Where Have You Been?

Broken Promises

  After 30 minutes of driving, Yoseob turned into a deep alley that has nothing but trees. It was the entrance to an exclusive costume house that no one knows about, not even the beast manager. Yoseob drove carefully over on the bumpy road, going twice as slow to reach the end. But when he did, they were confronted with a big iron gate. Black and rusty, for a scary effect so no one would bother to check it out if they actually got all the way down the eerie alley. Getting a remote out of the glove compartment, Yoseob typed on the password Kikwang set up and the big gates opened with a groan.

 

 

When they got into the gate, it closed with a final click before he continues to drive up a windy driveway.

"This is kinda of creepy if you think about it, setting up the house like Dracula" Yoseob said to himself, a cold shiver ran down his back. It was a group decision of the way the house was built, it was majority vote, even though Yoseob didn't get his way, he wasn't complaining. He sometimes imagines himself as a vampire, living in this exclusion house with a frigging old iron gate but as they continue to drive further up the hill, the house was in view. It was a decent size modern building with big windows and a big pool.

As he parked the car around the circular driveway, Kikwang carefully shifted Tiffany do she won't hit her head when he carried her out if the car, Yoseob tired to help but Kikwang just gave him a look that says back off.

slide_7559_100212_small.jpg

“I’ll stay here for tonight then, it's a long way back" Yoseob said as he followed Kikwang into the house, Kikwang stopped to enter in the password before continuing inside.

“yeah, I'll be in my room" Kikwang said without looking back, heading up the stairs towards his wing of the house.

Why would you care for her, she frigging left you, was what Yoseob wanted to say but decided not to, it might hit some nerves. Shaking his head as he looked at Kikwang carrying Tiffany up the stairs, he decided to call the group and give them an update of what's happening.

Doojoon was the one who picked up the phone.

“What happened back there?" was the first thing he said, there was no trace of anger in his voice, only annoyance "You know how hard it was to keep the press away? And avoid their stupid questions"

“Mianhe, Hyung. I'll be heading back tomorrow and I'll talk details"

“Wait, where you are exactly?" Doojoon asked

"The house" was all he said, which is a code word that everyone in beast understands.

"You drove all the way there?" Doojoon asked in amazement. "Why so far?"

“Kikwang said so" Yoseob said, Doojoon nodded in understanding. They didn't talk about much, since there wasn't much to talk about. When they hung up, Kikwang walked down the stairs, his jacket was abandoned, leaving him with a loose tie and the silver/grey shirt.

"I’m getting some water" he said before heading to the kitchen.

"Need help with anything?" Yoseob asked. Kikwang shook his head before entering the kitchen. Yoseob let out a loud sigh before flopping himself on the couch in one of the three living rooms.(choose any one of them in your imagination)

slide_7559_100218_small.jpg---------slide_7559_100225_small.jpg------slide_7559_100220_small.jpg

----------------------------------------------------------------------

When the water heated up, Kikwang poured it into a bowl before adding cold water, making it lukewarm. He grabbed a brand new towel also before heading back upstairs to his room where Tiffany is.

When he opened the door, she was there where he left her, on the massive king size bed, In the middle of the room. The room walls were black with white furniture, with a small deck overlooking the horizon. As Kikwang got closer to Tiffany, he tried to keep his emotion under control as he looked at the girl who disappeared for 6 years without warning. Kneeing on the bed, Kikwang ran his hand down her arm, feeling the familiar softness of her skin. Kikwang dip the towel in the water, squeezing it before raining over her forehead, arms and neck when another memory he tried to forget rose to the surface.

slide_7559_100234_small.jpg

 

 

 

Kikwang is 12, Tiffany is 10

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Umma! Umma!" Kikwang yelled as he woke up to see Tiffany looking at him in worry while she was holding a damp towel.

 

 

 

"Oppa, kanchana?" she asked in a soft pitch voice as her brown eyes filled with alarm.

 

"Mum left me, she left me and dad" Kikwang said as he started to cry, Tiffany dropped her towel and automatically wrapped her arms around him, trying to give him as much comfort as he needed with her small body.

Kikwang sobbed on her shoulder as he wrapped his arms around her.

"Don't worry oppa, I'll never leave you." Tiffany said on his shoulder as she run her arm up and down his back.

When she pulled back, she used the towel to wipe away his tears away as she gave him a hopeful smile.

"You'll leave me someday, just like the way my mum left me" Kikwang said as he wiped his tears away. Tiffany shook her head as she reached for his hand.

"I'll never leave you, I'll be here until we grow up and I'll always be by your side" Tiffany said as she twined her hand with his. Kikwang managed a smile and held up his pinky.

"Promise?"

Tiffany hooked her pinky with his as she smiled brightly at him. "Promise"

 

 

Kikwang stopped wiping her body as he remembered the painful memory.

 

" You won't leave me huh?" he scoff as he got up and place the towel on her forehead, as he was about to turn around and leave, Tiffany's hand shot up and grabbed his. Kikwang turned back to see Tiffany looking at him.

"Where am I oppa?" she asked weakly, but keeping her hold on his hand steady. Kikwang shook it off hard before turning to her fully.

"You are in no positions to ask me questions" he sneered at her angrily, he tried to ignore seeing hurt reflected in her eyes and kept going,

"You left me wondering for 6 years, 6 years my heart was in pain of not knowing. Now all of a sudden you came out of nowhere? And bring all the hurt back with you? I'll rather believe you died from this world than seeing you again"

Tiffany sat up on the bed as tears rolled down her cheek before wiping it quickly with the back of her hand.

"I'm sorry, for everything. I came to congratulate you on your achievement"

Kikwang looked at her sharply, "that's it?"

Tiffany looked down as she nodded.

"Tell me something, where you've been for 6 years?" Kikwang said roughly as he’s having trouble keeping his anger under control.

"I...I...I can't"  Tiffany whispered as more tears rolled down her face.

"I deserve to know what happened." Kikwang yelled, with the anger boiling up in him, he didn't know where to let it out. It was suffocating him inside. He literally felt like hitting the wall.

"I can't tell you!" Tiffany yelled back with less intensity, her face shiny with tears. At the worse time ever, her phone went off. Tiffany tried to reach for it but Kikwang got to it first.

"Oppa! Give it to me" Tiffany said as she reached out for it from his hands. Kikwang stepped back so he's out of her range and poured all the content on the floor. Her phone was the last thing that dropped to the ground. Picking it up, he looked at the ID. At that moment, his anger boiled over and he looked at Tiffany with so much anger, it made her flinched.

"WHO THE IS JIYONG?!?"

 

CHAPTER 3!    comment plzz! hope you like this little cliff hanger :D

ill update as soon as possible