Chapter 13

2 Different Worlds.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taeyeon lay on her front, scrolling through her phone as Tiffany slept soundly next to her with her arm draped over Taeyeon's back. Tiffany had been exhausted after waking up earlier than 8 to take care of Yuri the previous day while she had already took a nap on the floor when she came back. 

“Seriously? Siwon’s someone again?” Taeyeon mumbled under her breath, dating rumours were always going to be baseless. 

Tiffany stirred for a while, eyes fluttering open as she stretched her body like a cat. Taeyeon let out a small chuckle, watching Tiffany's adorable actions. Tiffany turned towards Taeyeon and pulled the covers up to her face, blushing, as Taeyeon's eyes never left her. 

“Why are you covering your face? Not feeling well?” Taeyeon reached over, her hand landing on Tiffany's forehead. “N-No! You keep staring at me...” Tiffany whined, turning away from Taeyeon.

The older girl laughed out loud, rolling all over her side of the bed. She knew Tiffany was cute, but not this cute. Tiffany was practically like a teenager falling in love for the first time. 

“Shut up, Kim Taeyeon!” Tiffany kicked her leg childishly before a grin appeared on her face, “Or I will leave this room and march straight into Yoona's room and sleep with Yuri.”

To her surprise, Taeyeon placed her arms behind her head, waiting for her to go with a bemused smile. Tiffany huffed and got up from the bed, throwing her totoro at Taeyeon. Taeyeon watched in total amusement as she heard the door to the next room slam open followed by stomping of feet. 

“YAH UNNIEE!!!!! MY YURIII!!!”

Oh God, Yoona's voice was so loud and demanding. Taeyeon didn't know how Yuri and Tiffany could still be in the same room and hear fine after hearing that scream. 

“Just lend me Yuri for tonight!”

No wonder they were cousins, both their voices were too darn loud some times. Taeyeon could literally hear the two cousins having a whispering argument next door and she just sighed to herself, Tiffany could literally get on Yoona's nerves so bad that the younger girl could swear she would throw her off the building. 

Yuri groaned at Tiffany who had arms and legs wrapped around her, “Out with it, Fany. Why are you really here?” “Your stupid cousin keeps laughing at me.... It's so annoying!” Tiffany whined and pouted, her face buried into Yuri's back as she was oblivious to the growling deer next to her.

Yuri could literally feel her heart pounding in her ears as she imagined her poor girlfriend boiling all over. Yoona was the adorable but jealous girlfriend everyone desired to have and there was no way in hell she was ever going to let this woman go, it would be so stupid. 

“Just threaten to take her peas away, she'll shut up immediately. Trust me on that.” Yuri advised and unwrapped Tiffany's arms around her, turning around to face the redhead.

Yoona's head was about to explode, seeing how Tiffany still wasn't going to let her girlfriend go so easily. She was never going to share Yuri with anyone, fat hope.

“Unnie, are you done with MY girlfriend?” Yoona gritted her teeth, her fingers ready to pull Tiffany off her Yuri. “Relax, baby girl. I'm not gonna steal YOUR Yuri away, she's not my cup of tea.” Tiffany teased, grinning at her cousin who was pouting like a baby now. 

Yuri just lifted Tiffany into her arms and walked out of the room, making Yoona's eyes widen. Tiffany threw a punch at Yuri's collarbone, cheeks turning a bit pink at Yuri's bold actions. Yoona just groaned and slumped her body onto the bed, snuggling into Yuri's pillow. 

Tiffany had to come in when Yuri was lulling her to sleep. For goodness' sakes, it was only 2.30 in the morning and Tiffany was already being so whiny! 

“Aigoo, someone being a baby again?”

Yoona ignored Yuri's teasing and buried her face deeper into Yuri's pillow, she wasn't going to let Yuri off so easily. She held in a gasp when she felt a pair of arms sliding around her waist. Yuri always had that effect on her no matter what the circumstances were. 

“At least lie down properly if you're gonna sleep, Yoong.” Yuri sighed, patting Yoona's gently. Yoona turned around, looking at Yuri with a small frown, “Baby, are you going with me on Thursday?”

Yuri sighed to herself. She was contemplating on going with Yoona but was it a good idea when Yoona wasn't on good terms with her father? Yoona wanted her to go along because she wanted her father's blessings even though he doesn't like her being an idol.

“I don't know if it's such a good idea, your father might disown you for being in a relationship with me. I don't want that to happen, Yoona-ah. I really don't.”

Yoona couldn't help the tug at the end of her lips. Yuri was so thoughtful and considerate towards her that it scared her, what if Yuri found another person who could return the same amount of love? The thought of it terrified Yoona; the thought of losing Yuri to someone else.

“No. I want him to know about you, about us. I'm proud of you, Baby. You're the one thing that I'm most proud of other than my career.” Yoona said, caressing Yuri's cheek lovingly. 

“You're amazing, you know that?”

“Of course, I have you.”

The two young lovers entangled their legs as they closed every gap between them, bodies molding together as they gave themselves up to the gift of silence and peace of the night. 

 

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter