Chapter 7

2 Different Worlds.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yuri pouted, running her fingers up and down the creases of her abs with a bored expression. She was staying at the hotel suite because her wound wasn't thoroughly healed at the moment. 

“Baby, how are you feeling? Did you take your medicine today?”

“Yes, I did. How's your photo shoot coming along?”

“It's going fine but I'm extremely bored. I'm like the odd ball here since Taeyeon-unnie and Tiffany-unnie are busy with each other.” Yoona whined over the phone, making Yuri roll her eyes.

“I told you I could come with you and I would bring my medicine with me. You were the one who insisted that I stay home, sweetheart. Regretting your decision now?”

“Stop making fun of me, I feel horrible enough. I miss you so much, Yul.”

“Aigoo, I miss you too. When you come back, we'll have dinner together and watch a couple of movies. We can stay up late tonight since we can sleep on the plane.”

The two weeks had passed horribly fast and it made Yoona's heart pound nervously. Going back to Korea would mean that their actions would be pretty much restricted and under observation more than 18 hours of the day. 

“Yay! See you soon, baby.” 

“I love you, Yoong.”

“I love you too, Yul.” 

 

 

 

-

 

 

“You two are going to make me die of diabetes, seriously.” Tiffany rolled her eyes and smacked the back of Yoona's head playfully, the doe-eyed girl was blushing even after the call had ended. “You're just jealous that Taeyeon-unnie isn't yours.” Yoona stuck her tongue out at Tiffany and smiled triumphantly when Tiffany immediately fell silent, her cheeks turning slightly pink. 

Taeyeon was asleep on the sofa provided with her headphones on, enjoying her little slumber. She was kept up all night by Yuri and Yoona's noise in the living room. 

“Yoong, what do you think I should do?” Tiffany's voice had gone even softer this time, close to being inaudible. She was at a loss. 

Returning to Korea meant facing the media once again. Her dating news with Donghae was barely confirmed for a month and they were over. It's not like she was 100% in love with the thought of being with Donghae together anyway. 

“Confess to Taeyeon-unnie.”

“No . I just don't know if I'm ready to get another relationship. I'm afraid, Yoona. I told Yuri everything about my problems with getting into relationships before.”

Yoona nodded, it wasn't an easy decision for her about getting into a relationship with Yuri. However, the incident at the swamp made her realise that she would rather lose everything than lose Yuri. 

“Take your time, Unnie. Go with the flow. When you feel that the time is right, just do it.” Yoona advised and shot her cousin a convincing smile. 

 

 

 

 

Yuri made her way into the studio stealthily, making sure none of them saw her. She was just way too bored at the hotel room alone and decided to come and support Yoona. 

“Yuri-ssi, why are you here? I thought Yoona-ssi said you weren't coming today.” One of the staff members asked Yuri with a surprised look. “It's a surprise, hehe. Shhh...” Yuri placed her finger over her lips and walked towards the filming area. She saw Taeyeon sleeping on the couch with the blanket half off her body. 

Yuri sighed at her dorky cousin and lifted the blanket, covering Taeyeon properly. The tanned girl heard some commotion coming from the right to the studio and she walked towards the source of the voices. 

Yoona and Tiffany were talking to the PD seriously and a familiar man was at a set as well. Donghae was sitting at the make-up table getting his make-up done.

Wait, getting his make-up done? 

“I thought we agreed that this shoot would be just Yoona and me.” Tiffany had her hands on her hips, glaring at the PD with a murderous gaze. 

The doe-eyed girl couldn't have looked any angrier than any other times and Yuri knew she was going to lose her cool anytime now. Deciding that throwing a surprise wasn't useful, she walked towards Yoona and Tiffany.

Yoona and Tiffany looked at Yuri in surprise but kept quiet when Yuri pushed both of them behind her, talking directly with the PD in charge. “What's going on here? Why is Mr Lee Donghae here? We weren't informed about this.” Yuri took over and secretly intertwined her fingers with Yoona's. 

Usually only managers would be informed about the artistes' schedules but for Yoona and Tiffany, they requested for their bodyguards to be informed as well so it would be easier. 

The PD showed his phone to Yuri and indeed, the message came from bosses of higher levels, “it was a last minute event and we just received the message from the company.”

Tiffany looked at Yuri and the look on her face told her everything, there was no escaping out of this stupid photo shoot then. 

“We'll start in 15 minutes.”

Yuri looked at Yoona and Tiffany before giving them a nervous smile, knowing she wasn't supposed to be here. She looked down at her feet and played with Yoona's fingers. 

“What are you doing here, Yul?”

“I was bored, Yoong. You know I can't be alone for so long, right?” Yuri looked up and whined at her girlfriend while Tiffany just laughed at the couple. “Yoongie, give her some leeway. You know Yuri's like a monkey and she can't keep still, it's nothing new.” Tiffany winked at Yuri and stuck her tongue out at her when the latter pouted. 

Yoona nodded and gave Yuri a quick peck before ruffling her girlfriend's hair. Yuri hurriedly moved away and looked around, wondering if anyone else saw that kiss Yoona had given her. “Be careful, Yoona-ah. I don't want you to make headlines again.” Yoona pouted and stomped off, heading towards her make-up table with an upset expression. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter