Chapter 21

2 Different Worlds.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tears rolled down the idol's cheeks as she stared at her sleeping lover lying down next to her; she couldn't understand why society had to be such a some times. She just wanted to be with the person she sincerely loved and live in bliss but it seems like even that is too much to ask. For every single thing she had done good in her life, was it too much to ask or even hope for something as simple as happiness? 

“Don’t make me lock you in the room, Yoong.”

“W-What…”

Yoona couldn’t stop herself from sobbing in time; she had been way too caught up in her thoughts and there was no time to get rid of her tears. She took several deep breaths and tried to stop crying before Yuri turned around or she would be questioned. It probably wasn’t her lucky day – or night, either since Yuri was already staring at her by the time she opened her doe eyes.

“Baby, I swear I will definitely lock you in this room if you don’t stop thinking about it. I know my mother is not with me but I’m sure she will accept you, because she has told me to follow my heart ever since I was a young child. I’m merely following her wishes, and I’m going to marry the love of my life – which is you and you alone.”

If Yuri’s main purpose was to stop Yoona from crying, it wasn’t working. Yoona felt as if her tear ducts were about to fall apart at Yuri’s beautiful and sincere words; Yuri was good with words and she always knew what to say at the right time - this was the perfect opportunity for her to calm Yoona's unforunate insecurities. 

Seeing that Yoona wasn’t going to react to her anytime soon, Yuri took the chance to flip them over and hover atop her surprised lover. She supported herself by resting two arms on either side of Yoona’s face, staring into the deep abysses of Yoona’s brown orbs. “You know I love you more than anything, don’t you?” Yuri asked softly, mindlessly tracing her finger along Yoona’s delicate cheekbone.

“I… I do, but what if--”

“No buts. The only but I’d look out for is your but that’s not the point here.” Yuri struggled to keep her smile off her face when Yoona’s cheeks started to paint themselves a deep pink. She laid a peck on Yoona’s nose and whispered, “think of it this way. If you leave me, I will release all the pictures I have of you onto the internet… and trust me, baby – those photos are not what you think they are.”

Yoona gasped loudly and pounded her fist on Yuri’s chest multiple times, knowing what kind of photos they were. “You took my photos?! You ert!”

Whines and groans echoed from Yuri’s lips as she tried her best to shield herself from Yoona’s never-ending punches. “Ow… Stop! Y-You said I c-could!” Yuri whined, pouting her lips at Yoona in the hopes that her girlfriend would let her off. Yoona gasped again and slammed her hand against Yuri's forehead, “I would never say that if I knew you meant my bare body, you idiot!” 

And in the blink of an eye, Yoona found herself pinned below Yuri, her wrists held above her head. Her eyes grew wide, knowing what exactly Yuri was up to – a series of teasing followed by a long make-out session. Yuri was predictable like that, because Yoona was also the same; their hormones were similar in many ways. As Yuri looked down at her with that smoldering gaze, Yoona couldn't resist and she pressed her lips against Yuri's.

“Technically, Yul…” Yoona breathed, finally releasing Yuri’s lips from her own hungry ones, “you should be the one who’d beg for me not to release all your unglamorous photos on my Instagram.”

Yuri grinned, “you always get the best of me, Yoong.”

Yoona blushed profusely, “I do, don’t I?”

“You do.”

Right after their short but unbelieveably sweet conversation, Yoona ended any form of conversation by leaning down to give her girlfriend a peck on the lips. Trust Yuri to go after what she wanted though - she grabbed hold of Yoona's waist and pressed their bodies closer as moans started to echo through the room all night long... 

Whether or not Mr Kwon accepts this, Yuri doesn't care.

 

 

“He really did that?”

Taeyeon nodded, resting her chin on Tiffany’s shoulder as the latter stood in the kitchen, going through her lines for her upcoming cameo appearance. Tiffany was about to make herself a cup of coffee when she heard Taeyeon talking to someone about an engagement ring and there they were, discussing what her father asked Taeyeon the other day when they visited.

“Yeah. I told him that you wanted to focus on your career for the time being but he told me not to listen to you,” Taeyeon chuckled at the memory of Mr Hwang resembling a frustrated teenager, “he said he wanted us to get engaged by the end of this year or at least, beginning of next year.”

Tiffany was speechless, but she couldn't say she wasn't surprised either - her father was just as unpredictable as her sometimes. 

It also snapped her out of her original thoughts - her career was obviously not as important as she had thought it was. Her first thought went to Taeyeon when her brother told her to imagine an earthquake happening; was it her music or her love that she was going to choose if she had a second chance. That imagination of hers was enough to wake her to her senses - Taeyeon was her sole worry.

“maybe we should.”

Tiffany giggled when she heard Taeyeon gasp a couple of times, as if she was trying to come to her senses. Taeyeon had always been alert, calm and impenetrable but now that she was with Tiffany, all those characteristics of hers had gone way out of character a long time ago. Tiffany could only smile victoriously at the shock she had rendered Taeyeon; it was considered as an accomplishment for her.

“I don’t know if I should take your shock as a good thing, TaeTae,” Tiffany turned around and dr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter