Chapter 18

2 Different Worlds.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Yul?”

“Yuwree-ah….”

“Yuuuuulllllll….”

Yuri’s eyelids started to flutter open; three figures resembling blurry blobs were appearing over her head. “Yuwree-ah? Are you okay?” Yuri blinked a couple of times and tried her best to sit up, feeling a couple of hands support her back and her shoulders. She sat up against the headboard weakly and rubbed her tired eyes, wondering why in the world she was here. 

“Yul? Baby?”

It took a while before her vision started to clear and Yuri squinted, “what am I doing here? I thought we were having dinner?” Yoona cupped Yuri’s cheeks and smiled, giving her a peck on the nose, “you passed out after Daddy gave you his approval, baby. How are you feeling?” Yuri grinned widely and wrapped her arms around Yoona’s waist, “never better.”

“We’re still here, you know.”

The couple turned around and found Taeyeon, Tiffany and even Mr Im pouting at how their presence had been ignored since Yuri woke up. Yuri was taken aback at how different Mr Im was now that she was welcomed into the family but nevertheless; she’d rather this side of him any day.

“M-Mr Im!” Yuri greeted and hopped off the bed in a jiffy, bowing at Yoona’s father politely. Mr Im burst into laughter and stood up, slapping his knees as he laughed, “it’s okay, Yuri. Just lie down and have a good rest, you’ve worked hard these few days.” Yuri felt her chest swell with pride when Mr Im gave her a hug, patting her shoulder gently – he suddenly felt like the father she never had.

Tiffany felt Yoona hug her from the back, burying her nose into her shoulder, “aren’t you proud of Yuri? She managed to convince Uncle who hates same- relationships.” Yoona nodded against Tiffany’s shoulder and revealed a sweet smile, “she’s amazing.”

Yuri had impressed Taeyeon as well, she didn’t know Yuri had so much determination and optimism in her even when they spent all their years together. Taeyeon was aware of how hateful Mr Im could be according to Tiffany and she was terrified for Yuri, knowing that Yoona was her world. If she didn’t manage to convince Mr Im, God knows what would become of Yuri and Yoona.

Mr Im felt his tears well in his eyes when Yuri hugged him firmly; he knew Yoona would be well taken care of with Yuri in her life and he couldn’t help but to feel as if Yoona was growing up to be the woman she had always wanted to be. He gave Yuri another squeeze before letting go, “take care of my daughter, Yuri. I can tell how much she loves you.” Yuri nodded and whispered back, “I will, Sir. I make that a personal promise.”

“Kwon Yuwree.”

Yuri turned around and found Tiffany staring at her with her arms crossed over her chest. She smiled and walked towards Tiffany without a single worry, “Yes, Fany?” Tiffany reached up and pulled Yuri’s ear so her lips were at level with Yuri’s ear, “I’ve been worrying since you fell on the floor and you haven’t even greeted me yet! WASTE OF MY TIME, MISS CORN!”

Yuri’s jaw dropped in shock, watching Tiffany lose her cool in front of her. She didn’t even know Tiffany had been calling her name because her ears didn’t register anything but Yoona’s voice when she regained consciousness. She flinched when Tiffany shouted into her ear, rambling on and on about how she was so worried.

“I sw--- Y-Yah…” Tiffany was cut off when Yuri wrapped her strong arms around the yelling American, “thank you for worrying about me, Fany. I’m completely fine, I promise.”

Tiffany turned to Taeyeon and Yoona with a ‘what-the-hell-is-wrong-with-her' look but only received broad smiles from both. Yuri buried her face into Tiffany’s locks and tightened her arms around Tiffany, “I know you were very worried but let’s get rid of all the negativity right now.” With that said, Yuri let go of Tiffany and gave her a kiss on the cheek.

“Shall we all have ice cream then?”

 

 

“Why didn’t you tell me they were this sweet, Miyoung?” Mr Im asked in surprise, “I might have accepted them earlier instead of torturing Yuri like that.”

Yoona scoffed and shoved another mouthful of cookies and cream ice cream into , unaware of her girlfriend pouting beside her since Yuri thought Yoona was give her another mouthful. Yuri pouted and looked back down at her own cup of ice cream, ignoring the snickers coming from her cousin.

“Oh, uncle. We all know that is least likely to happen.” Tiffany rolled her eyes this time, “when are you ever easily convinced?” Mr Im fell silent at Tiffany’s words; it was completely true and he groaned, he just dug a grave for himself. “Fine, fine. You win, Fany…”

Yoona turned to her girlfriend and was about to ask her if they could order some more when she saw Yuri pouting at her ice cream. She took Yuri’s hand into her own and gave

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter