5th

I am Super Junior's Sister!

I headed on home, not wanting to be reminded of this horrible memory. Who was i to think that Hyuk oppa would actually fall for me? I shook off that slumpy thought, and opened the front door. "Nicole ah! You're home?" Donghae oppa called.

"Mm," i acknowledged and walked on.

"Nicole ah! I made pie!" Wookie oppa grinned and showed me a plate of pie.

"That's nice," I smiled slightly and turned away.

"Nicole ah! Heechul hyung is on the phone! He's calling you," Kyuhyun yelled. I walked to the phone and picked it up.

"Oppa, i'm really tired. Can we talk when you're back? Mianhae. Saranghae. Byebye," I answered emotionlessly and passed the phone back to Kyu. He had a confused look as he quietly took the phone back.

"NICOLE AH!" Sungmin came running down the steps. "Oppa bought you somthing, come look!"

"Tomorrow, okay?" I said and headed for the kitchen. I needed a glass of water right now.

"Nicole ah," Yesung oppa called. "Let's go watch a movie. There's a new one called-"

"Oppa, i'm tired. Can we watch it some other day?" I sighed.

"Oh? Erm.... Sure," he slumped and turned away. I drank the glass of water quickly and went up the stairs, into my room. I went over to take a shower. After i was done, i wrapped the towel around my chest and walked out. I went to my closet and saw almost half of my clothes belonging to Eunhyuk, and the half was all gifts from him. I just didn't wanna think of him right now.

Still with my towel, i came out of my room and barged in Donghae's. He was on his bed, with his phone. "Nicole?" he called when he saw me, but as his eyes slid down to see me in my towel, he immediately yelled,  "AH! NICOLE AHHHH!!! WEAR SOMETHING BEFORE COMING INTO OPPA'S ROOM! YOU'RE NOT THE YOUNG GIRL I USED TO DRESS ANYMORE. URGH." He covered his eyes with one hand and took his blanket to cover my bare shoulders.

"Yah, oppa, i'm not ," I said.

"I know! But still.... WEAR SOMETHING," he scolded. I pouted and threw the blanket on his carpeted floor. "Nicole ah," he yelled. I strode to his cupboard and flipped through his stylish clothes. I found a huge black shirt with grey splashed paint as it's design. Hastily, i threw it over my wrapped towel. Then i raided his shorts, and found an old boxers that was small enough to fit me. I swiftly pulled it on then removed the towel below.

I threw the towel on the ground and snuggled up Donghae's bed. "What's wrong, Nicole ah? You've been acting weird," he said softly as he picked up the blanket and my towel on the floor. He covered the blanket over my body and hung my towel on his balcony rail.

"Nothing," I whispered. He sighed then sat down beside me. As if it was expected, i sat up and scooted closer to him, and he opened his arms at the same time. His right arm around my shoulder. My face was buried in his neck. "When you feel like telling me what happened, just talk, okay?" he said and kissed my forehead. I started to tear up as i hugged his waist closer, and buried my face deeper. "Shhhhhh," he softly rocked us side to side.

"Oppa......" i cried to him. 

"Oppa's always here," he said reassuringly. "You can sleep here tonight, alright?" I nodded in his neck and he tightened his hold on me. He took a deep breath and said, "I'll kill the guy who hurt you, i swear."

If only he knew that the gu was his best friend. I cried even harder after hearing his words. "Thank you, oppa, thank you," I whispered. He hugged me tighter and let me cry.

 

My tears flowed out constantly, never exactly stopping. I just loved Eunhyuk too much for it to be easy. Just then, the door burst open. "HYUNG!" Kyuhyun yelled. We both sat up abruptly.

"Why?" Donghae answered. The rest of the members ran up.

"Why is Nicole crying!?" Ryeowook asked, and ran over to me. He wiped my tears away and asked me why.

"Wait wait. Kyu. What happened??" Donghae asked, in worry.

"Eunhyuk hyung...... he....." Kyuhyun whispered.

"What?" Donghae urged.

"He got into an accident," Kyu ended. I felt my heart stop, and my eyes rolled into the back of my head. I felt the world getting darker and the next thing i knew, i had out comepletely.

The last thing i heard was my brothers yelling. "NICOLE AH!" "YAH! WAKE UP!" "CALL THE AMBULANCE!" "WE ALL CAN'T FIT IN!!!" "YOU DRIVE!"

-

-

-

Oooooh, so hyukkie's got into an accident! ><