Cheater

Broken Promises

 

“Are you doing anything tonight?” Kikwang asked as his lead tiffany towards her room, well, their room, technically speaking.

“You know what, I might turn in early” Kikwang pouted as he held her hand tighter, tiffany laughed.

“What are you doing then?” she asked him, Tiffany was in no mood to do anything after the running around at the beach. She doesn't even feel hungry...which was strange since she has an appetite of a sumo wrestler.

“There’s a staff party for the drama before we start filming tomorrow, I was wondering...” Kikwang trailed off, leaving her to finish off his sentence.

“Aw, oppa. I'm so tired already. You know I’d go with you if I'm not beat tired” tiffany smiled at him apologetically.

“Fine. I'll be quick then. I'll just slip in and hang around 10 minutes and come back”

“Oppa, I don’t own you. Do whatever you want.” They slowed down when Tiffany’s room came into view. Kikwang’s was around the corner. It didn’t bother her at all that his room is a door away from hers. She however, still prefers her door lock in case he decides to sneak in and scare her, which isn’t surprising on his part.

“No, I’ll come back before 10” he promised, hooking his pinky’s to hers.

“Fine” she said, feeling her face turn red. Kikwang had changed into a totally different guy from the mean, rude Kikwang when she first arrived in Korea. Tiffany felt so happy right now she won’t regret a thing if she dies tomorrow. Not that she wanted it to happen either.

Kikwang tilted her head towards him and landed a soft kiss on her lips. Tiffany breathes in his scent as she deepens the kiss. Kikwang’s arms went around her waist while she wrapped her arms around his neck.

“I love you” he said again for the nth time that day. Tiffany smiled into the kiss as she used one of her hands around his neck to tug on his hair.

“Ow, what was that for?” he asked, looking down at her.

“You got to stop saying that, what if someone heard?”

“Even better. They should pull their phones out and take pictures so they know my heart is owned by you”

Tiffany rolled her eyes from his cocky comment. As she unlocked the door, she turned around to say good bye.

“Excuse me while I go vomit from the cheesiness from the last comment” when Kikwang pouted, aw, he's cute when he does that; tiffany reached over and gave his hand a squeeze.

“Have fun tonight” he smiled back before returning the squeeze.

“Goodnight”

*****************************

 “Kikwang! Took you long enough” the director came up to him with a glass of beer. Kikwang took it out of politeness and took a small sip of it.

“Sorry, lost track of time”

“Where’s Tiffany?”

“She wanted to sleep early” Kikwang explained as he looked around. The room was filled with different colours flashing lights and the white strobes made him dizzy when he looked at one thing for too long.

“Too bad she's missing out. Have fun!” the director called over the music. Kikwang raised his glass before drinking it again with the director before he walked away. The whole room as filled with staff and crews, the actors and actresses were all on the couches at the corner of the room, drinking and...Doing stuff they shouldn’t do. Since it’s strictly exclusive, no one was able to take pictures or anything like that, giving them freedom to do as they please.

“Oppa!!!” Jessica called him from the seats at the other corner of the room, sitting with her were some girls he doesn’t know before, maybe her makeup artist or something.

“Hey!” he called over the noise, Jessica moved over, giving him enough space to squeeze in. Kikwang looked at the small space doubtfully, how the hell is he going to fit in a spot that small?

“Come on oppa there's plenty of space” Jessica patted the spot. Kikwang sigh before squeezing in.

“It’s tight, here, let me sit on your lap” before he could refuse, Jessica sat herself on his lap, snuggling into him.

“Comfortable?” Kikwang asked.

“Super” she clinked her glass of something green to his beer and took a long drink. Again, Kikwang only took a small sip.

“Where’s tiffany?” Jessica asked, looking around the room. Kikwang looked at her with a brow raised.

“Oh, come on oppa. We don’t hate each other”

“She called it a night” at his answer, Jessica looked disappointed.

“Is there anything you want with her?”

“No, nothing” she smiled at him before taking another drink.

“Oh, how rude of me. Oppa this is cherry, she's my schedule planner and that is Jules, she's my makeup artist” Kikwang nodded hello to both of them.

“Shame tiffany can’t join us” without doubt, Kikwang didn’t miss the nastiness at the end of Jessica’s voice. Thank god she can’t join us, he thought to himself.

********************************************

“Kikwang oppa, care to dance with me? I'm a huge fan” Cherry asked after her third drink. Kikwang smiled at her before walking over and took her hand. When they went to the dance floor, cherry looked behind her and earned the thumbs up from Jessica.

“You know what to do? Plan B? Jules nodded and got out of her seat and headed towards the kitchen.

When it was her turn, Jessica picked up her phone and dialled the kitchen.

“Yeoboseyo?”
Jessica cleared and spoke in a different accent “ah, yes. Can I please order ‘glorious steak’ to room 312, charge it under the company’s card. Don’t have to knock the door; there would be someone there to take the cart”

“Sure, it’ll be around 15 minutes”

“Thank you, you’re a big help” when she hung up, Jessica called Jules.

“Room 313. Wait at the door, double the amount of whatever you suggested, she might not eat it so the more the better” Jessica smiled smugly to herself when she hung up the phone.

Poor Tiffany, trying to level up with me. Not so easy when i have the roll for almost 2 years. The tactics come in handy

 Jessica jumped a little when a thought came to her. She almost forgot the key ingredient to her plan. Reaching in her tube, Jessica got out a small packet of white power. Opening it with shaky hands, she looked around to see if anyone was looking. Coast clear. She poured a little into Kikwang’s glass. Just a kick, my oppa is precious. Using the straw from her drink, she stirred Kikwang’s drink before throwing the straw away. Don’t want to accidently use that straw now do we.

“How was it?” Jessica paste on a smile when Cherry came back with Kikwang, both of them flushed from the heat on the dance floor.

“Oppa is a great dancer. Impressed me” Kikwang sat down on the couch with a thud, and took a long drink from his glass. Jessica and Cherry exchange looks.

“You can dance yourself” Kikwang said after finishing his glass.

“Oppa, you finished it. Want me to call for another?” Jessica asked. Kikwang shook his head as he looked at the time.

“I should head back. Big day tomorrow”

“Let Cherry take you back, its late” Kikwang looked between them as if considering the idea, after a short while he nodded his head.

“See you tomorrow” Jessica waved them off. Lesson one; never do your own dirty work.

“Room 313?” the waitress asked Jules, who was waiting.

“Yep thanks” Jules gave the waitress money before sending her off. Getting out a piece of paper, Jules wrote what Jessica told her and folded it up, leaving it on the lid of Tiffany’s food. Not wasting time, Jules knocked on the door and waited.

“Yes?” Tiffany answered her in a groggy voice.

“Kikwang send this up for you, in case you are hungry. He insist you take a bite at least”

“Um, sure. Thank you” Tiffany excepted the food and closed the door.

“Done?” Jessica asked on the phone.

“Done”

**********************

Tiffany studied her tray of food. There was a note on top of the lid, smiling a little to herself, she opened it and felt herself blush for no reason.

Hope you enjoy your meal. Eat a lot for oppa ok? I had fun today. But a surprise is install for you, come to room 422. Love you.

Under it was a key card and a red rose. Tiffany smiled again before opening the lid. It was steak. But I don’t like steak. She thought to herself. But after thinking about how it’s from Kikwang and that he wanted her to eat dinner, tiffany forced herself to eat around 5 bites before her stomach refuse to eat anymore.

“But what time am I going to the room?” she thought out loud, checking the card again to see if there was a time. Nope.

Since its already 10.30, tiffany grabbed her cardigan and went out. The night was chilly around this time of the month, crossing her arms around her chest; tiffany took the short cut and went around the indoor greenhouse.

410, 415, 420, tiffany slowed down as she reached the room, it was slightly a jarred already. For some reason, her heart started to hammer against her chest. Her hands got clammy and her stomach exploded with butterflies. Walking in, the room was dark and eerily quiet. Flipping on the light of the threshold, there were shoes scattered in an out of order fashion. A male and females’.

It could just be a co-star rehearsing last minutes lines, she lied to herself. She doesn't want to jump to conclusion. She had enough of the unhappy days; she wanted this moment to last.

As she continued into the room, there were pieces of clothing on the floor. She could feel her breathing coming out in shallow breathes. It was definitely Kikwang’s shirt and coat...across the room. In the mix was a girl’s lace top, its beads allover the floor. A skirt was hanging off the chair, it was short and small. With the same beads embedded on it.

No, no. Don’t think like that. She thought herself, but the next thing she heard was what broke her heart and the hopes she set up for herself just flushed down the drain.

A moan came from the bedroom, it was the girl’s. Stepping closer to it, tiffany took a shaky breath to calm herself. The door was already ajar, the same way with the front door. Giving it a nudge, tears burned her eyes involuntarily and all respect she had for the man that supposedly love her 2 hours ago also flushed down the drain along with her hope.

A girl was pressed up against the wall, wearing only her lingerie...those y types with a corset and stockings. Her legs were wrapped around the man’s waist as he pressed her harder against the wall. Her arms were clawing at his . He was all over her. Her neck, lips, even at her . Tiffany could literally hear her heart breaking, the band-aid he used to patch up her broken heart evaporate like glue on a hot day.

“Oppa” she said it at the same time as the girl moaned. It disgusted her that they spoke at the same time, at the same person but in totally different circumstances.

“Call me Kikwang” he panted. The tears tiffany tired to hold back spilled over. Her hands shook in anger, her nails digging into her palm.

“Kikwang” Tiffany said, this time before the girl’s. But not long after, she moaned his name out as well.

Kikwang whipped his head around, shock and confusion on his face but his eyes were lust. Pure lust that makes her sick.

“I guess I’m a little early for the surprise” she said, blinking away her pathetic tears.

“No. No, please. Tiffany” Kikwang let go of the girl and let her slip to the ground, at least tiffany can have little relief in this situation, and his pants were zipped up.

“Don’t touch me” she hissed as she walked as fast as she can away from this nightmare.

“please, let me explain” Kikwang caught her arm, tiffany whipped around as soon as he made contact with her skin with those filthy hands and smacked him across the face.

“NO! DONT! I THOUGHT YOU CHANGED! SILLY ME!” she yelled at him, this time, angry tears burned her eyes.

“Please, I can explain” Kikwang said, his voice cracked as his eyes started to go red.

“NO! Silly me to think you change and became the Kikwang I used to know. I'm so stupid to think that 3 days could change your personality all together” tiffany shook her head and looked at the ceiling to stop more tears to spill “but in the end, you get the final laugh. You fooled me Kikwang, you really did. I actually fell for the love act. You remember the feeling when you lost me? The pain that's eating up every inch of you, the numb feeling? Well, I'm feeling that now. Congratulations, you have officially crushed me, inside and out. You really know how to play the game.” When tiffany finished talking, she walked out, shook off Kikwang when he tried to grab for her hand.

“Touch me with those hands again...I swear to god, I’ll never talk to you for the rest my existence” she gave him a look before walking away.

“Tiffany!” Kikwang called after her. She kept walking when something burned against her chest. Tiffany looked down to see the ring he got her, the one she's been wearing since the day he came it to her. Enough is enough. She thought, tiffany pulled it off and turned around. Kikwang’s face light up with hope.

“I believe this is yours. I don’t want it” she threw the ring at him; it hit his chest and dropped to the ground. The hope vanished off his face as he crouched down on his knees.

“goodbye, Kikwang...forever” tiffany whispered before walking away from the one she thought she loved and always will for the rest of her life. Apparently not.

==========================================

Teaser for the upcoming chapters

“Tiffany, please breathe”

“Its all your fault!”

“Don’t leave me”

“Don’t touch her!”

“we’re going home”

“marry me”

“I love you”

========================================================================================================================

How about the Chapter!

I wonder if Kikwang's actions was from the drink or if Tiffany's reaction was from her food.

Jessica knows how to play her game huh?

the end is coming......

how will this love story end?

tell me what you think of the story so farrrr and subscribe!

OH and HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY TO YOU ALL!! <3