18th

I am Super Junior's Sister!

Specially dedicated to: @Paralovesuperjunior & @miliaaa :) For the wonderful girls who are so excited for this update! ~~^^

 

 

 

 

I mentally cussed, and turned the doorknob. "Yes?" I asked, as i peeked at him.

"Can i come in?"

"Erm... The room's messy and all..." WOW. NICE NICOLE. Nice one. Since WHEN did he care if your room was messy?

He sighed and pushed his way through. "It's pretty neat," he commented. Then he closed the door and sat on my bed automatically.

"Ok..." I said awkwardly. Seriously.

"Let's talk," he suggested. "Come and sit." I sighed softly and dragged my feet over. "Since when do you feel so unwilling to come to me?" he asked, suddenly looking sad.

"Eh?" I said, surprised. "That's not what i meant.."

He smiled small, and scooted over to make me space. We sat beside each other, backs lying against my pillow. I was stiff and it was my first time feeling awkward sitting so close to him. He cleared his throat and put his hands behind his head. Then he spoke, "I'm sorry i couldn't remember you."

I breathed out and muttered, "It's okay."

"No, it's not okay. I wasn't supposed to forget you. Out of everything in my life, you were the last thing i should forget," he sighed.

"But you can remember me now. That's what's important. Isn't it?"

"I didn't even get a chance to finish our date. Our very first 'alone' date and i screwed it up," he said, putting his hands down on his flat tummy.

"Well, we can always go on another date," I offered with a smile.

"Were you sad? That i couldn't remember our memories?" He asked as he turned toward me.

I looked down at my hands and i nodded gently. "Mm."

"I'm sorry.." he said. "I love yo-"

"Oppa," I stopped him before he could say it. "Stop."

"Why?"

"You're supposed to say 'i love you' to a girl you really love," i reminded him.

He whispered, "Look at me." I shook my head but he held my chin gently and made me look at him. "I love you."

I felt all soft and jelly inside. He really meant it like how a brother loves his sister. "I love you too, oppa," I smiled brightly, trying to get over the fact that he'll only treat me like a sister. I kissed him on the cheek and jumped off the bed.

I ran down the steps and couldn't stop the tears from falling. I covered my mouth and sat on the steps. Sister. Sister. Sister.

What were you thinking, Nicole? That he'd magically fall in love with you? Who the hell are you kidding? You're his sister. That's it. He loves you, yes. That's because you're his sister. Don't be a stupid fool. It hurts now. But you've gotta give it up, before it hurts even more.

My tears were flowing freely. I had no control over it. "It hurts," I whispered.

 

-EUNHYUK'S POV-

"You're supposed to say 'i love you' to a girl you really love," she said.

"Look at me." I pulled her chin to make her look at me in the eye, "I love you."

"I love you too, oppa," she smiled, kissed me on my cheek and ran off. I was in a blur. Why did i say 'i love you'? Even after she said i was supposed to tell that to a girl i really loved? I felt her lips on my cheek, and it was tingling. I breathed out and decided, "I need Donghae. Pronto."

I walked out of her room and heard small, breathing sounds. I walked over quietly and found that the cries came form the stairs. I went to take a look and saw Nicole seated on the steps. And she was crying. I felt my stomach clench. "It hurts," she whispered. Who hurt her? I felt like killing that bastard.

"Are you okay?" I asked as i settled down beside her.

She turned away and wiped her tears. "I'm gonna go for a walk," she said and ran back up to the room to get her bag, change, and ran off.

"Nicole!" i called but she ran out. I got back to my room and called Donghae. "Yah. Where are you? Come back home now. I need your help."

"Right now?" he exclaimed.

"Please. Best friend's favor," i pled.

"I'm on my way," he said and hung up. I exhaled and texted Nicole.

What time will you be home? -Hyuk

 

20 minutes passed, and she hadn't replied. I threw my phone on the bed and sighed. Very loudly. "What's the problem, best friend?" Donghae stood near the doorway.

"Hae ah!" I called and he came over.

"What's the matter?" he asked with a smile. I explained everything, one-by-one. And even the almost-kiss incident we had. Everything except her name. He listened carefully, and soon, came to a decision, "You're in love with this girl. Who is she?"

"I am?" I exclaimed.

"Or you like this girl?" he suggested.

"Huh..."

"So what's the problem? Why are you so frustrated?" he snapped his fingers. "Is it so bad liking someone?"

"Yeah," I nodded. "It is."

"WHY!?"

"It's Nicole," I sighed.

"Oh, that's cool," he smiled. Then he realised, "NICOLE!? As in our sister, Nicole?"

I nodded in defeat. The next thing i knew, i was on the bed, with Hae on top on me, pinning me down. "ARE YOU SERIOUS?" he asked as he grabbed my chin roughly.

"Ow," I said after i pushed his hand away. "And yes."

"NO WAY. YOU KEEP YOUR HANDS OFF MY SISTER,"  he warned, looking like a over protective brother.

"She's my sister too!" I retorted.

"PRECISELY! She's OUR sister. How can YOU fall in LOVE with OUR SISTER?!" He scolded.

"I DON'T KNOW!" I shrugged.

"She's practically family!"

"Practically.. But not biologically," I nodded.

"Eunhyuk ah... You're screwed. I swear," he sighed.

"I can't stop, okay!?" I yelled. "I keep thinking of her. WHAT SHOULD I DO?"

He sighed again and knocked my head as he got off me. "Where is Nicole?" he asked.

I rolled over to get my phone and checked for messages. "She hasn't replied me yet."

"She's probably freaked out or something," Donghae said. "AND IT'S YOUR FAULT. I'm gonna tell Teukie hyung." 

"NO! You can't tell anyone else!" I protested.

"They'll kill you," he said.

"I KNOW," I admitted.

"I'm so mad at you," he said and went out. I laid back down on the bed and groaned.

 

-NICOLE'S POV-

I walked down to the park and sat on the bench. I whipped out my phone and called the first person i could think of. When she answered, I cried, "Mirin ah......"

"Where are you? I'm on my way," she said immediately upon hearing my crying voice.

"Park by the mansion," I muttered.

"Okay. Be there in an hour," she said.

"Arasso," I hung up. I brought my legs up and rested my chin on my knees. I wrapped my arms around my legs and just sat there, thinking.

Suddenly, someone covered me with a jacket. "Aren't you cold?" he asked as he sat down beside me.

I looked at him and my eyes widened, "Yoseob ah.." He just smiled at me and handed me a cup of hot coffee.

 

-

-

-

Here's the updateeeee~

<3 comment dearies :)

 

And here are the comment replies:

@burdieburd: Yep! He remembers! ^^ Aww,^^ Thanks for reading and welcome new reader! Hope you enjoy this update, ne? :D The bad won't happen JUST yet!

@rawr6127: YEP! Hahaha, were you waiting for it a long time? ^^ Enjoy this update!

@English101: I'm glad you love my story! HAHA. Oh yeah, Eunhyukkie has his charms that no female can escape, yeah? ^^ Thanks for commenting! :) I hope you enjoy this update! :)

@Paralovesuperjunior: HERE YOU GO! Alright, i'll dedicate this chapter to you since you want me to update so badly! :D

@miliaaa: I'll dedicate this chapter to you too! :D Enjoy~ ^^

 

Thanks for commenting everyone! :D