Chapter 3

2 Different Worlds.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Breaking] Tiffany Hwang & Lee Donghae reported to be dating + Agencies confirm that it's true.

Tiffany was spotted at the vicinity of his residence several times and she was also seen getting into his car around the Cheomdangdong area. Donghae was supposedly seen opening the car door for her as well.  

The two were once again spotted at DiJiZip the night before in a rather cosy setting. It was also the same restaurant where Im Yoona and the girl were spotted to be in. 

There were numerous rumours about the two dating in 2009-2010, media outlets were expecting them to be confirmed but they were all denied at once. 

Back then, Tiffany had also stated, “I've known Donghae for a long time and he's like my elder brother. We've been friends since high school if I'm not wrong. Right now, it's probably a sunbae-hoobae relationship or pure friendship. Maybe we'll end up dating, I don't know because it's in the future. But we are definitely not dating at the moment.”

It seems like the two close friends have finally developed feelings for each other and are now in the beginning stages of starting a relationship. 

Let's congratulate the new couple, Tiffany and Donghae. 

 

Taeyeon dropped her phone as she slumped onto the couch, she didn't know how she should be feeling. It wasn't something she should be caring about but it was just impossible.

Yuri wasn't shocked, she knew that this was bound to happen and Tiffany was definitely going to get backlash for dating Donghae. 

“Taeng, are you okay?” Yuri asked, holding her cousin's shoulder gently. “I don't know what to do or how to feel.” Taeyeon said subconsciously as she spotted Tiffany walking down the stairs with her huge luggage. 

It was 3.10am and the four of them were getting ready to fly to California for a photoshoot. Yoona and Tiffany's relationship wasn't made known to the public for safety reasons. 

“Are you girls ready?” Yuri asked as she stood up. “Yeah. Give Yoona a second, she's trying to find a hoodie to cover her head.” Tiffany muttered, dragging her luggage down the stairs. 

Yuri lifted the luggage with a mischievious grin, “Let me get that for you. You're going to spoil the luggage by the time you reach the floor.” Yuri teased successfully carried it down the remaining stairs. “Yah, Kwon Yuri. I'll make sure you stop serving Yoona.” Tiffany smirked at the tanned girl and Yuri jumped, letting the luggage slide all the way down. 

“Faaannnyyyy…” Yuri whined and held onto Tiffany's hand, swinging it like a little kid begging for candy. In this case, Yuri was begging Tiffany not to be so mean. 

Tiffany giggled and pointed at her luggage lying at the foot of the staircase, gesturing Yuri to pick it up. Taeyeon looked at the two on the stairs and sighed, heading out of the house. 

“Yul, have you brought your luggage to the car?”

Yoona was at the top of the staircase and quickly put Yuri's jacket on herself, running down the flights of stairs. “Yes! Hurry up, we're all waiting for you.”

Yuri was standing at the door in a simple long-sleeved shirt, waiting for Yoona to leave the house before she could lock up. Yoona quickly gave Yuri a kiss on the cheek before running to the car outside, unaware of the effect it had on the tanned girl. She lifted her hand and touched the spot where Yoona's lips were, smiling to herself goofily. 

“YURI!”

 

-

 

“Taeng, can you get the girls breakfast? I'll get the baggage and check it in first. Hurry though, okay? We can't be spotted by stupid Dispatch or any of that rubbish.” Yuri reminded and opened the boot, unloading all the luggage while Yoona and Tiffany touched up on their make up in the car. 

“Alright. Be careful, Yul. I'll bring them in right after they're done with their make-up. Yoona has your hoodie, right?”

“Yeah, why?”

“It can cover her face if there are any unexpected cameras around.”

Taeyeon walked towards the passenger seat and opened it, revealing Tiffany who was talking on the phone. “Yeah, I'm leaving for California. Yoong, Yuri and Taeyeon are with me. Don't worry.”

The older gestured her to get out of the car and Yoona giggled, seeing Taeyeon roll her eyes at the conversation. “Taeyeon-unnie, calm down. Where's my Yuri?” Yoona asked, stretching her arms. “She's unloading the bags. I'll get you guys breakfast first so it's faster. Or would you like to wait for your Yuri?” Taeyeon teased, emphasizing on her last two words. 

She couldn't help but admire Yuri. Her last few words had made Yoona blush. The idol, Im Yoona was blushing because of a body guard. Yuri still had a very high chance of progressing with the idol while the love of her life is talking to her boyfriend on the phone.

What hope was there? 

“I'll wait for Yuri. You go ahead, Unnie. Try to calm dow

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter