Chapter 5

2 Different Worlds.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Hello?”

“Noona, were you sleeping? I'm sorry to wake you up.”

“It's okay, Jongin-ah. What's up?”

Yuri rubbed her eyes sleepily and placed her arm over her swollen eyes. The girls had a late night the night before because of the photo shoot with Yuri and Taeyeon tagging along although the two were exhausted from going shopping with Yoona and Tiffany. 

“When are you coming back to the gym? There's this crazy short, blonde woman who keeps yelling for you to come here and talk. Did you offend anyone?”

“Ani, did she tell you her name?”

“Nope, she just keeps asking for you. She mentioned that she had something to return to you. When are you coming? Hara-noona and Minho-hyung have been asking for you.”

“I'm in Cali right now. I will be staying here for another one and a half more weeks. Sorry, Jongin. Please tell that lady to come back in another 2 weeks and I'll handle her myself.”

“Noooonnnnaaaaa…..”

Yuri chuckled at Kai's whines from the other line. Kai was spoilt by the 3 of them and now he was just like a baby. If he couldn't see Yuri, he would kick up a fuss.

Yuri smiled and spotted Yoona at the door with an amused expression. “Sorry, buddy. You can call me anytime you want though. I promise I'll answer all your calls.”

Yoona had been standing there for quite some time and she loved to see how Yuri pacified her friend, it was just like an older sister spoiling her younger brother. In front of Kai was the only time where Yoona could actually see Yuri be more mature. 

She walked closer towards the queen-sized bed and sat beside Yuri. Leaning her head on the tanned girl's shoulder, she intertwined their fingers and listened in to their conversation sneakily. 

“Have fun, Noona. Especially since Yoona-noona is there too.”

“Kim. Jong. In.”

“I love you too. Bye, Noona.” 

Yuri's expression was priceless as she felt her face heating up rapidly. Just a simple mention of Yoona's name from her friends caused her to blush like a lovesick teenager. 

Looking at how Yoona's head had moved to lean on her chest, she inhaled the sweet strawberry scent of Yoona's favourite brand of shampoo and smiled softly. “Yoona-ah, are you not tired? We only finished filming at 2 last night. How are you so awake at 7.30 in the morning?” Yuri whined and lay back on the bed with Yoona's head lying on her arm.

“I was about to ask you what you wanted for breakfast.” Yoona mumbled and wrapped her arms around Yuri's waist, pressing their bodies close together like how they slept every night. “I wanna sleep a bit more. Let Fany cook. You sleep with me here.” Yuri whispered and placed a small kiss on Yoona's forehead, hugging Yoona closer towards her. 

As much as Yoona loved being in Yuri's arms like this, she knew that they didn't have any official status and it was getting uncomfortable. She wanted Yuri to be hers and of course, she also knew Yuri wanted the same thing. 

How long could they last without a title? 

 

“TaeTae, how long is the next photo shoot?” Tiffany whined, wrapping her arms around Taeyeon's waist. 

Yoona and Tiffany were constantly waking up early to go for photo shoots and their sleeping time wasn't until about 1 to 3am. It was tiring them out very, very quickly.  

Taeyeon turned her head slightly and patted Tiffany's head gently, “The next one is only 2 hours, Fany-ah. It'll be finished before you know it, alright?” 

The redhead was about to say something when she felt her phone vibrate on the table. To her surprise as well as horror, it was her father that had texted her. 

To: Stephanie

Miyoung, I want you to come here immediately after your photo shoot. I believe you owe me an explanation concerning your love-life. I want you to bring Yuri, Yoona and Taeyeon here as well.

From: Daddy

 

“Why do I have to go too? Your father scares me.” Taeyeon pouted and lay her head on Tiffany's lap. Despite the fact that Yoona and Yuri were going as well, she knew Mr Hwang was a scary man when it came to serious matters regarding his children. “I don't know. He must have read the article about my dating news...” Tiffany mumbled and slapped her forehead, she was going to die for it. 

 

 

 

---

 

 

 

“Yuri, hurry!” Yoona screamed as she turned behind, looking at Yuri who was trying to run as fast as she could with all the shopping bags in her hands. 

Tiffany and Taeyeon giggled at the two chodings as their arms were linked, strolling towards the front door. 

“Uncle!”

Yoona ran into the huge mansion and threw her arms around the tall, muscular man at the kitchen. Mr Hwang chuckled and patted his niece's hair. “Hi, Yoongie. Where's your Yuri?” He emphasized and gave Yoona a small wink, telling her that he knew just about everything that was going on in her life. 

“Unclllllleeeee.....” Yoona whined and let go Mr Hwang, going back to Yuri to continue her sulking. Yuri chuckled at the girl hugging her tightly and kissed her temple gently. 

“Yuri.”

“Mr Hwang.” Yuri broke the hug and bowed a full ninety degrees before Mr Hwang. “Aigoo, cut the bowing out. It's not like we don't know each other. How's your company coming along?”

Mr Hwang led the two girls to the sofa and he sat opposite them, giving them both a teasing stare. “I'm the CEO now but I prefer to serve this woman.” Yuri pointed at Yoona and the doe-eyed goddess could feel her cheeks up in a matter of seconds. 

Yuri always k

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter