Chapter 2

2 Different Worlds.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Why are we here again?”

 Yuri asked Yoona only to be replied with a smack on her lips. The two were spying on Yoona's cousin, Tiffany at a popular restaurant in a shopping mall. Yuri had read rumours about Tiffany dating Donghae again and told Yoona about it which led to their current stalking activities. 

“I don't want her to go back to that piece of . He treats her like she's trash.” Yoona replied and her eyes followed Tiffany's every move while Yuri was puzzled.

 

If Tiffany was in the mall, where was Taeyeon? 

 

The basic rule was to be with them at all times to ensure their safety and Taeyeon was nowhere in sight. Yoona's brows furrowed, squinting at Tiffany's direction. “What is it, Yoong?” Yuri asked, looking beyond the plants.

The two were sitting at the table upstairs while Tiffany and Donghae were sitting at a table on the ground floor. Maybe it was odd for Yoona to be spying on her cousin like this but when Donghae was involved, these things were sometimes inevitable. 

“Is he doing something to her?” Yoona asked, pulling Yuri by the neck towards her.  “No, he's just touching her cheek.” Yuri answered and tried to get up, only to be pulled back down by the waistband of her trousers. 

Yuri pouted and sat cross-legged beside Yoona, waiting for the idol to have enough of her spying. She whispered something and got up, heading towards the toilet. She took off her baseball cap and ruffled her hair gently, looking at her reflection in the mirror. 

When the door unlocked, Yuri didn't mind and continued fixing her appearance before she noticed a girl standing behind her with her jaw dropped. 

The girl forced out and quickly cleared shyly, “G-Girl? Im Y-Yoona? Airport?” Yuri turned around and smiled, offering a hand to the girl in front of her. “Yes, hello. What's your name?” The girl was shorter than her by quite a bit and she had a cute look. 

“I'm S-Sunny Lee.”

“I'm Kwon Yuri. Nice to meet you, cutie. Have a good night!” Yuri gave the girl a light hug before ruffling her hair. She walked out of the restroom, forgetting her cap. 

Sunny blushed and cupped her cheeks. She was one of Yoona's fans and she was one of those at the airport when Yuri had appeared in the headlines because of her bold actions. She admired Yuri's courage. Being the headlines due to being involved with an idol was one of the worst things ever. 

She admitted that she didn't like Yuri in the beginning but when she noticed Yuri's protective and calm demeanor when protecting Yoona, she was convinced. She wasn't Yoona's fan anymore; her eyes were all on Yuri now. 

‘Oh, her cap. I should go find her…’ Sunny washed her hands and grabbed the cap before running out of the rest room, her eyes wondering around for Yuri. 

 

 

“What do you say, Tiff?” Donghae held the girl's hand gently, rubbing his thumb on the back of her hand. Tiffany felt the hair on the back of her neck stand. 

She wasn't ready to accept Donghae back into her life. He screwed her life when he left her the first time. Who's to say that he won't leave her again? 

No one. 

No one was sure that he would stay with her all the way. 

“Alright.”

Blame her for having a soft spot for Donghae. It wasn't easy to forget one's first love. 

 

 

-

 

 

“Yoo---” 

“Yuri, please don't talk to me right now. I'm in a bad mood and I don't want to hurt you. Please, just give me some time alone to cool down. I'll regret it if you get hurt.” Yoona's eyes showed how much she didn't want to hurt Yuri so the older one stayed silent obediently. 

It might have sounded cold and harsh towards Yuri but she understood. Yoona was trying to protect Tiffany from getting hurt but it looks like it was all worthless. “Alright, Yoona-ah. I'm here for you.” Yuri reached over the table and caressed Yoona's left hand as she looked towards Tiffany and Donghae sitting below. 

“Thank you, Yul.” Yoona smiled and her eyes watered at Yuri's thoughtfulness. 

Unknown to both of them, there were a pair of eyes watching them from afar. The stranger smirked and held up her phone, snapping a picture of the scene unfolding in front of her. 

 

 

 

---

 

 

 

 

“What's this all about, Yoona-ah? Are you two dating?” Tiffany asked, holding up her phone for her younger cousin to read. Yoona and Tiffany were living together. 

 

[Featured] Im Yoona Spotted with the same girl at Incheon Airport.  

Im Yoona was spotted in DanJiZip with the same girl spotted at Incheon Airport. The 2 seemed to be intimate as the mysterious girl was seen caressing Yoona's hand. 

It is reported that the two have been seen together quite frequently in various areas of Incheon and Seoul together whenever Yoona has a schedule. 

Insiders have also dropped hints that the two are probably more than friends despite the denial from Yoona's manager and the agency. 

The girl was reportedly seen coming out from an Audi R8 near Yoona's filming location the previous week. Yoona had given her a hug and was also spotted stepping into her car. 

What do you think, everybody? 

 

“Why do you care anyway?” Yoona rolled her eyes and returned to her phone. She was busy texting Yuri despite all the crazy rumours going around.

 

Ding. Ding.

 

To: Princess Yoong 

Yoong, control your anger please. Calm down. We'll meet up later, at about 5.30? Let's go grab some pancakes. Hehe, look at us. 

Our very first outing together. You look beautiful, by the way. Pft, Taeng's such a third wheel.

From: Yul 

 

Tiffany was completely taken aback at Yoona’s snide comments and she asked, “What's up with your attitude, Yoong?” Yoona snickered and bit her lip to contain herself, she had to control her temper like how Yuri told her to, “I'm not the one going back to same person who keeps hurting me over and over again.”

“Hey, stop this nonsense. It has nothing to do with you, Yoona.”

“No. How about you wake up and face reality? Look at who's been there for you and who was the one screwed up your life, Unnie.” Yoona was ready to burst out of her limit but held back, it was going to hurt Tiffany more than she thought. “Mind your own business, Yoona.” Tifany glared at her weakly, knowing what Yoona said was true. “Fine. Don't come crying to anybody when he hurts you again. Just bear in mind that I actually gave you a heads up.” Yoona smirked and left her house. 

She didn't know where to go at this hour. It was mid-afternoon and Yuri was at the gym. Yoona was always used to having Yuri beside her but just when she needed the tanned girl, Yuri wasn't around. 

For once, Yoona decided to go to the playground a few blocks down the road. She sat on the swing and thought about the things happening currently. To her surprise, she caught sight of a familiar person sitting on the sand with a few kids surrounding her. Going even closer, she smiled and bent down behind the kids. 

“May I join in, Taeyeon-ssi?” Yoona teased and looked at Yuri's cousin, sending a cheeky grin. “Yoona-ssi, of course you may.” Taeyeon teased back and continued making a little sand castle for the kids, she was free for the next 2 weeks anyway. 

A little girl tapped Yoona's shoulder and asked with a cute grin, “Yoona-unnie, can I have your autograph?” “Definitely. What's your name, sweetie?”

“Kwon Yoonjo. Unnie, you're really pwetty…”

Yoona couldn't help but blush a bit at the girl's words. She was very open to compliments but it was these innocent comments that warmed her heart unlike those coming from guys who wanted to date her. 

“Where do you want it, Yoonjo-ah? Unnie will sign for you.”

“Can you sign it on my Mickey, Unnie?”

“Hm, of course. Taeyeon-unnie, do you by any chance have a white-inked pen?” Yoona asked and held out her palm, waiting for a pen. It was impossible for Taeyeon not to have any since Tiffany needed to have stationery wherever she went. 

“Done. How old are you, darling?” Yoona gave her fan a hug and kissed her cheek gently. “Thwee.” Yoonjo smiled and quickly joined the other kids in helping Taeyeon build the sand castle. 

 

Ding. Ding. 

 

To: Princess Yoong 

Yoona-ah, where are you? Tiffany called me and asked me to look for you. Are you okay? Do you want me to come over and keep you company or something? 

From: Yul 

 

Yoona read the message and was about to reply when one of the kids screamed loudly, looking at Taeyeon's sand castle being smashed by a soccer ball. Taeyeon looked at Yoona and Yoona looked at her, both turned to the direction where the football came from. To her anger and shock, it was Donghae. 

“God damn it…”

Yoona

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter