Accident

Broken Promises

 

Tiffany felt better after 4 days of lying around and sleeping. Since she’s lying around, she had nothing to do but take her medicine. Now, they are all gone and Jiyong is out. she wanted to call him but her phone died as soon as it made contact with water that afternoon and Jiyong took the laptop with him so that leaves nothing for Tiffany to check her email or call with.

Getting her purse, tiffany decided to go buy the medicine herself. Now that her immune system had dropped after her last treatment so that means skipping medication is a massive no, no unless she wants to put herself in a hospital bed again...and this time the doctor isn’t convinced that she would walk out alive.

Trying to remember the route of the pharmacy Jiyong always take her too, tiffany set of walking. It’s her first time seeing the busy streets of Seoul and it fascinates her. Everything was fast going and busy, especially now its lunch time, the restaurants were packed with people.

Remembering the turn, tiffany quietly slipped into a small street that’s a shortcut to the pharmacy. Walking quietly by herself, she didn’t notice the car behind her. Suddenly a hand grabbed her by the arm; she was so startled she couldn’t scream. Not trying to see who it was, tiffany tried to pull away but he was stronger by...quite a bit.

“Let go!” she said as soon as she found her voice again.

“4 days without a word and I see you walking around exploring” Kikwang said in an angry tone that he doesn't really use unless he's really really angry. She felt her blood run cold, of course he would be mad, she hasn’t turn up for work and now his schedule is probably a mess.

“O...pp...aa” she stuttered when he tighten his hold.

“wait until we get home” he said quietly, as if to contain his anger. Wait, home? She can’t she needs her medication.

Before she could mention anything, he chucked her into the passenger side roughly before slamming the door. Tiffany kept quiet while he settled himself in the driver’s seat and stepped on the accelerator.

Tiffany could see from the corner of her eyes that Kikwang was clenching his jaw and his knuckles were white from the tight grip he has on steering wheel. Flicking music on from the steering wheel, he blasted it through the car, ignoring the way tiffany flinched at the loud noise.

“where are we going?” Tiffany said in a small voice, not looking at him but out the window.

“WHERE WERE YOU FOR THE LAST 4 DAYS?” Kikwang yelled over the blasting music, face going red with every word.

Before tiffany could say anything, he cut in.

“4 frigging days! And no answering phone calls, emails, text! It’s like you’re gone all over again” he said, a hint of sadness in his voice. Tiffany wanted to reach over and sooth him like what she would do 6 years ago but if she does it now, it would probably earned her another glare from him.

“I'm sorry” she ended up saying, not knowing what else to say.

“no you are not! If you are ‘sorry’, you won’t leave set that day holding hands with Jiyong like the golden couple” Kikwang said, looking at her to see Tiffany shocked expression.

“I was doing what?” she asked, not knowing what he’s talking about.

“don’t play dumb, you know full well of what I am talking about” Kikwang retorted, as he swerve violently around a car, earning him a beep, not that he cared.

“I wasn't with him” Tiffany said, trying to explain to him but he wouldn’t listen.

“whatever” Kikwang muttered as he turned out of the freeway and onto a terrain road. The drive was bumpy and uncomfortable. tiffany seemed to fell asleep because when she woke up again, she was on a bed in a room that’s familiar to her. This is the room from the awards night, it hit her. Hurrying out of bed, she went to the door to see if it was locked, thankfully it wasn't.

Taking two steps at a time, she went downstairs to hear rattling from the kitchen. Before she headed over, her watch alarm went off. Damn, no medicine, she thought. Walking forward slowly, she looked into the kitchen to see a massive mess.

The dishes stacked up high and the floor was messy, broken glass on the floor and all types of liquid were spilt all over it. The trail of destruction lead up to Kikwang in the fridge, pulling out a plate of leftover Kim chi soup, smelling it first, Kikwang threw it across the room, smashing it against one of the cupboard, leaving smears of red.

“oppa, what are you doing?”tiffany asked with wide eyes. Kikwang looked up at her in surprised before an evil smirk was pasted on his face. walking over to the alcohol stand, Kikwang used his arm to sweep the whole thing to the ground while keeping eye contact with her.

“Oppa!” tiffany yelped at him in shock as some shards of glass came her way.

“what are you doing?” she asked again, stepping away from the mess.

“clean this” he simply said, before taking a big gulp from the jack Daniels bottle in his hand.

“what?” Tiffany asked, afraid she heard wrong. How the hell is someone going to clean this ridiculous mess on their own?

“clean It all, now” Kikwang said with a click of his fingers. Tiffany found herself standing on the same spot. She couldn’t do it, how can she? She’s already feeling tired because she didn’t take her medicine that would booze up her sugar levels or the pills that would keep her blood in check so they don’t rise, not to mention the ones that help her recover from bruises. That one is the most important, if Kikwang man handled her like he did before, it would leave a nasty purple bruise and it won’t go away until she takes one particular pill that speeds up her healing process.

Looking around nervously, Tiffany crouch down and took a piece of broken glass, stacking them up carefully so they don’t cut her hand.

“I’ll leave you to it” Kikwang said airily, without a tone of worry. Sighing in defeat, Tiffany continued to clean, walking around the kitchen of broken glass and plates can be a difficult task of you only have thin slippers.

After cleaning the mess on the counters, tiffany started on cleaning the floor where Kikwang spilt the kimchi soup. It smelt off and there was mould on bits of broken ceramic that the kimchi was out in. Coughing at the fail stink, Tiffany carefully sweep up the mess before chucking the broke bowl in the bin.

“hurry up, there's the toilet that needs to be cleaned next” Kikwang said from behind her with a satisfied smirk. Tiffany took a deep breath to calm herself down and ignored him. if she wasn’t out of it and tired, he would get it, she would yell at him but right now, she couldn’t even focused on what she was doing.

“araso” she said softly before continue to clean. Time past from 3o minutes to 1 hour,

One hour to 2

2 to 3

Into the forth hour, tiffany was seeing 2 of everything. Her stomach felt like hurling everything she has left in it and her nose began to feel runny and at that point, she knows it’s not mucus.

A drop of blood fell on the white tile, tiffany hurriedly wipe it away and tilt her head up, tasting the blood at the back of . All she wanted to do was lay down on one of the comfortable beds or sofas in the house and sleep it off.

She had done almost everything, the broken glass on the floor, all the spilt alcohol, stains, grease on the oven and she even polished the floor, which isn’t easy when you’re about to fall any minute.

Now she's just up to packing the dishes away. holding the glass jug carefully, tiffany noticed her hands began to shake as her vision started to blur big time. Her nose started to become runny again and her head felt like it’s weighed a ton.

With everything happening to her, she didn’t notice that Kikwang was studying her from the kitchen door, looking at her with a worried expression.

Tiffany took a step forward towards the shelf where the glass were kept when she felt her knees buckle under her, her legs went jelly and her arms collapse to her side, dropping the jug. Scattering shards of glass around the clean kitchen.

“Tiffany” Kikwang called her name as he ran towards her. Lying on her side, she could see him running towards her as 2 Kikwangs. She couldn’t even feel the sting of the glass where it cut into her foot or the pain where her head hit the tile. Everything was all as if it’s in slow motion.

Slowly, she felt herself being lifted up by Kikwang, placing her on his lap. Kikwang called out her name continuously as he tap her face to get attention but all she saw was his lips moving. Kikwang shakily wiped the blood away from her nose. He couldn’t believe he did this to her by overworking her. He never intended it to turn out this way.

“tiffany, tiffany. I'm sorry” he repeated it over but again, tiffany couldn’t hear anything but a loud buzzing noise coming from her ears. She tried to mouth something to him but he seems distracted with the blood coming from her nose.

“oppa...” she whispered, Kikwang cleared his throat and leaned in to listen to what she was saying to him. when the words hit him, he felt his blood run cold. That was something he never expected.

“call jiyong oppa” was what she said before closing her eyes. Sighing shakily in disbelief, Kikwang pulled out his phone and dialled the man he right now, hated most in the world.

***********************

Jiyong was in a meeting with the coordinator of the Seoul’s headquarter of Bruce’s business when a call came to him. excusing himself from the table, Jiyong walked outside to answer the call, expecting it would be Tiffany.

“tiffany” he began but was surprised when a male answered him back in a tight voice.

“no, it’s Kikwang. Tiffany is sick” he said.

“What Happened? Why is she with you?” Jiyong asked one of the many questions that was going through his head at that moment.

“its a long story” Kikwang answered back. Sighing in frustration, jiyong told Kikwang which hospital to take tiffany to that would give her the right treatment. After hanging up, Jiyong rushed in the meeting to excused himself, leaving no explanation, getting in his car, jiyong rushed to the hospital he told Kikwang to take her.

He waited for 30 minutes and Kikwang was nowhere to be seen with his girl. Pacing back and forth, Jiyong started to dial Kikwang’s number again when there was a commotion at the emergency entrance. Tiffany was being reeled in with an oxygen mask over her face and dried blood around her nose area and foot.

At the sight of Tiffany, Jiyong could only see red. Breathing angrily, he grabbed Kikwang by the collar and pushed him to the wall, getting him off guard.

“what the !” Kikwang said as he also grabbed Jiyong by the collar.

“what did you do to her to get her in this state!” Jiyong yelled in his face, slamming Kikwang’s back on the wall, repeatedly.

“I made her clean my kitchen” he said shamelessly. Jiyong pulled back his right fist and released it at Kikwang’s jaw.

“you son of a ” Jiyong spat curses at Kikwang. Kikwang was also getting angry, he never planned it to turn out the way it did and being yelled at for it isn’t a good feeling.

Pushing Jiyong off him, Kikwang also strike Jiyong on the jaw, blood filled Jiyong’s mouth. It tasted metallic and rusty, spitting out the blood, Jiyong strike Kikwang again and before he could recover, Jiyong brought up his knee and slammed it into Kikwang, causing him to fall to the ground.

“you know what? Keep doing what you’re doing. Make her suffer, make her feel pain” Jiyong said to Kikwang who was kneeling on the floor, holding onto his abdominal where Jiyong kneed him.

“then after she falls apart, I’ll be there to fix her and pick her up. I'll be her knight in shining armour while you will always and continue to be the thing she despise” Jiyong spat the words at him before hitting Kikwang at the side of his head from build up anger before storming off to see how Tiffany was doing.

Kikwang coughed out the blood that pooled in his mouth and eased himself in a sitting position, leaning his head on the wall while Jiyong’s word replayed itself over and over in his head.

“I’ll never be her knight. Not now, not ever”

=====================================================================================================================

So, some show down between Kikwang and Jiyong...it's only a small one...theres a massive conflict coming up.

What do you guys think? something is very wrong with Fany

its late so i didnt really check for errors so ignore them.

Comment on what you think so far and subscribe <3

 

BTW, I'm going oveseas to Thailand so updates might be irregular but I'll try to update as much as possible