Chapter 15

2 Different Worlds.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

There was an eerie silence in the living room as the pair of lovers stole glances at one another, trying to send messages to each other through their eyes. Mr Im was sitting directly across Yuri, his eyes practically shooting daggers at the girl whose legs were trembling non-stop. What makes her think she’s good enough to match up to his daughter who’s the nation’s idol?

“So, Kwon Yuri. Tell me…” Mr Im started, leaning forward to rest his hands on his knees, “what makes you think you deserve Yoona?” Yoona released an audible sigh when she heard her father’s direct question. “Daddy…” Mr Im turned to Yoona and glared at her, “not now, Yoona.”

Yuri felt her heart twitch in its place when she saw how fearful Yoona was of her father. That question was indeed food for thought; she didn’t know why or how she was better than anyone when it came to Yoona. “I don’t think I do…” Mr Im scoffed at that, “but no one else will love her like I do.” Yoona looked up and smiled at Yuri, giving her a small wink of love.

Mr Im let out a mocking chuckle, “are you sure about that?” He saw Yuri’s face turn paler and he smiled, “her suitors line up all the way from around the world… you think NONE can love her as well?” Yuri gulped and felt her sweat droplets rolling down her temples but Yoona grabbed her hand and gave it a gentle squeeze. Yuri looked up from the floor and straight into Mr Im’s eyes, “Yes, no one can. I’ve been with Yoona for more than 6 years, I know her inside and out.”

Impressive, Mr Im thought. Yes, he didn’t want Yoona to be in a relationship with someone of the same gender but he has to admit that Yuri was doing a good job of convincing him otherwise. “I didn’t choose her, my heart did. I wish I knew why because Yoong deserves nothing but the best, which I’m not.” Yuri admitted, albeit shamefully, “but my love for her is in abundance and it won’t decrease.”

Yoona could feel her tears pooling in her eyes when she heard Yuri’s firm stance, she was already melting in her seat. Her father was as stubborn as a mule so it would take more than just words to convince him. “Yoona, I hope you find someone better, honestly.” Mr Im stood and stared into Yoona’s doe eyes, making sure the message would sink in.

Yuri buried her face into her palms, she failed to make Mr Im accept them. Yoona placed her hand on Yuri’s shoulder and rubbed it, she knew her lover had tried her best. “By the way,” Mr Im stopped before the stairs, “I’ll let you stay tonight, provided you two are in different rooms.”

Yuri looked up from her hands and turned to Yoona, “what’s that supposed to mean, Yoong?” Yoona cupped Yuri’s face and caressed her muscular jaw, “he’s giving you a chance to prove yourself for a few days…” Yuri wanted to jump up and down in excitement at Mr Im’s indirect message but she couldn’t, all she could do was let tears of joy and relief roll down her cheeks. “You did well, baby.” Yoona praised and pulled Yuri to her as their lips pressed against each other, she had been dying to kiss Yuri ever since Yuri stumped Mr Im earlier.

Yuri encircled her arms around Yoona’s waist and hugged her girlfriend closer to her; at least she managed to get Mr Im to give her a chance. Yoona loved to play push and pull with Yuri, it always got the older one worked up enough to give her a fiery kiss.

“I… I’ll prove to him that you’ll be safe with me…” Yuri mumbled in between kisses and gave Yoona’s waist a tender squeeze, breaking the connection between their lips. The end of Yoona’s lips curled upwards as her forehead rested against Yuri’s, the two panting slightly at the lack of oxygen a while ago.

And at the top of the stairs Mr Im stood, watching his younger daughter with a small smile.

 

---

 

 

Taeyeon was walking towards the convenience store near S.M Entertainment, her hands shoved in her pockets to keep them warm. She bobbed her head to the music coming from her earphones, oblivious to the two figures following her with careful footsteps. Just as her hand was about to reach for the handle on the door, she was pulled forcibly into the alley beside it.

“YA---MPHH!!” Taeyeon struggled and struggled, tears starting to roll down her cheeks as the burly men kept her tightly in their grip. She grabbed onto the hands over and sank her teeth deep into the bare skin. “OWW! , that is strong!” Once the man let go of her, Taeyeon took the chance and bolted out of the alley, running along the streets.

The passer-bys watched Taeyeon run as the two men were hot on their heels, chasing after her in full view of everyone. “Help me, please… they’re after me..” Taeyeon pleaded, holding onto another man in front of her. “W-What’s wrong?” He held Taeyeon and pushed her behind him, “I will help you… shhh… stop crying…”

The two men in black stopped in front of the one holding Taeyeon, “move aside.” They couldn’t hold back a gasp when the stranger took off his sunglasses and pulled his jacket slightly, “s-sorry… we… we didn’t mean it…” Taeyeon was startled when she heard those words, just whom exactly did she approach for help?

Taeyeon was now being held by a lady who had sunglasses on as well, “you’re safe now… don’t worry.” She watched the stranger walk even closer towards the men who were after her, closing them in towards the wall. “do you know them?” Taeyeon shook her head timidly; she didn’t even know they were walking behind her.

“I’m sure you two know who I am…” he started an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter