Chapter 4

2 Different Worlds.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Featured] Im Yoona spotted in someone's embrace at Seoul International Airport!

Once again, the nation's sweetheart is seen with the same girl at the airport.

Insiders have revealed her name to be Yuri and that they're actually much closer than they seem to be. Some even say that they are already in the beginning stages of a relationship. 

Earlier this month, they were spotted in Incheon Airport when Yuri had wrapped her arm around Yoona's waist before the two went off, laughing and joking around. The cameras had also captured the smile Yuri flashed at them, maybe the smile was signifying something else. 

They were then allegedly seen at Yoona's filming site for Prime Minister & I. The girl was seen bringing plastic bags of food & beverages for the idol as they enjoyed their short meal in her car. 

This time at Seoul International Airport, Yoona is seen basking in Yuri's embrace with her head comfortably resting on her chest with a tired expression. Yuri was also seen her hair intimately. Right after the cameras had gone off, Yuri quickly turned their bodies so that her back was facing the cameras to protect Yoona's face from reporters. 

Reporter Kim had seen Yuri putting the hoodie on for Yoona before both girls ran into the airport with their trolley. 

A picture of Yuri was captured right after she was at the information counter. She had gone out of the airport and seemed to give instructions to someone for the car they they used this morning. 

 

This picture of Yoona was also captured after she and the girl separated, the hoodie having been put on by the girl herself.  

Dispatch & Sports Seoul will be bringing more and both outlets will be having an interview with Yoona's manager as well as the CEO of the company Yuri is from. 

 

Tiffany laughed at the article and tried so hard to keep her laughter in, looking at the pout on Yoona's face. She seemed to be very disappointed that this dating rumour wasn't true.

“Yoong, what do you think Yuri's company is going to say about this headline now?” Tiffany asked, hoping that Yoona would get the hint about the interview. “The CEO will probab---- Wait, isn't Yuri the CEO of her own company?” Yoona asked and burst into giggles, knowing that Yuri would probably get her secretary to come up with an excuse.

Tiffany made an OK-sign with her fingers, “Exactly. Do you think she's going to bother turning up for the interview? Your manager has got it all covered too.” Tiffany stood and headed to the kitchen the moment she assured Yoona with her all.

The 4 of them were about to leave the airport and get a rented car when Taeyeon had received instructions to get a permanent car instead of a rented one. 

Yoona and Tiffany were personally sent to the hotel suite while Yuri and Taeyeon were to scout for a car that would last them 2 weeks and would still be owned by them even after going back to Korea. 

“I miss her already.” Yoona mumbled as she munched on her favourite chocolate cookies that Yuri had rushed to get right after they landed. 

She looked at her phone and caressed the screen tenderly, having a picture of Yuri hugging her from the back as her wallpaper. Yuri was so happy, her pearly whites shone through the photo.

In fact, her photo album was filled with pictures of Yuri and herself. In every photo, Yuri was somewhere in it. She had so many candid photos of the tanned girl that she had a separate folder just for her photos alone. 

“Do you think they're gonna be in time for dinner, Yoona-ah? They can look for the car some other day, it's dangerous for them to be out so late. Can you send a message to your beloved Yuri?” Tiffany dodged before the cushion hit her straight in the face. 

 

 

 

To: Yul 

Yul, will you guys be in time for dinner? Please take care of yourselves. If you can't find one tonight, just come back to the suite. Fany-unnie's gonna blow if you two aren't coming back soon. I miss you, be careful on your way back. 

From: Princess Yoong 

 

-

 

Yuri smiled at the text and sat on the chair, waiting for Taeyeon to look through the list of available cars. They had already found a good car shop and were now waiting for confirmation. Taeyeon had wanted to get a pink car for Tiffany and was at a loss if they were supposed to get 2 cars or just 1. The both of them were going get separate cars. 

 

   

 

The black pearl d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter