Suspicions

Fancy Meeting You Here

 

“You wanna go on a ride or something?” Kevin said with an amused look on his face as he cocked his head to one side and watched Haneul eat the last morsels of candy floss off the stick.

“Sure.” Haneul stuck her tongue out in disgust.

“I thought you said it wasn’t that bad?”

“Oh, but it is still sickeningly sweet. Don’t ever do that to me again.” Haneul pouted at him.

“Alright, alright. But what ride do you want to go on?” He said as he held onto Haneul’s elbow and propped her up.

Haneul walked over to a bin with Kevin behind her and chucked the stick in. Kevin followed suit. Haneul looked up from the bin to a map of the place and she studied it. “Hmm…” She said and tapped her chin as she thought.         She looked around at the map and the ‘You are here’ X sign. “There’s 2 roller coasters, a tea cup ride and the log ride near here. Which one do you like best, Sunghyun?” Haneul asked.

“I like the log ride, if that’s okay with you?” He asked as he leaned down to put his face at eye level with Haneul. Haneul blinked at his closeness but shrugged it off because due to many years of being around Woohyun and his grease, this was nothing at all.

“Alright. I’m fine with it.” Haneul nodded and the two of them made their way towards the log ride.

It was a busy day at Big Bang World and Haneul and Kevin had to wait in line for about 15 minutes. For the full 15 minutes, neither of them felt awkward just standing there in line next to each other. Haneul was in her own little world again, thinking about birds’ and their flying patterns and how human plane engineers could learn a little from bids.

Kevin on the other hand, was focusing all of his thinking and seeing power on Haneul. He was closely studying her face. He noticed once again, like the first time he looked at her up close, how large and innocent her eyes looked. He looked at her long eyelashes which the sun’s rays shone upon at just the right angle and caused them to look a very light shade brown along with the rest of her hair. Her straight hair fell down her back perfectly. Kevin felt almost mesmerised by her. His eyes travelled up to her perfect high nose bridge bone and her lips which had a perfect pout on them.

Haneul finally came out of her world and sensed a pair of eyes on her. Her head whipped in Kevin’s direction while his head stayed still but his eyes moved their focus point to the front of the line. Haneul looked around. “Strange.” She muttered.

“What?” Kevin asked.

“I could’ve sworn that I could feel someone watching me.” Haneul shrugged off the feeling, blaming it on her constant paranoia that had always been there from the age of 15 when she first became a certified agent that someone was always watching her.

Kevin suspiciously stared at her after she turned her back. How she could feel him watching her when he was doing so discreetly was beyond him. He gazed at her suspiciously, realizing there was something awfully familiar about her. He made a mental note to be careful around her as she seemed like she had sharp intuition and foresight and could possibly discover his secret.

“Hello!” An employee greeting cheerfully as she saw Kevin and Haneul shuffle forwards. “Just one log?”

“Do you want to go separately or together?” Kevin asked.

“I don’t mind.” Haneul shrugged.

“I don’t either. Miss employee, you can make the choice for us.”

“Alright. Just one then.” She said, still just as cheerfully. She lifted up the gate barrier and let the two of them in. “Hop into log 7 which should be coming down shortly. A couple should always go together, you two silly people!” She waved them through then went to attend to the other people in line.

Haneul and Kevin couldn’t even be bothered denying it and went straight in. “Are you okay with this?” Kevin asked as he climbed into the log.

“Yes. Why ever would I not be?” Haneul answered as she climbed in behind him.

“Because you’re sitting between my legs.”

“So?”

“You don’t find that awkward at all?”

“Please, of course not.” Haneul laughed, “What do you take me for?” She said and scrambled in between his legs and sat down comfortably.

Kevin raised an eyebrow. “You sound like you do this an awful lot.”

“Oh, but I do.” Haneul nodded.

“Woohyun?” Kevin guessed.

Haneul nodded. “And others.”

“Oh wow, how many boyfriends do you have?” Kevin joked.

Haneul whipped around to glare at him. “Whatever in the world are you talking about, Sunghyun? Am I not allowed to sit between guys’ legs if they’re not my boyfriend?”

“Oh yeah, sure. It’s just sounds slightly indecent, you know. Unless you’re under the age of 12 or something.”

“I’m not.” Haneul flatly replied as the log began moving forwards.

“Exactly. And that is why it sounds indecent.”

Haneul rolled her eyes. “You and your strange judgements of me. When will you ever stop judging me like that?”

“Never.” Kevin laughed.

All of a sudden, the log felt like it dropped down from underneath them. Kevin got the shock of his life and began screaming, but Haneul remained perfectly calm. In fact, she seemed to be enjoying it a bit too much.

Kevin continued screaming but suddenly stopped as he watched Haneul calmly cross her arms and slowly tilt from side to side a little. He noticed that the rocking motion of the log seemed to calm down a little and he frowned a little bit. It was almost as if she was controlling the movements of the log, but she wasn’t doing that, right? Because after all, no normal human, which of course Haneul was one of, would be able to predict the movements of the log and be able to take control of it to calm down the rocking, right? Kevin shook that thought out of his head quickly.

After the ride ended, Haneul stepped off the log and pulled a trembling Kevin off with her. “Man! You’re so funny!” Haneul began laughing at him.

“No I’m not” Kevin pouted.

“Yes you are! You’re the male here and you’re the one who was screaming. That’s just golden.” She said and then began laughing again while she clutched at her stomach.

“Yah! It’s not funny!” Kevin poked at Haneul. Kevin was about to poke her again because she wasn’t stopping until he felt his phone vibrate. He opened it to see a text from Soohyun.

Yah! Come to the Ferris wheel now. We’re all here except you and Haneul. Do you have any idea where that girl is?

Kevin texted back.

Yeah. I know where she is.

Where?

Right here with me.

There was a pause in the texts Kevin was receiving until all of a sudden he received a text from Jaeseop.

You dog!

What? Kevin texted back.

Are you getting some? ;)

What? No! You erted hyung.

What? (A) I’m just asking the question on everyone’s minds. ;)

Well hyung, then I shall answer the question on everyone’s minds: No. I am not getting some. I still have my ity intact.

That’s a shame. Anyway, I’m sorry to cut off you two’s little moment and all, but come here quickly.

Kevin rolled his eyes but simply complied to his hyung’s wishes. He poked Haneul one last time. “We’re going.”

“Where?” She asked as she followed him.

“To the Ferris wheel.” He said calmly as he took her wrist and pulled her forwards.

She quickly used her other hand to pull her wrist away from Kevin’s hold and held onto his hands tightly so they wouldn’t get separated. Kevin noticed the feeling of her hand in his and stared at it. He then quickly shook his head and told himself that, no, her hands weren’t particularly soft and smooth at all. All girls’ hands must be like this. Kevin then noticed that the speed that they were moving through the crowd was considerably quicker. He watched Haneul’s movements as she swerved left, right and forwards through the crowd. He narrowed his eyes. That was the second time in a day Haneul was doing something that seemed abnormal. It was like she was predicting the movements of the crowd and so she could move through it quicker by finding the gaps. Where did this girl get her abilities from?

Kevin frowned to himself and made a mental note to investigate her later on when U-Kiss came back from their ‘A Shared Dream’ promotions in Japan. As much as his reluctance to have to investigate someone who seemed perfectly innocent and normal was telling him no, his other side told himself that if she really was who he thought she was then he could be put in great danger. No, not just himself. His entire family and the rest of U-Kiss. And he couldn’t afford putting anyone in danger ever again.

--------------------

A/N

Hehehehehe… Is it getting exciting, my lovely subbies!~ :)
I promise more and more action from now on!! The story’s pace is picking up!!

By the way the point in time for this story is like mid-February when they’re about to go to Japan. :)

ANYWAY: SINCE ALL OF YOU WHO READ THIS ARE PROBABLY KISSMES (or at least like U-Kiss. Or have some sort of inerest), PLEASE VOTE FOR UKISS

THEY ARE CURRENTLY A LITTLE BIT BEHIND SHINHWA EVEN THOUGH JUST MINUTES AGO THEY WERE AHEAD. PLEASE DO VOTE FOR THEM. THE PAGE IS EVEN IN ENGLISH WHICH MAKES IT ALL EASIER.