhyuk nodded.

"Of course i do. You two can't hide anything from me," Donghae said. Then he walked to us and held my hand to pull me away. "Now, i'm taking Nicole back to her room. What would you do if Leeteuk hyung or whoever comes in?"

"Yah! Take her back, don't hold her hand!" Eunhyuk scolded. But Donghae smirked, and intwined our fingers. "YAH. LEE DONGHAE."

Then Donghae smiled and pulled me out. Before he closed the door to Eunhyuk's room, he said, "I've always been holding her hand. TOO BAD. DEAL WITH IT."

He walked me to my room and made me lie down. "Sleep." He kissed my forehead. "Congrats, by the way. I'm really happy you're with Eunhyuk," he smiled and closed the door.

"Goodnight," I whispered with a smile and fell asleep.

-

-

-

Update ^^