6th

I am Super Junior's Sister!

I woke up in the ambulance and looked around. I saw Kyuhyun, with his eyes closed, beside me. "Oppa," my voice croaked. He immediately opened his eyes and crouched down, "You're awake?"

"Everything's fine, don't worry. She just had a shock, thus causing her to faint," the paramedic explained. "We're reaching the hospital soon, so hang on okay? She has to undergo the checkup to make sure."

"Gomapsibnida," I whispered to him. He bowed politely and went on to do his stuff. "Oppa," I called Kyu. "How is Hyuk oppa?" 

"I don't know. Hyungs are all rushing there. The hospital we're going to is the same hospital that Eunhyuk hyung is in. We'll get to know soon. Don't worry. He'll be fine,"  Kyu smiled. I nodded and started to lie back down.

In no time, we reached the hospital. They sent me to the emergency site and got me checked. "Oppa, go see Eunhyuk oppa first. I'll come later," I pushed Kyuhyun. He nodded and rushed out.

I waited impatiently on the bed as the doctor said, "Well, it's nothing big, but you're still too weak to walk. You need to be on a wheelchair for awhile. And you have to stay the night."

I nodded and asked, "Can i go see my brother? He's hurt."

"Do you know which level he is in?" the doctor asked. I shook my head and he smiled gently. "Hurt like?"

"Accident," I said.

"There is one patient who was sent in today. Accident on the road. Should i get a nurse to push you there?" he offered. I nodded and thanked him profusely. "Nurse Kim!" he called and whispered to her. She smiled and nodded. She walked to me, and helped me on a wheelchair.

She pushed me out and to the lift. We got out on the 4th level and she pushed me continuously. Just then, i saw Leeteuk standing against the wall, talking to the another doctor. "Oppa!" I called. The nurse pushed me closer to him.

"Oh, Nicole ah. You should go in and see Eunhyuk," Leeteuk urged. "He's pretty much fine."

I went in the room and saw the brothers crowding his bed. They turned to look when the door closed behind me. "Oh, Nicole's here," Yesung smiled and took the handles on my wheelchair then thanked the nurse. He pushed me forward to Eunhyuk.

He had a bandage over his head and his hand was in a cast. The side of his lip had a cut, and his jaw had been scraped. I started to tear up at the sight of him. He immediately touched the side of my head. "Why are you crying?" he asked softly.

"Oppa, you're hurt........... So badly," I cried.

"I'm fine," he smiled. "It's a light injury," he laughed, "Don't be so worried!"

"How can i not?" I cried harder as i held his arm.

"Come, let oppa give you an autograph! You'll feel better!" he said. My gaze immediately went to his face. And s started murmuring.

Donghae oppa stood up, "Hyuk ah. Don't play around."

"What?" Eunhyuk asked. "I'm giving my fan an autograph. I'm not playing!"

"Why would you give HER your signature?" Siwon pointed to me. 

"She's my fan, so why not?" Eunhyuk laughed.

"Hyung....." Kyuhyun called.

"I can't believe this," Yesung whispered.

"Oh God," Donghae said and grabbed his own neck in frustration.

"This can't be happening," Heechul cursed.

"Aigoo, Eunhyuk ah....." Shindong shook his head in sadness.

"Nicole ah....." Ryeowook called me.

"Hyung..... Don't joke around. Really," Sungmin said.

I could feel my tears dropping freely as i held up my other hand to stop the guys from talking. Just then, the door opened and Leeteuk came in as i said, "Eunhyuk oppa," Eunhyuk turned to me, "You.... Don't remember me, do you?"

"What?!" Leeteuk yelled.

"Aren't you my fan?" Eunhyuk asked. I shook my head slowly. "Then who are you?" 

My heart broke. Again. Twice in a day. That's more than any girl can take.