Chapter 9

2 Different Worlds.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“No, Yoong.” Yuri said firmly, looking at her girlfriend with a serious expression. 

Yoona had brought up the interview and her plan of making them official, catching Yuri off-guard. She didn't want to ruin Yoona's career at all and by coming out with their relationship, it was obviously going to ruin her.

“Why not?” Yoona answered back, standing to face Yuri.

Tiffany and Taeyeon could sense the tension in the air, knowing they had to step in sooner or later in order to prevent a fight from taking place. 

“You're ruining your own career! You're going to give up everything you worked so hard for?” Yuri questioned in exasperation, her emotions flaring involuntarily. Yoona covered her face and sat on the couch, not wanting to argue with Yuri over something like this, “I would choose you over it anytime! Can't you see it from my own perspective?”

Tiffany rubbed Yoona's head, looking Taeyeon. Yuri turned around and pinched the bridge of her nose, not wanting to let a single tear drop. Taeyeon mouthed 'swop' to Tiffany and the redhead nodded, walking towards Yuri while Taeyeon moved to Yoona on the couch. 

“Let's go for a walk, Yul.” Tiffany wrapped an arm around Yuri's waist and brought the younger girl out. 

 

-

 

“Fany, where are you bringing me?” Yuri mumbled when she saw the amusement park in front of her. She wasn't in any mood to do anything after what happened. “Loosen up, Yuri-ah. We shall have fun and at the same time, talk about serious stuff.” Tiffany eye-smiled and held Yuri's hand firmly, bringing her to the fast food restaurant. 

Yuri just let Tiffany pull her, staying silent. Her mind was filled with Yoona - her career, her love and everything else that Yoona was involved in. Tiffany turned back and saw Yuri's emotionless face, letting out a small smile. It was clear that Yuri and Yoona loved each other whole-heartedly, they were just thinking too much. 

“So, tell me…”

Yuri cocked up an eyebrow, not knowing what Tiffany wanted to hear. 

Tiffany leaned back against her chair with her arms crossed, “Tell me why you don't want Yoona to come out with her relationship.” Tiffany envied Yoona a lot. It takes lot of courage to come out with a relationship when one was an idol, a slightly different relationship at that. 

“I don't want her to ruin her career and lose her fans because of me. I know she loves her fans, they're practically her second family after us.” Yuri explained carefully, hands gripping onto her cup of cola. 

Tiffany was silent. She once thought of it before but between her loved one and her fans, she would rather choose her loved ones. Real fans would want her to be happy no matter who her partner was. 

“I want her to continue performing without feeling guilty towards her fans. Her smile when she performs is just breath-taking and I want that smile to be plastered on forever.”

The longing gaze in Yuri's eyes could bring shame to guys as well as girls' jealousy of Yoona.

Tiffany always thought of her career, not so much about her love-life but Yoona was different. Yoona would choose the one she loved above everything else. 

“Yoong's someone who will never, ever choose anyone else over you. She loves you so much, Yuri-ah. Coming out in public about your relationship will only make her feel more proud and confident.”

Tiffany knew exactly what Yoona's thoughts were like. 

Yuri sighed, her thoughts running wild once more. 

 

Taeyeon cupped Yoona's cheeks and wiped the endless tears away, “Yoona, don't cry.... Yuri wouldn't want you to cry even if you two are fighting.”

Yoona didn't know whether to be hurt or angry. She was trying so hard to prove her love for Yuri but Yuri was trying to hide it from the public. 

“W-Why? Is she n-not proud of me?”

Taeyeon's jaw dropped at the girl's question. Yuri couldn't have been more proud. In fact, she was always talking about Yoona no matter who she was with. 

How could Yuri not be proud of Yoona? 

“Yoona, listen to me. Wipe your tears and wash up first.”

If Taeyeon was going to explain Yuri's side for her, Yoona had to take in every word of it without doubting anything at all. Yoona was still an idol with countless fans, that fact could not be pardoned. 

“Do you know why Yuri keeps denying that you two are in a relationship when reporters are around?”

Yoona shook her head. 

“Firstly, your reputation will go down the drain. Secondly, you will either be mobbed by Yuri's fans or vice versa. Her main aim is to keep you safe and happy as always.”

Taeyeon looked at Yoona, checking on her expression. Yoona could feel her guilt overcoming within herself, she was probably too crazy and stupid to think that Yuri wasn't proud to have her as a girlfriend. 

“She loves you so much. Don't ever, ever forget that.”

Yoona nodded. 

Coming out with the relationship wasn't important, it was how Yuri felt about the whole thing. Throughout this whole issue, Yuri has been putting Yoona before anything. 

Yoona knew it too. 

 

 

 

---

 

Yuri, Yoona and Taeyeon were sitting in the living room with their fingers crossed. The news would be coming out anytime soon and they were so ready to celebrate. 

“Do you think it went well?” Yoona asked curiously, looking at both Taeyeon and Yuri. “Knowing Fany, it would have gone perfect.” Taeyeon muttered. 

Yuri and Yoona made eye contact and giggled to themselves, enjoying Taeyeon's lovesick behaviour. The couple had since made up ever since their big blow-out fight about revealing their relationship to the public. 

 

[Breaking] Tiffany Hwang's & Lee Donghae's relationship timeline! 

Contrary to what was published a few weeks ago, we now have more accurate and reliable news that has come directly from the two involved. 

After coming back from California, Tiffany has come forward to personally explain her relationship with Donghae as well as her relations to Nation's Sweetheart, Im Yoona. 

 

Reporter: What brings you here today, Tiffany-ssi? From what I heard the last time, it's usually reps from the company who come forward to speak. 

T: I've come to reveal my current relationship status. 

 

Reporter: Oh? 

T: Donghae and I have actually broken up during my photoshoot in California. 

 

Reporter: Well, that is a very big piece of news! You two were recently published just two months ago. 

T: Actually, Donghae and I have dated before this. We were together in 2010 until some time in June, 2012 where he wanted to break up with me. 

 

Reporter: What was his reasons for doing so? If you don't mind me asking. 

T: Not at all. Go right ahead. He left me because I was apparently holding him down from reaching his dreams. I don't blame him totally but I think that is one of the stupidest excuses I've heard. 

 

Reporter: How did you manage to act like everything was okay during that time? Gosh, it must have been really tough on you. 

T: Unfortunately, I fell into depression but I had to keep up my acting for everyone. After all, I couldn't disappoint my fans. I'm still an idol and I think they deserve my 100% best performance. 

 

Reporter: How did you two get back together this year? 

T: I was stupid enough to accept him back into my life. My father was utterly disappointed and I couldn't have felt guiltier than ever before. 

 

Reporter: If I'm following this correctly, your father objected to your relationship? 

T: That's right. If it wasn't for the other 3 people who were with me during this California trip, I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter