20th

I am Super Junior's Sister!

-EUNHYUK'S POV-

"Don't you dare touch Nicole!" Donghae warned, as he pulled me into my room.

"It was just a hug and a kiss on the forehead. We do that to her all the time, remember?" I rolled my eyes and plopped on the bed.

"Yeah, that was when she was your sister. Now, she's your crush. It's different," he squinted his eyes.

"She doesn't have to know," I said.

"Are you gonna tell her?" he asked as he sat down beside me.

"I don't know how. Or whether i want to," I admitted. I stared at the ceiling and sighed.

"I think you should," he muttered. I jumped up and looked at him.

"WHAT?"

"I said, i think you should," he repeated, louder this time.

"I thought you didn't like the idea of me liking our sister?"

"YES. And i still hate it! But, you're a good guy, and if I had to pick a husband for her, you're the best choice," he said.

"Thanks man," I smiled and playfully punched his shoulder. He laughed and we started our wrestling game.

 

-NICOLE'S POV-

I woke up, and saw that Mirin had already left. I rolled over and saw a note on my bedside table.

Morning, sleepyhead! I'm leaving first. Donghae oppa is taking me home! Text me! -Mirinie~

I smiled and went to the toilet to brush my teeth and wash up. When i was done, i walked down the stairs and headed for the kitchen. I stood outside and saw him cooking. He wore a white sleeveless shirt, brown bermudas and had on an apron. I smiled unknowingly, and chuckled at the adorable sight. "Oh! Nicole ah, you're awake," he called and smiled brightly.

I snapped out of my trance and nodded, "Mm."

"Breakfast will be ready soon," he said, "Go sit first."

"Ok," I nodded and went out to sit down. Just then, the doorbell rang. I walked over and opened the door, to see G.NA standing there. "A-annyeonghaseyo," I bowed.

She greeted, "Ne, annyeonghaseyo. Is Eunhyuk in?"

"Nicole ah~~ Who is it?" Eunhyuk yelled, as he came out to see. "Oh? G.NA."

"Eunhyuk ah," she smiled. I felt a squeeze in my heart as I invied her in. "Oh, Eunhyuk ah, you're making breakfast? Is there my share?"

"Uhm," he stammered.

"Oppa, i'm going out to meet... Kyuhyun oppa. I'll see you later," I said and bowed to G.NA.

"Nicole ah, eat first," he urged.

"It's okay. I'll grab lunch with Kyu later," I said.

"But i made breakfast for you." I turned and saw what looked like hurt in his eyes.

"I gotta go," I forced out and ran up to change.

 

-EUNHYUK's POV-

After Nicole left, G.NA ate her share. "So, what are you doing here? Early in the morning?" I asked.

"Hmm, you blew off our date before, remember? So, i decided on a makeup date," she smiled.

"G.NA ah," I called. "I can't go on a date with you." Her face changed into hurt.

"Why not?" she asked softly, looking down.

"G.NA, you left me before. And i got over it. You can't just come back here, and want a second chance like that," I explained gently.

"It's because of Nicole ssi?" she whispered.

I looked at her and wondered how she found out. "No. It's because of me. I fell for someone i wasn't supposed to," I said.

"And that someone is Nicole?" she asked. I could only nod. "I'll leave then. But, can we at least stay as friends?"

"Sure," I smiled. She shook my hand and turned around to leave.

"Oh! Eunhyuk ah," she called.

"Yeah?"

"You should tell her," she smiled and left the house. I sighed and groaned.

"It's not so easy......." I sighed again and went to wash the plates.

 

-NICOLE'S POV-

I walked in the studio, where Kyu was recording and wondered about Eunhyuk. Just then, my phone beeped. A message from unknown.

Lunch together? -Yoseob

I raised my eyebrows in shock and replied: How did you get my number?

Sources :) , he texted. I sighed and pursed my lips.

Just lunch.

Thanks. See you @ the usual place.

Sure.

I sighed and thought if it was alright. Oh well, Eunhyuk's with G.NA. What's NOT okay? I blinked and decided to just go.

 

-

-

-

Thank you all for commenting! ^^

Here's an update~~ :)

Leave more comments alright? ^^

 

Comment Replies:

@miliaaa: It's coming, it's coming! The confession will come! ^^

@English101: Yeah! ^^ Did you like it? Hahaha~

@Syakirah2000: Yep! ^^ IKR. I wanna show how the feelings change slowly~ enjoy!

@GuiLunChunElla9: It is, huh! Hehehe ^^ Thanks! Yep, here's an update ^^

@burdieburd: Aw, thanks! ^^ I won't forget about him! ^^ Oh, and yeah, i know, but you see, it doesn't correct it for me, so i got lazy to write it in caps. But i tried changing it this chapter. ^^ Thanks for letting me know, dear. Enjoy~~^^

@cinnddymoo: Hahaha~ Should i add more skinship with Yoseob too? ^^

@Hanaeyuji: Welcome, dear ^^ Here's the update! ^^

 

Thanks for commenting everyone! ^^ LOVES! <3