10th

I am Super Junior's Sister!

I immediately got off the bus at the next stop and flagged a cab. "Ahjussi, ________ please! Go faster!" I said. I had to get back home. I had to take back that iTouch. He can't find out. He can't.

Just then, my phone rang. "Hello?" I answered.

"Cole ah! Where are you!? Lessons are starting!" Mirin yelled.

"Eunhyuk oppa has my iTouch! I need to get it back!" I said with anxiety. 

"So? Lessons are more important than that iTouch of yours! Get your back here!"

"MIRIN! Everything i told yoou about him is in that thing!" I shouted. 

I heard her very audible gasp, as she said, "I'll meet you at your house!" She hung up.

"Ahjussi! How long before we reach?" I asked.

"About an hour or so?" he replied.

"Ne...." I sighed. I looked out the window and grasped the iPhone in my hand. I had to be home quick.

 

-EUNHYUK'S POV-

"She said go ahead," Ryeowook smiled after he hung up. We were in the car, about to head home. I sat beside Ryeowook who was driving. Carefully, i took the iTouch and pressed the home button. I slid the unlock sign and, "Wook ah! There's a passcode."

"Eh?" he looked over.

"What's the code?" i asked.

"I don't know," he answered.

"Then how am i supposed to use it?"

"Try to unlock it?" he grinned.

I rolled my eyes at him then tried 5683(love). Nope. Wrong. Then i tried 7465(pink). Wrong again. It kept going wrong for the next few tries. In the end, i tried the last one, 4985. I got in. Weird...

"I'm in," i told Wook.

"Okay," he absentmindedly said as he parked. "We're home!"

"So fast?" i said.

"It's been 45 minutes, hyung," he laughed and got out. I locked the iTouch and went in the house.

"HYUK! YOU'RE HOME!" Donghae yelled and came running to me. We had a little manhug then the rest of them all came over to ask how i was.

"Hey, where's Nicole's room?" I asked. They looked at me weirdly. "I need to return her iTouch to her," i explained. They all went, "Ohhhhhhh... It's up there, fifth door on your right." I nodded and ran up the stairs.

First, second, thrid, fourth, fifth. There. I opened the door and saw her room. It seemed really familiar. But i couldn't put a finger to it. I walked to her dressing table and saw polaroids pasted on either sides of the mirror frame. There were about 20 pictures. 10 on each side. And i took up one whole side. There were so many pictures of me and her. I smiled as i saw all those. She must've been really sad when i said i couldn't remember her at all. But... I really couldn't.

 

-NICOLE's POV-

I finally reached home in an hour. I paid the driver and got out. Just then, i saw Mirin running over. "You ran over?" I asked.

"Yeah! There's no bus, no cab. I had to run!" she panted.

"Aww... Thanks," I smiled and went to hug her.

"NOW'S NOT THE TIME," she said and pushed me away. "Let's go get your iTouch!" We ran in the house.

All my brothers turned to look. "What are you doing home so early?" Siwon asked.

"School, uhm, let us out early," i smiled.

"Why?" Shindong asked.

"Because......." I nudged Mirin.

"There was a water leak," she blurted out.

"Is that why you're all wet?" Donghae asked with concern.

"Er.. Yeah!" she nodded frantically.

"You girls should go take a bath. Mirin, you can use my toilet," Donghae offered and helped her up the stairs. She smiled shyly and looked at me then mouthed, "GET IT NOW."

"Why aren't you wet?" Heechul asked.

"Erm...." I tried to think of an excuse. GOT IT. "I feel faint."

"Huh?" Sungmin asked.

I pretended to faint and was getting ready to hit the ground. "COLE AH!" They all yelled.

Just at that moment, someone caught me. "Are you okay?" Eunhyuk asked.

I opened my eyes and saw him looking with such concern. I shook my head and quickly got up. I pulled away and ran up stairs. I scooted into my room and closed the door behind me. 

Oh my gosh... I couldn't believe it. I felt my cheeks burning up. I went to my bed and laid facedown. I turned up and saw something lying on my bed. It was my iTouch and a note. 

The note read:

Thanks for lending me your iTouch. I couldn't figure out the passcode so i couldn't use it. But.. Thanks anyway! <3

Eunhyuk Oppa.

 

I smiled randomly at the note. And then i snpped out of it by slapping myself. "What is wrong with me?!" I tsked myself and laid back down. Randomly, i smiled again. "He wrote me a heart!" I giggled.

 

-EUNHYUK's POV-

I laid on my bed in my room, with a hand behind my head. "Hyuk ah!" Donghae came in.

"Oh, Donghae ya," i called. "Why?"

"You look troubled. What's going on?" he asked as he came to sit beside me.

I thought about for awhile then sat up abruptly, scaring the guy. "Donghae ah..."

"Hmm?"

"I used Nicole's iTouch earlier."

"EH!? SHE DOESN'T LIKE IT WHEN WE USE HER ITOUCH!" Donghae yelled.

"I asked for permission....." i explained.

"Oh.. Okay," he smiled. "Go on."

"Okay.. And she had a passcode for it," i said. He nodded slowly and i continued, "She didn't tell me what the code was, so i was trying out LOVE, PINK and etc. But it couldn't work."

"And......?" he urged.

"And then as a last resort, i tried 4985. Then it worked."

"4985?" he repeated. "What's that?" he had a confused look.

"4-9-8-5. H-Y-U-K. You get it?" I explained.

"Ohhhhh.. Hyuk. 4985! I get it!" he smiled.

"No, you don't," i shook my head.

"Yeah, i don't," he admitted, "So what's the big deal? The passcode's 4985?"

"The big deal is... She used HYUK, 4985 as her passcode for HER iTouch. Why would she use my name?" i said.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. NOW I GET IT."

-

-

-

No update yesterday or yesterday yesterday! So, here it is! :D

Enjoy, readers! :)