1st

I am Super Junior's Sister!
"Nicole ah! Wake up! You're gonna be late for school!" Ryeowook yelled from the kitchen. I tossed in bed and whined. 
 
My room door opened and revealed Lee Teuk. I whined even more. "Can I just not go to school?" I yawned. 
 
"Wae? Are you sick?" Lee Teuk's voice came closer as he felt my forehead. 
 
"Aniyo... I'm tired," I pouted as he chuckled and pulled me up into a sitting position. 
 
He patted my head and continued, "Come on! Get up! Go shower and come down for breakfast!" I sighed but he pulled me off
the bed and directed me to the bathroom. 
 
Chuckling, he pushed me into Donghae's arms. Donghae hung a towel on my head and smiled, "Good morning! Quickly wash up 
and let's eat!"
 
I smiled back and hugged him. "Morning oppa," I whispered and went into the bathroom. 
 
After my shower, I headed down to the dining area and saw all my brothers waiting for me. "Come over and sit," Shindong 
waved. I nodded and walked over to take my seat between Eunhyuk and Heechul. 
 
"Ahjumma!" Kyuhyun called the house maid out. "Can I have a glass of milk?" In a few moments, Ahjumma came out with 11 
glasses of milk. One for me and the rest for the other brothers. 
 
"Gamsahabnida," i muttered. We started eating and sharing food with everyone as usual. 
 
I'm the younger sister of the Kpop sensation, Super Junior. But I'm not their real sister. Yeah. We're all not related 
in any way. They came around to form Super Junior, and I was just a random girl they found homeless when I was little. 
I was 7 when they found me. And there you go, we started out living together. It's been 13 years of living with them, 
so we're practically family. Kibum and Kangin kinda left because of acting and enlistment in the army. 
 
Everyone else thought I was Lee Teuk's blood sister, so their fans love me. They lied so that no other fans would make a 
complaint to the management. Hell, it was difficult to get SME to allow us all to live together without the managers. 
 
"Nicole ah, quickly!" Siwon yelled from the front porch. 
 
"Coming!" I yelled and ran out of the house. 
 
"Nicole ah!!! Lunchbox!" Ryeowook screamed and chased after me. 
 
"Gomawo, Oppa!" I smiled and hugged him. He quickly squeezed me back and pushed me into the seat beside Siwon Oppa. 
 
"Ok, ready?" Siwon asked. 
 
"Ne!" I nodded and grinned. 
 
"Let's gooooo~" he said, but before he drove off, Heechul ran out. "WAIT WAIT WAIT WAIT!!" 
 
"What?! Again!?" Siwon yelled. 
 
"I haven't said bye to her yet," Heechul ran over to the car window and beckoned me to roll it down. 
 
"Ne, Heechul Oppa?" He bent forward and kissed my forehead. 
 
"Take care! Oppa will be going for schedule until tomorrow morning," he pouted. 
 
"Arasso, I'll see you tomorrow then," I pouted back at him. He smiled immediately and ruffled my hair. "Ah! OPPA!" I tsked
him. 
 
He signalled for Siwon to drive. Siwon drove on and sent me to school. "Oppa, who is picking me up tonight?" I asked.
 
"Hmmm... Eunhyuk, Donghae, Sungmin and Kyuhyun are free. Who would you like? Or all of them?" He offered. 
 
"Mmm... I don't know..." I shrugged. That was me. Everyday, different oppas would send me to school, fetch me and take
 me out to eat. 
 
"Eunhyuk and Donghae?" he suggested. 
 
"Okay," I smiled and nodded. Soon, we reached. "I'll be going then?" 
 
"Mm. I'll get eunhae to get you later," he said. I nodded and waved as I got out of the car. 
 
He got off his car as well. "Oppa! You don't have to send me to class-" I tried to continue but he grabbed my bag and 
held my other shoulder. 
 
"Let's go," he smiled. As he walked past, the girls in my school screamed for him. Well, why won't they? He's Choi Siwon. 
 
"Oppa," I called. 
 
"Yes?" he posed for a shot as he answered me. 
 
"You're sending me up to class because you wanted to feel your popularity. Right?" I gave a -.- face. 
 
"Aniya!" he said as we came to the entrance of my class. "Quickly go in! Check your phone later. Eunhyuk and Donghae 
will text you." 
 
"Arasso," I pouted. He hugged me tight and kissed my head. 
 
"Annyeong," he smirked. 
 
"See you later?" I asked hopefully. It wasn't easy to see him since he lived in his own house with his parents. 
 
"Hmm, well........" he dragged. 
 
"OPPA!" I glared. 
 
"Arasso, arasso. Only for dinner," he smiled. "GO IN. QUICKLY." 
 
"Ok, ok. Bye!" I squeezed his hand and went in. As I reached my seat, my best friend pulled me down. 
 
"HOW CAN YOU STAND LIVING WITH SUPER JUNIOR AND NOT FALL FOR THEM?!" she yelled in my ear, as she did every day. 
 
"You know that's not true," I whispered. 
 
"Ok. Except HIM. The rest. Siwon!? He's like a prince. And he sends you to school everyday!" she exclaimed. 

 

---

How's the first chapter? :)