Chapter 24

2 Different Worlds.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yuri struggled to button up her shirt; she was definitely not used to wearing these woman suits and it was starting to get on her nerves. She really hated dressing up for formal occassions, and the only thing she would rather wear all day was sweatpants as well as a tanktop. Groaning at the difficulty in front of her, Yuri took off the blazer and threw it on the sofa, adjusting her inner shirt for the second time. 

“Damn it!”

Grabbing hold of her phone, Yuri stopped bothering about her shirt and plopped her onto the sofa.

 

can i not participate

find another best woman

 

fany 🐷:

YAH 

OF COURSE NOT

 

babygirl 💕:

what's wrong with you

stop being a brat

 

yah 😢 

yoong come here

 

taengoo🎤:

im not letting yoona go there

until you tell us why

 

you better let her come

or i'll trash your wedding

 

babygirl 💕:

yul... 

behave baby

 

but i want you here now

 

fany 🐷:

geez yoong

just go before puppy yul appears 🐶

 

Yoona giggled and shook her head, giving Tiffany a kiss on the cheek before rushing out of the dressing room. She didn’t know why her girlfriend was being such a trouble-maker at such a bad timing but she was going to pacify the poor puppy. Yuri could be such a baby at times, and Yoona was more than happy to pacify her precious girlfriend. She knocked on the door and poked her head in. 

“Baby?”

“Yoong…”

Yuri was lying on the sofa and Yoona was actually ready to lose her temper. She marched into the room and placed her hands on her hips, “Yah! Your hair is getting all messed up!” Yoona rushed to get her girlfriend up and rearranged Yuri's hair properly, pouting unconsciously at Yuri's silly actions; the woman should have known about the consequences of her actions earlier. 

Yoona felt Yuri’s arms snake around her waist, head resting on her own shoulder. She smiled and rubbed her hands on Yuri’s shoulders, “what’s wrong, Yul?” Yoona rolled her eyes when she heard Yuri whine, nuzzling her nose deeper into her neck – Yuri was being such a baby and it was not the right day for it. And she knew why the moment she saw the crumpled blazer on the couch.

“You couldn’t button up the suit, huh?”

“Hehe….”

 

*

 

Tiffany held tightly onto her bouquet, legs buckling as she could picture the scene of Taeyeon standing at the altar with Yuri by her side and Yoona on the opposite; it was beautiful. She had her father by her side now, and her siblings were inside waiting for her to get married. She wanted to spend the rest of her life with Taeyeon, even if her family wasn’t in Seoul; she would have her wife.

“Are you ready, baby girl?”

“Yes, Daddy…”

Mr Hwang smiled tearfully when he saw Tiffany beam her eye-smile; God knows just how much she resembled her mother. He was so proud of her for making the right decision when it came to her partner for the rest of her life. Tiffany had all the suitors in the world but she chose Taeyeon, and it proved how much she cared about the personality of a person and not the materialistic things.

“I’m so proud of you.”

“Thank you, Daddy.”

The music sounded and Mr Hwang knew it was their cue; he stretched out his arm and let Tiffany link hers with his. He had to start letting go, just like he did his other children when they got married; his wife had told him how difficult it would be to let go and he was finally experiencing it. He sighed and held back his tears - it was supposed to be a happy day. 

Tiffany took a deep breath and felt her heart pump rapidly at the sight of Taeyeon standing at the altar. She could foresee everything that would happen during their marriage life; Taeyeon was going to treat her just right and Tiffany was going to treasure it. Furthermore, Taeyeon had waited this long for her and even when she was dating Donghae; she deserved only happy things for the rest of her life.

“I love you, Daddy.”

“I love you too, baby girl.”

Taeyeon bowed deeply, smiling at Mr Hwang though her eyes were directed towards her gorgeous wife-to-be. She gulped down the lump in and tried not to scan Tiffany's body from head to toe while Mr Hwang was still there. She had an inkling of what was under that beautiful dress but Tiffany's smile was breathtaking, and Taeyeon felt her cheeks flush immediately. 

“Take care of my daughter, Taeyeon,” Mr Hwang sternly muttered, though there was a fatherly instinct to that statement, “I trust you more than anyone else.”

Yuri pouted, “what about me?”

Eyes widened as their gaze now turned to Yuri; did this childish woman just interrupt their beautiful moment. Yoona, in particular, glared at Yuri and mouthed the words ‘shut up’ to her girlfriend or something illegal was going to happen to her. Yuri pouted even more and she looked at her feet, twiddling her fingers together as she muttered a soft apology.

Mr Hwang chuckled softly, “I trust you with my niece too, Yuri. Don’t worry.”

Laughter echoed around the church as the audience literally cooed at the sight of Yuri smiling brightly now; what a child she was. Mr Hwang handed his daughter over to Taeyeon and went back to sit with his children. Taeyeon smiled as she took Tiffany’s hand into hers; standing in front of the altar with Tiffany – it was a complete dream come true for Taeyeon; a bodyguard and an idol.

Tiffany was barely paying any attention to the words coming out of the priest’s mouth; her eyes were glued towards the cutie standing next to her. Taeyeon didn’t know it, but her hand was gripping tightly onto Tiffany’s unconsciously; the nervousness was catching up with her real quickly. Tiffany squeezed Taeyeon’s hand back and flashed her an eyesmile, reassuring the older that she was going to be there with her all the way.

“You may kiss the bride…”

Was all Taeyeon heard the next time she looked up.

Taeyeon turned towards Tiffan

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter