Classified

Broken Promises

 

Jiyong sneaked worried looks over at the unconscious tiffany, speeding past cars; he did a tight turn into the Seoul’s best hospital, where Tiffany was receiving treatments while she spends her stay in Korea. Why hadn't she been taking medicine like she's suppose to? thought Jiyong when he parked the car at the emergency entrance.

Running out to the passenger’s side of the car, he carefully carried out Tiffany, whose cheek is now stained with her blood.

Nurses were coming out of the emergency with a stretcher.

“Hurry please, she hadn't taken her medicine for over 3 days" he said, breathing hard as he helps the nurse push the stretcher into one of the empty room in the emergency area.

“Why did you let her go without medicine for so long?" the doctor in charge asked as he feels for her pulse.

“I don't know she was out of medication until this morning" jiyong said, feeling ashamed for not knowing anything about the girl he was suppose to take care off.

“You should call Mr. Hwang. I believe he's in France right now" the doctor told jiyong without looking at him.

“I’ll do that now" jiyong said as he pulled out his phone. Pressing #2, he speed dialed Tiffany's only relative after her parents death.

“Yeoboseyo" Bruce answered. Bruce Hwang, or Seungwoo Hwang, is tiffany's only uncle from both side of her family. Tiffany’s mother was the only child without relatives and her parents were killed during the war which means she was all alone and for her dad’s side, his parents only had 2 sons, him and Bruce, his father died from lung cancer while his mother died from acute leukemia 2 weeks after she was diagnosed, which leaves only Tiffany’s dad and Bruce to fend for themselves at a young age. Bruce worked hard in order for both of them to survive now he is a powerful business man that has connections all around the world, with his busy work he never really stayed in one place for more than 2 months, making him unavailable to take care of Tiffany when her parents passed away when she was 12. When Tiffany was diagnose, Bruce made the decision to move Tiffany to America to live with Jiyong's family, since they are close family friends for decades. Now that Jiyong is old enough (3 years older), he's been assigned by Bruce to look after Tiffany so she can continue to live.

"Uncle Bruce" jiyong said shakily, thinking of a way to break the news that his beloved niece is in hospital.

“Why that tone, kwon jiyong?" Bruce never called anyone by their first name, he always call them by their real name, jiyong always told himself that Bruce was too used to doing it from many years in the business world, to break the habit around family members.

“Tiffany is in hospital..." jiyong hesitantly confessed. There was a long paused on the other line, before the flood gate opened.

“WHY IS HWANG MIYOUNG IN HOSPITAL?! I TOLD YOU TO LOOK AFTER HER. SHE’S AT HER LAST STAGES. WHY WEREN’T YOU CAREFUL WITH HER!" he yelled through the phone.

Jiyong held the phone away from his ear while Bruce yelled on the other end of the line.

“I know I'm sorry. She was keeping things to herself these days" jiyong said.

“I hope things don't get too out of hand, I'm very busy right now. Call me back when the doctor tells you the result if things get worse, take her back to the States to my wife" Bruce ordered.

“Araso" jiyong said. When he was about to bid Bruce goodbye, he hung up, cutting jiyong in the middle of his sentence.

Sighing. Jiyong walked back into the room to see chaos break out.

“what’s happening?!" he stressed as he looked at the nurses running around.

" she's unstable, and we are out of blood O (I know Tiffany isn’t really a blood O but I need to change it or the story won’t work otherwise)" one of the nurse explained to him, her eyes darting from left to right in alarm.

, I'm an A.

“Are you a type O?" the nurse asked him, jiyong shook his head in defeat.

“I’ll have to put the announcement up" the nursed rushed out of room.

Jiyong was left there, looking helplessly at Tiffany’s still body.

***********************

Kikwang parked the car roughly in one of the spots and ran into the hospital, forgetting totally about his disguised. When he realized it, it was too late. Girls were coming at him from many directions, calling out for him.Damn, what are girls doing in the hospital so late at night?

“Kikwang oppa!"

“Saranghae," they yelled at him.

He nodded and smiled at them, while he scanned the room, looking for jiyong. Even better, Tiffany. At that moment, his hate and anger of her just flushed down the toilet. All he wanted to know is that she's ok and nothing serious had happened to her.

In all the commotion, his escape had made an appearance.

~ excuse me; our hospital is out of type O blood. For those who are kind hearted and are willing to give to the community, can you please head towards the emergency wing. You kindness will not go unrewarded. Thank you~

Giving some blood won't be a problem; he thought to himself, it'll clear rumors about me from the awards.

“Oppa needs to go give some blood" Kikwang excused himself from the group. There were a chore of awes, rolling his eyes at the dramatic fan girls as he picked up his paste.

When he went into the emergency wing, he was confronted with a flabbergasted nurse.

“I’m here to donate blood" he said charmingly, causing the nurse to blush.

“o…ok, please head inside and I will test your blood before we can donate" she said as she lead him into the examine room.

“Please take a seat" she instructed him. Kikwang smiled before sitting himself down. Stretching out his arm, he let the nurse wipe his arm with alcohol before sticking a small needle into his arm. Withdrawing a little blood she pulled back out and placed a cotton ball to stop the bleeding.

“we’ll be one second" she said as she rushed to the machine and placed his tube inside to test that his blood in clean to donate.

While he waited or his results, someone sitting in the corner caught his eye. Jiyong.

Getting up, Kikwang marched over and stood before him, looking down at his pale face.

 "Where’s Tiffany?" Kikwang asked, jiyong looked up in surprised.

" Why do you care? Don't you hate her?" he asked, raising an eyebrow.

" , tell me where she is? Or this hospital is going to become handy when I break your nose" Kikwang threatened as he grabbed Jiyong’s collar

“She’s in emergency" jiyong answered him, looking at the ground.

“What’s wrong with her?" Kikwang found himself ask harshly.

" If you care so much, just ask her yourself when she gets better, that's if she still alive" jiyong spat at him. Kikwang's eye widened at what jiyong said.

" What did you say?" Kikwang asked, tightening his hold on Jiyong’s collar.

" Why are you here anyway?" jiyong asked, getting a little annoyed with this superstar. He said he hated and never wanted to see her again but why did he come to the hospital at 10 at night?

Kikwang was interrupted when the nurse called out his name.

" Mr. Lee, you're blood is clean to donate"

Jiyong's eyes widened. " You’re donating blood?" he asked

" Yeah, what's it to you?" not waiting for an answer, Kikwang walked tower to the waiting nurse to lead him behind one of the curtains.

***********

When Kikwang disappeared behind the curtains, jiyong hurriedly walked over to the doctor that was looking after Tiffany.

" Can we keep tiffany's name classified?" jiyong asked the doctor. The doctor looked at him with a raised eyebrow.

" If you wish" the doctor replied before walking out of the room to tell the nurse on blood donation duty not to give away Tiffany details.

*******************

Kikwang let himself being strap around the on the stretcher before being wheeled away.

" Where am I going?" he asked the nurse that's pushing him.

" we are doing a direct blood transfusion, so your blood will go straight to the victim since whom is in a crucial state" she nurse explained to him. Kikwang eyes widened when he looked at her face to see if she was kidding, no luck. The one thing going in his head at that time was him praying it wasn’t Tiffany

" Can I know who I'm donating my blood to?" he asked anxiously.

The nurse looked at him pitifully before answering

" I'm sorry but we are not allowed to tell you. They wanted to keep it classified"

Kikwang nodded in understanding, still a little frustrated.

When Kikwang was pushed into the emergency room, he could see jiyong sitting anxiously in a corner. What is that jerk doing here? He thought to himself, then he remembered Tiffany is in the emergency room as well.

Kikwang started to stretch up from the stretcher, looking around behind the curtains, trying to spot Tiffany’s figure.

While he was looking her, he forgot to look at the person he's donating the blood to next to him.

An electric current ran up his arm when his hand and the person receiving blood scraped each other.

I know that feeling', he thought to himself. Kikwang turned to look who the person was. When he turned to look at the person next to him, the green curtain was already drawn between them, blocking them from each other.

I know that feeling, Kikwang thought again but he couldn't remember where it was from.

========================================================================================================================

I hope you enjoy this chapter!

I know Jiyong is a little annoying...don't hate me 

Comment on what you think about the story so far and Subscribe! <3