Crossed the Line

Broken Promises

 

“Where is she?” Tiffany heard the familiar voice from the door. Her heart hammered against her chest, Jiyong was standing there at the door, his reflection on the door showed there's going to be problems.

“She’s asleep” Kikwang said, crossing his arms, unconcerned.

“You’re pushing it. SO BAD” it was clear Kikwang didn’t see the punch coming, tiffany opened to warn him but Jiyong’s fist already connected with his jaw. Kikwang lost balance and fell against the other side of the trailer. Tiffany got up and took a step towards Kikwang when someone else appeared.

“Omg! Oppa! Who do you think you are?” Jessica ran in the trailer, knocked Jiyong on the shoulder before crouching next to Kikwang.

“You are going to pay for that” Kikwang growled as he wipes the bit of blood off his lip where his teeth cut it.

“Where’s tiffany?!” jiyong came at Kikwang again but this time, Kikwang and Tiffany made eye contact. Jiyong saw where his eyes got and followed it.

“Tiffany” jiyong said as he broke into a smile. Tiffany however, couldn’t smile back at him.

“Why are you here oppa?” tiffany said, crossing her arms so he couldn’t reach for them.

“Why are you here?” Jessica got up and turned her attention towards tiffany. Kikwang behind her, staring daggers towards Jiyong.

“I'm his manager. Why are you here?” Tiffany fired back.

“I happened to be his co-star” she said, looking please.

“So?” tiffany stated, ignoring both Jiyong and Kikwang.

So? What do you mean so?”

“Well, don’t you have your own trailer? What job do you have with him outside work? Co-star isn’t really a smart excuse, now is it?” tiffany saw Kikwang raised an eyebrow.

Jessica opened and closed it a few times, her eyes looking from left to right, trying to find words to fire back but when nothing came out; she started to whine and locked her arms with Kikwang.

“Tiffany, let's go. I called Bruce” Jiyong said. Tiffany turned to him abruptly, eyes wide.

“I can’t believe you did that” she whispered. She knew she's going to get an ear full from her uncle if she saw him.

“Too late. He's on his way. Direct flight from France to Jeju” tiffany felt her face burn. He called her super busy uncle to clear this small situation? He has to fly from France, possibly from something very important to clear her small problem?

“You have no right” she hissed. Tiffany felt her hands bunching up into fists and it shook.

“I have no choice” jiyong said simply which angered Tiffany even more.

“I don’t want to see your face oppa. Not when my head is clouded with anger. Not yet. Leave. Now.” Tiffany forced out.  Jiyong looked like he was about to say something else but tiffany cut him off with her glare.

“He’s arriving tomorrow. Staying at Lotte Hotel Jeju, just letting you know” jiyong shot Kikwang a look before walking out.

“Jessica, you should leave. For now” Kikwang said in a low voice. Jessica whispered something back before walking out as well. As soon as the door closes, tiffany couldn’t control her anger any more. Her hands shook so hard, her nails bit into her palm. The stinging sensation helped clearing her head a little. A set of arms wrapped around her waist, pulling her closer to his warm chest.

“You okay?” Kikwang rested his head on her shoulder. Tiffany took a shaky breath before nodding her head. Kikwang turned her around gently, making her face him. Reaching for her hands, he carefully uncurls her fists and wiped away the trail of blood with his sleeves before kissing it better.

“He has no right” she said at last, not looking at him. “He has no right” she whispered, her tears unwillingly spilled over. Now, Uncle Bruce is going to take me home. Away from you, this time, I'm never going to be able to come back. Even if I wanted to. She added in her mind.

Kikwang pulled her close, pressing her to his chest while her tears soaked his shirt. Every now and then he would sooth her and it would make her cry harder. At what seems like forever, tiffany stopped crying and just settled on hugging him.

“I’ll fix it. I promise. Whatever it is” Kikwang murmured against her head.

You’ll have no chance against Bruce. Was what tiffany wanted to say but she just settled on nodding her head.

***********************************************

The trip was going great, until the two wraths showed up at one time. Kikwang knew it was one of them at the door but what he didn’t expect was seeing them both. And he didn’t think Jiyong would punch him. It didn’t hurt much, since the guy punched like a 5 year old girl but the stumbling over his own feet didn’t really made it look like Jiyong punched that soft.

Having Jessica in the same room was another hazard to avoid next time and Jiyong in the same room with Tiffany was a BIG nono. Kikwang just had to look at his face once to know Jiyong wanted her. And it seemed like he waited her for a long time. Better keep an eye on that one, he thought to himself as he unpacked. Tiffany was in the next room and luckily, between his room and hers, there's a door connecting them to each other. As he expected, tiffany locked her part so Kikwang couldn’t open. She spoken less than 10 words after the incident on the trailer and locked herself in the hotel room since this morning. Skipped lunch and now it’s around 5pm. The sky started to turn orange as the sun made its way down from the sky.

Tomorrow was when they start to film and continue for four days before they leave for Seoul again. Kikwang grabbed his light white sleeve top and slipped on his sun glasses before headed to Tiffany’s room. He knocked couple of times and waited. It took a while before she answered. Her eyes were rimmed with red and her nose was so red.

“Have you been crying again?” Kikwang asked. He hated when she cry. It makes him feel useless, when she cry; he couldn’t do anything but watch and try to comfort her. It’s not like he could yell at her to be quiet...better not try that.

“No, I accidently spray deodorant in my face” she said with a fake smile.

“You don’t use spray. You prefer roll ons” her eyes widened. Probably surprised he even remembered it. Of course he remembers. He remembers everything she told him, even if he tries to forget it.

“Come walk with me” he extended his hand. Tiffany looked at it for a long time, debating whether to go or stay lock up in her room.

“Please” he added, tiffany bit her lower lip. After a short moment, she nodded and held his hand. She was already in beach clothing. She wore a maxi dress. In a light blur colour, her favourite colour.

They walked in silence, enjoying the wind in their face and the smell of the beach. Sand between their toes and her warm hand in his.

“Uncle Bruce wants Jiyong and I to be an item” tiffany said out of the blue. Kikwang stopped walking on the spot and turned to look at her. She wasn't meeting his eyes and looked away towards the ocean.

“You know I won’t let it” Kikwang said, trying to keep his anger in. Bruce knows how he felt about her and he took her away from him once. It’s not going to happen the second time.

“I know. I'm just letting you know” tiffany mumbled.

“Don’t forget that. It’s not going to happen” Kikwang pulled her closer and kissed her cheek. I'm not losing you.

An idea sparked in his head. Without warning, Kikwang lifted Tiffany up. She yelped in surprised and started to half laugh, half scream when he ran towards the ocean. The cool water was a relief to his skin. It was almost like he could hear the sizzling on his skin.

“OPPA! I'm going to get WET! AH!” tiffany laughed as he dropped her in the water, her arms were locked securely around his neck. Her legs were wrapped around his waist.

For a long time, the two splashed around and laughed like they never laughed before. Tiffany had tears in her eyes from all the laughing and Kikwang had a stitch from laughing.

“Oppa, come get me!” tiffany called for Kikwang at the water’s edge.

“You know I’ll always catch you” he called back as he started after her. Tiffany gave a yelped before dashing along the beach, water and sand splashed her dress. She could hear Kikwang coming, his feet splashing in the water.

“I'm almost there” he announced. Tiffany picked up her pace, she felt Kikwang reached for her but just missed as she sped up.

“I'm so tired~” Kikwang whined from after her. Before tiffany could reply, Kikwang reached her. His arms went around her waist and the two of them went down. Kikwang twisted them around, making sure he lands on the sand first and tiffany land on top of him.

“Uh” he grunted as he hit the sand.

“Are you ok oppa?” tiffany asked concerned, her eyes were tiny little slits from laughing. Kikwang smiled up at her as he moved a strand of hair from her face. It was grainy from the sand and wet.

“I’ve never been better” using his hand that tucked her hair away; Kikwang used it to move her neck down. Tiffany complied without hesitation. Closing her eyes, she landed a soft kiss on his lips.

Kikwang breathed in the smell of her, her arms went on either side of his head and his arms went around her waist. Her breath hitched when he roamed his hand down her back but relaxed when he stopped at her hips.

“I love you oppa” she whispered between the kisses, this time it was Kikwang’s turn to stop breathing for a small second.

“I'm never going to be tired of hearing that” she smiled against the kiss. He wished they could stay like that forever but then he felt the water under him. The sea level rose.

“Oppa, let's go back before we drown” tiffany said as she got off him. Kikwang took her extended hand and hand in hand, they went back to the hotel, feeling over the moon.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“This isn’t happening” she murmured as she watches the happy couple coming up the beach, laughing and talking.

“That’s supposed to be me” she hissed.

“So what do you want me to do?” another girl said.

“Do whatever, but make sure Tiffany sees it” at that, the first girl handed the second girl a ward of cash.

“And make it snappy. I don’t have all week”

“You’ll see the result tomorrow, you won’t be disappointed” the second girl smiled as she tucked the money down her top.

========================================================================================================================

I guess the happy times are coming to an end?

Jessica and Jiyong at the same time, who guessed that one?

What would happened next chapter with the mystery girl?

tell me what you like about the story so farrr and subscribe!!<3