Chapter 17

2 Different Worlds.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Well, well, well…” Donghae smirked, “look at what the cat dragged in.”

Tiffany stood in his living room with her arms crossed over her chest. She knew right from the start that Donghae had something to do with this. Taeyeon, after all, was merely her bodyguard in the eyes of the public and most of her colleagues didn’t know anything. She was left with one option, Donghae who tried to sabotage her when they first broke up.

“Cut the bull, Donghae.” Tiffany rolled her eyes and sat on the sofa, ignoring Donghae’s sigh of displeasure, “tell me honestly. Did you do it or not?”

Donghae came out from the kitchen holding a cup of freshly-made coffee in his right hand and his left held his own glass of fresh milk. He handed it to Tiffany, earning a small smile from her. “You still remember how I like it made?” Tiffany asked, taking in a whiff of the coffee. “Of course. It’s not that difficult to remember things about you.”

That soft, tender mumble made Tiffany’s initial strong exterior crumble and she put down the cup. “Look, Hae,” she started, turning to Donghae with an apologetic expression, “I know you’re sore about our break up but if you bothered to remember, I once said that if one can leave once, it’ll happen again.” Donghae looked down at his feet, his eyes starting to get teary.

The eye-smiling girl frowned and stood up, moving to stand in front of Donghae. She carefully took his hands into hers, “I’m sorry for everything… and you’re forgiven for what you did to Taeyeon.” Donghae’s head snapped up, his eyes unable to return to its original size after hearing Tiffany’s words. Tiffany smiled weakly, “I know it’s you, Donghae. I’m not that stupid.”

“I… I…”

Donghae shut his mouth when Tiffany wrapped her arms around him, hugging him closely. “I know you’re only doing this out of spite and jealousy but I won’t pursue this matter because it’s partly my fault too.” Tiffany whispered beside Donghae’s ear, her words sinking into his mind as easy as ABC. “I also know you didn’t mean to do that… you’re a good person at heart, Hae.” Donghae was totally crumbling inside, Tiffany still knew him best.

The two stayed in that position for the next 2 minutes or so before Tiffany broke the hug, patting Donghae's cheek. “I hope you know what you’re supposed to do.” Donghae nodded tearfully and placed his hands on Tiffany’s shoulder, “I also hope you know that I’ve never stopped loving you even though I gave you up from my career.” 

 

 

-

 

 

Taeyeon was rolling around in bed with the most bored expression ever. She had recently downloaded snapchat on her phone but none of her friends had replied her so far. The only one who did was Yuri but all she sent her was pictures of Yoona and don't get me wrong, Yoona is beautiful but Taeyeon only had eyes for Tiffany now. 

“Seriously… that Kwon got it bad.” Taeyeon mumbled, tapping through Yuri’s snapchat story which was only filled with Yoona, Yoona and more Yoona. “Where the hell is my Fany anyway?” She mumbled sulkily, she hadn’t seen her girlfriend ever since she woke up this morning and she was NOT happy about it.

 

To: Fany

Baby where are you?

I haven’t seen you since I woke up and it’s already coming to lunch time.

Miss you.

From: Taetae

 

Right after Taeyeon had hit the send button, the room door flew open and revealed her y girlfriend who was standing at the door with the most provocative expression Taeyeon had ever seen. “Someone called for some breakfast service?”

Taeyeon gulped loudly and scratched her neck, wondering what in the world had gotten into Tiffany. “F-Fany?” Tiffany smirked and walked towards Taeyeon, her curvaceous hips swaying from left to right. She wanted to laugh when she saw Taeyeon’s grip on the blanket getting tighter, her knuckles slowly turning white. 

“Missed me?” Tiffany whispered, crawling towards Taeyeon with her legs on either side of Taeyeon’s smaller frame. Of course, Taeyeon missed Tiffany but this sudden change was scaring her. 

“Why are you so stiff, Taetae?”

Tiffany traced her fingernails along Taeyeon’s arm, ignoring the goosebumps forming on the pale skin. “F-Fany…” Taeyeon grabbed hold of Tiffany’s hand before it could go any further and sat up against the headboard, “did something happen? You seem a little too happy.” 

With those blunt words escaping from Taeyeon's mouth, the initial-sensual atmosphere completely disappeared as Tiffany rolled herself onto her side, “Well… considering that I’ve managed to trash everything out with Donghae this morning, I would definitely count it as a good thing.”

Taeyeon gasped and she quickly pulled Tiffany to face her, “so he isn’t going to be an issue anymore?” Tiffany couldn’t help but exchange the same sense of enjoyment, seeing how joyful Taeyeon was right now. Tiffany cupped Taeyeon’s cheeks and pecked her lips. “He was never an issue,” Tiffany mumbled, stealing a couple of kisses in between words.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter