Chapter 14

2 Different Worlds.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoona stepped into SM Entertainment with light-hearted footsteps, completely free-spirited now. She knew that stunt might have caused uproar among her fans but as expected, the genuine ones had left encouraging messages on her SNS accounts; those mattered more than anyone ever did.

 

⇒ yoona_lim

♥ 345,319 likes

yoona_lim Can’t wait for you guys to hear my new song – dedicated to all of you beautiful fans of mine. Thank you so much for supporting me every single day & I will always remain in the entertainment industry as long as there’s one fan around ♡

Comments:

♦ Unnie… I’ve read the news today and I don’t know how to feel but as long as you’re happy, I think I will be too.  @yoona_lim

♦ OMG OMG OMG! Noona, you two look real good together x

♦ Still love you. You’re still Yoona, keke.

♦ @yoona_lim I hope you last long, unnie. :) 

 

By now, there were bound to be millions of people who had read the news and commented on her SNS relentlessly. Even on her weibo account she knew there was an overwhelming response since her colleagues have all asked her about it too. Her colleagues were definitely fine with it; it wasn’t the first same- relationship in the company though it IS the first one to be publicized.

“Hey, Yoona! Congratulations!" 

“I hope you two last long! So cute!”

“You two look beautiful together, honey!”

Everyone’s comments were so supportive and loving that Yoona could only hope that the news wouldn’t affect the company as bad. She had been here ever since she was a young teenager and the last thing she wanted was to have the company fail because of her.

“Yoong?” Yoona turned around and saw Tiffany walking towards her, “Unnie, have you seen Yuri anywhere?” Tiffany greeted her cousin with a hug but unfortunately hasn’t seen Yuri, much to Yoona’s disappointment. She didn’t get to see Yuri at all today except for the breakfast that was laid out when she woke up. “She’s with Taeng but I don’t know where the both of them are…”

Yoona was about to retort with something else when she felt a strong vibration coming from her back pocket. Smiling to herself and to Tiffany, she thought it was an incoming call from Yuri but it turned out to be messages from their chat room consisting of Yuri, Tiffany and Taeyeon.

 

taeyeon_ss said:

@yoona_lim @xolovestephi me & charcoal are at the gym so if you guys want, you can come over

yoona_lim said:

@taeyeon_ss I AM COMING RIGHT NOW

 

Tiffany burst out laughing at Yoona’s reply, her cousin could get so possessive over Yuri that it was more than hilarious for the rest of them. If there was one thing Yoona hated about Yuri, it was that the girl was entirely clueless about people checking her out when she was working out at the gym. Yoona glared at Tiffany, making the older girl shut up.

“Chill, baby. Yuri’s with Taeyeon, it should be fine…” Yoona crossed her arms and stared at Tiffany with a you-might-want-to-rethink-your-statement look. Tiffany's smile slowly disappeared as she thought of her own words while Yoona revealed a triumphant smile, "Okay nevermind, let's go to the gym right now." 

And in Tiffany's mind, we all know that she doesn't like people checking her TaeTae out either. 

 

*~*~*~*

 

Taeyeon looked over at Yuri and her eyes widened at how fast Yuri was doing her sit-ups, she had never really had the time to work out with Yuri but now it was starting to make her realise why she never went with her cousin. Yuri made her look so unfit and weak that it was ridiculous but then again, Yuri was a gym freak while she was a paper human as called by Yoona after playing some games together. 

"Kwon Yuri! Your girlfriend is coming so you better put on your tanktop!" Taeyeon reminded, tossing Yuri's oversized tanktop at her face. Yuri huffed and pushed the shirt off her face before counting her sit-ups, irritated at Taeyeon who was doing nothing but continued talking to her. "I don't know why... Hufff... you followed me here... huff...when you're not even exercising... " Taeyeon marched over to Yuri and kicked her, making her lose balance as she fell onto the floor. "YAH!" Yuri yelled and stood up, grabbing Taeyeon by the waist as she pinned her cousin against the wall, pinching Taeyeon's cheeks with all her might. "Don't do that when I'm exercising, got it?"

"G-Got it! LET GO OF ME!" Taeyeon struggled and struggled, amusing Yuri endlessly as the tanned girl simply held the older girl's wrists with one hand about her head. And Yuri chuckled as she teased the little dork, laughing her heart out till she heard growling behind her.... growling that sounded very much like Tiffany Hwang's when she was angry and ready to charge. 

Yuri gulped as sweat droplets started to trickle down her forehead and temples, the grip on Taeyeon's wrist getting looser. Footsteps were coming closer and closer towards her together with the same growl that she heard just a while ago. "Kwon Yuri, what do you think you're doing?"

Oh, it was her doomsday alright.... definitely her doomsday. 

Yuri gulped and wiped the sweat that was forming on her forehead nervously, praying that the person behind her was anyone but her girlfriend. She turned around with her fingers crossed and eyes shut, unaware of the scary women approaching her. “What do you think you’re doing?” Her eyes flew open and she couldn’t but release a nervous chuckle, “Y-Yoong…”

Yoona crossed her arms and tapped her feet, staring at Yuri with a displeased expression. “Where’s your tank top? Taeyeon glanced at Yoona in astonishment, she thought Yoona was going to protect her from Yuri’s bullying but it turned out she only wanted to make sure no one was checking her girlfriend out. Yuri looked around the gym till she found the familiar piece of cloth lying on the floor near the sit up board. “There.”

Tiffany stood at the side, silently staring at Taeyeon with an unfamiliar gleam in her eyes. Taeyeon wasn’t tall or strong but her beauty and selflessness made up for it in every way possible. “TaeTae…” Tiffany called out, successfully

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter