Chapter 25

2 Different Worlds.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A month later...

 

Yoona growled under her breath as she watched her girlfriend interact with her own group of fangirls; she knew Yuri was popular now but she didn't realise just how immensely popular and in demand she was. Yuri was an oblivious goon when it came to affection and admiration of herself too; it wasn't helping that from Yuri's perspective, she was probably entertaining the fans on Yoona's behalf or they would make bad comments about Yoona online and Yuri wasn't ready to face that when she went online. 

Pft, only God knows what those fans actually wanted... 

“Yuri? Can we go now?”

“WAIT! UNNIEEEE!!”

Yuri rubbed the back of her neck awkwardly, not knowing how to handle the situation at the moment. She has been wanting to leave for quite some time now but she didn’t want to disappoint their fans either. She didn't want to make Yoona angry either and if she didn't leave right now, she was going to end up sleeping on the couch tonight. She could literally hear Yoona's growling from behind her and there was nothing more she wanted to do than wrap her girlfriend in an embrace and reassure her. 

It's been bad enough for them since Yoona's guilt for not being able to agree to marriage since her cousin's marriage; this jealousy game was not necessary. 

“I’m sorry, girls but I need to bring Yoona for her next schedule now.”

Yoona’s cheeks undoubtedly turned pink at Yuri’s firm tone; she was definitely not going to give in to her fangirls this time and Yoona was touched by it all. She quickly went back to the car and smiled at the sight of the tinted windows; it was all Yuri's idea so they could do anything they wanted as long as they were in the car. Yuri had read Yoona's mind on that one and she was pretty proud of herself for it, knowing that Yoona always had difficulty controlling herself when she was driving. 

According to her, Yuri was super attractive when she was driving so all she did was boost Yoona's hormones when they were in the car together.

Yuri heaved a huge sigh of relief as she made her way back to her car; she was finally free from those fangirls. She grinned the moment she saw Yoona sulking in her seat; her girlfriend was the cutest woman in the world. “Baby, I’m already back. Can you please smile for me?” Yuri chuckled when Yoona still wasn’t giving her any attention; she was just going to have to bring her girlfriend for a bloody good supper to make it up to her.

Yoona bit on her lower lip to hide her smile from Yuri; her girlfriend looked so cute, pouting like that because she was receiving no attention. 

 

unnies, i'm done with my part

help meeeeee 

 

tae-unnie 💩:

ugh you owe me

 

fany-unnie💅:

shut the hell up taetae

where are you guys now?

 

i'm not sure too

but she's pouting

so cute

 

tae-unnie 💩:

lol as if she's cuter than me

 

“Yuri.”

“Hmm?”

“Look here,” Yoona captured the shot in a blink of an eye, much to Yuri’s confusion as she decided to focus on the road before they got into a car crash.

 

LOOK AT THIS

 

fany-unnie💅:

aw she's so cute!!!!

i want her in my bed

 

“WHAT?!”

Yuri jumped at the loudness of Yoona’s shout and she stopped the car at the side of the road. “Why were you screaming, Yoona? You could have made me crashed!” 

Yoona was about to retort at the over-reaction when she saw the worry in Yuri's eyes; it left Yoona awe-struck at just how nervous her girlfriend looked after that loud sound from her. She unbuckled her seatbelt and reached out to touch Yuri's face, her fingers gently caressing Yuri's cheek apologetically. There was no way she could not feel guilty with the way Yuri was looking at her; it was almost as if they had a really near brush with death and they barely managed to come out of it alive.

“Baby, are you okay?”

Yuri shakily breathed out, “I’m sorry… I just got a shock and I let go of the steering wheel for a moment. If I didn’t grab it back, w-we would have c-crashed…”

Right there and then, Yoona was staring back at the warm gaze Yuri was giving her and she felt the knot in her stomach all this while loosen. Yoona had been feeling so insecure ever since she opened up to Yuri about her fear of getting married; she was so scared that the latter might get sick of her and opt to date others who were ready to settle down and have a family together. Yuri was attractive and she was a icon; Yoona swore everyone would beg Yuri to marry them if she was ever single. 

Why was she so hesitant about marriage? 

There was no reason to be... 

Oh God. 

Yuri held onto Yoona's hands on her cheeks and gave them a gentle squeeze, snapping her girlfriend out of her trance before she started the engine once more. She didn’t know what was running through Yoona’s mind but it didn’t matter, as long as Yoona wasn’t regretting anything between them. She sighed to herself; it was such a waste for them not to be married yet because they had been together for so long but there was no point if Yoona wasn't ready.

Yoona was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter