Chapter 8

2 Different Worlds.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“I'm gonna kill you, Donghae.”

Tiffany cursed over and over again, walking up and down the living room of their suite. She couldn't believe that he would stoop so low as to sabotage Yoona to get back at her. 

Taeyeon, Yuri and Yoona watched the redhead pace back and forth. They were all pretty much relaxed about it since the representative from Yuri's company would never show up, therefore a confirmed report would never be released. 

“Bring me along if you ever get the chance, Fany-ah.” Yuri teased and earned a smack on the back of her head. Tiffany had smacked her. “We can't just leave these rumours hanging like that, right? It's going to ruin Yoona's career and reputation. God knows what the anti-fans will do to her.” Tiffany sighed exasperatedly. 

Yuri nodded solemnly. She would never forgive herself if anything happened to Yoona because of these dating reports. She was debating within herself whether or not to show up for the interview. 

What was she going to say? 

Yoona watched Yuri deep in though and she felt herself falling more and more in love with the girl. Yuri always put her first before everything else no matter what the circumstances were. 

“Baby, are you going for the interview?” Yoona rubbed Yuri's head and kissed her cheek, playing with the tanned girl's fingers interlocked with hers. “I don't know. What am I going to say even if I go?” Yuri looked at Yoona with a worried gaze. 

Words were critical in this situation, especially if it involved dating news. One wrong word and Yoona's career might be over in a matter of minutes. 

 

-

 

“Have you kept our passports?” Taeyeon asked Tiffany as the 4 settled into their seats on the plane. 

It was going to be a long journey, brilliant time to think of the reporters waiting in Korea. Yuri was already sleeping with her head against Yoona's shoulder. She was exhausted from the lack of sleep over the past week. 

“Fany-unnie, are we going back home after we reach Korea?” Yoona asked. “Yes, Yoong. We'll go back to the company only when Siwon-oppa calls us back.”

Siwon was the next-in-command after Lee Soo Man and he was close to Tiffany and Yoona, knowing each other ever since they were trainees. 

Yoona nodded and looked towards her girlfriend who was comfortably snoozing on her shoulder, obviously more satisfied with Yoona's shoulder than the plane seat.

“Is that kid sleeping already?”

“Yes, Taeyeon-unnie. How did you know?”

“The plane is too quiet and there is no movement from behind so she's probably asleep.” Yoona and Tiffany chuckled at Taeyeon's explanation and looked at Yuri, it was indeed too quiet and unusual. 

The 3 of them went back to their own thoughts while the plane was getting ready for take-off. Yoona knew Yuri resented flying because of her acrophobia but when it came to roller coasters, now that's a different story. 

“Taeyeon.”

“Hmm?”

“Are we going to survive this obstacle? Our careers are on the line and I don't know what to do this time. It keeps happening over and over again, I'm getting sick of it.”

Taeyeon looked over at Tiffany and for once, she could see the redhead getting weaker by the day. The entertainment world was a cruel one and it seemed like there was a price to pay for joining it - living your life for others. 

“Fany, you love singing. You adore it. You have so much passion for it and I dare say you're the best in terms of everything. Maybe not the best mouth-shape but yeah.. Ow! Ow!” Taeyeon cried in pain as Tiffany slapped her repeatedly for her previous comment. 

Taeyeon pouted and apologised, holding Tiffany's hands. Tiffany's heart started to race, her skin tingling at wherever Taeyeon's hands were. “I didn't know you cared so much about me.” Tiffany teased, watching Taeyeon's cheeks burn. Taeyeon cursed and decided that she wasn't going to let Tiffany win this round of teasing.

“I always did.” Taeyeon winked and Tiffany immediately looked away. 

 

Taeyeon - 1

Tiffany – 0

 

-

 

“Miss Im, over here!”

“Miss Hwang!”

“Look over here for a couple of photos!”

The airport was indeed swarming with reporters and fans, crowding around the entrance. Yoona's body immediately tensed as a reflex, holding onto Yuri's arm more tightly than before. 

“Calm down, Yoong. They won't get anywhere near you, okay?” Yuri whispered, wrapping her arms around Yoona's waist. 

Taeyeon and Tiffany were waiting for their baggage next to the conveyor belt and noticed Yuri's sweet actions to Yoona. As much as they enjoyed watching the new couple, they couldn't risk anything more. 

“Don't be too obvious, you two.” Tiffany nagged and Yoona merong-ad at her playfully. 

Yoona was dead tired from the long flight since she stubbornly tried to stay awake instead of following her girlfriend to dreamland. “Yul, why is it taking so long?” Yoona whined, pouting at her lover who was busy checking on the baggage received from the helpers at the belt. 

“I know you're tired, I'll be quick. Go and sit with Fany, Taeyeon and I will handle the bags.”

Yuri looked around cautiously, pressing her lips against Yoona's temple. The doe-eyed girl blushed and smacked Yuri's chest before approaching the other two girls on the other side of the belt. She wrapped her arms around Tiffany's waist from the back, snuggling into her cousin's neck.

“Unnie, let's go and sit down.” Yoona mumbled and Tiffany smiled, holding onto her younger cousin's arms around her waist. She looked at Taeyeon and received a nod in return. 

Taeyeon went over to join Yuri with both batches of baggage, checking on their property. The two were working hard at their duties, unaware of the loving stares they were receiving behind them. 

“How are you and Taeyeon-unnie?” Yoona asked, staring at her girlfriend's figure. Tiffany was truly happy at the thought of the words leaving , “We're okay. Pretty comfortable and we're back to how we were in the past. We're taking things slow and when the time is right, we'll get together.”

After accepting Donghae for the second time, she felt her emotions and feelings squeezing her dry inside.

It felt like she lost everyone around her. 

“That's good, Unnie. I'm proud of you.” Yoona turned towards her cousin who had a silly grin on her face. She pinched Tiffany's c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter