Jeju?

Broken Promises

“Did I miss anything?” Jessica asked her with a big smile, more like a sneer but Tiffany couldn’t care less.

“Oh, yeah, there was a kiss scene and you know the opportunity was too good to pass up” Tiffany gave Jessica a return smile.

“I read the script, there was no kiss” Jessica brought up her thick script from her bag.

“You don’t want to mess with me, little girl, or don’t you remember the lake incident?” Jessica threatened, sneering each word.

“No, but I think you would never get the opportunity like that ever again” Tiffany crossed her arms and stepped forward, their faces inches from each other.

“Because when you do it next time, I’ll make sure I pull down with me and kept you under” Tiffany smirked. This is the last time you are pushing me, next time you try to hurt me, it’s going to be fair game, tiffany thought to her.

“I’m not scared of you” Jessica snare, surprised that tiffany wasn’t stepping down.

“Neither am I” at that, Tiffany walked off towards Kikwang’s trailer, smiling to herself. I got eight months, got to make the most of it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tiffany didn’t bother to knock when she entered Kikwang’s trailer. Compared to the hot weather outside, the room felt like a walk in freezer. A shutter ran through tiffany’s body when the cold air met with her hot skin.

“Should I turn it off?” Kikwang asked her from the couch, looking at her with an expression she couldn’t read.

“no, no. it’s okay” she manage to give him a small smile before sitting herself opposite from him, flipping through his schedule and script.

“We have to go to Jeju” Kikwang burst out.

“Ok, how long are you going to be gone?” Tiffany asked him, still lost in her thoughts.

“A week”

“Ok, I’ll just plan all your schedule differently from your group so there won’t be problems” Tiffany mumbled, crossing out some arrangement that Kikwang won’t be able to attended.

“Tiffany, are you hearing me?” Kikwang asked, feeling a little impatient now that he lost her attention.  Tiffany didn’t seem to hear him and continued on with her work.

“Tiffany!” Kikwang yelled, not too loud but enough to get her attention.

“Yes!” dropping her pen, she crossed her arms and leaned in towards Kikwang’s direction, looking at him straight in the eye, giving him her undivided attention.

“I said ‘we’” Kikwang cleared his throat, feeling uncomfortable under her stare, it hasn’t even been a full hour yet since he confessed he still loved her even though she thought he was only acting.

“We?” her brows pulled together.

“Yeah, we are going to Jeju with the crew to film the finale of the drama” Kikwang explained.

“Yeah, but you didn’t even finish the drama yet” Tiffany tried to protest, there is no way Jiyong is going to let her go when she’s in this state. She almost didn’t get to work again but she managed to pull some string so he would agree with her.

“They’re jumping to the very end so the editors could put together a teaser.” Kikwang leaned back, examining tiffany in her little panic state.

“Since you are my manager and all, it’s important that you come”

“Of course, yes, sure…um…when is this?” her mind was running million miles per hour as thoughts and plans ran through her brain to find an excuse to say to Jiyong.

“Tonight”

“What!?” Tiffany dropped her clip board to the ground with a thud.

“I was about to tell you this morning”

“And it’s 4 o’clock” tiffany pointed out.

“Well…not my problem. Now, you are excused to go home early but this trailer will be picking you up at 7 straight” Kikwang said with the least concern.

“But Jeju is an island. How the hell are we suppose to go there by car?” tiffany asked him.

“There’s a private boat waiting for us to take the bus across”

“Why not a plane?” Tiffany asked, it only makes sense for them to take the plane since it’s the fastest way.

“You think the producer has enough money to send every single person from the drama? Have you seen how many people there are?”

“Well…can I…can I not go?” tiffany asked, playing with her fingers.

“Why? Is there a problem?” Kikwang asked, his voice all cocky.

“No, no. well, I got to get moving” tiffany gathered her stuff, shoved it in her bag, gave Kikwang one look before slamming the door.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“NO!” Jiyong yelled at her, pointing a finger in her direction accusingly.

“You can’t stop me!” Tiffany yelled back, her anger also raising to the top.

“HELL YEAH I CAN” Jiyong yelled. The conversation went on for 15 minutes now and it contains nothing but the two screaming their heads off at each other. Jiyong’s face was red, his hands shaking and fisted…so was Tiffany’s in that matter.

“NO! YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO!” her fingernails dug into her palm, but all of Tiffany was numb from anger she didn’t feel the stinging sensation coming from her hands.

“YES! I’M LEFT INCHARGE OF YOU IN THIS COUNTRY!” Jiyong’s voice rose higher, something tiffany though was impossible since he was already practically screaming at her.

“I AM OLD ENOUGH TO TAKE CARE OF MYSELF! I AM AT LEGAL AGE!” her vision started to blur. Jiyong’s face turned into 2 then 3 then it returned to one again.

“BUT YOU ARE NOT TO GO BY YOURSELF!” Jiyong was getting closer to her with each word, causing Tiffany to back away.

“IM GOING WITH KIKWANG! HE CAN TAKE CARE OF ME!” she felt her nose getting runny, Tiffany tried to sniff up the blood but it was too late, some of it started to fall.

“SEE MY POINT! YOU ARE NOT HEALTHY ENOUGH!” Jiyong pointed at her nose before reaching for his handkerchief in his pocket and brought it over near her nose to wipe it when Tiffany batted his hand away.

“Don’t touch me” Tiffany hissed before wiping the blood away with the back of her hand, smearing the blood to her cheek.

“Tiff, you’re making a mess” Jiyong reached over again but tiffany moved out of his way.

“I have enough pills to last me 2 weeks” at that, Tiffany retreated to her room and hurriedly throw clothes she needs for the week, before stopping when she heard her door lock.

*********************************

“Hyung, got everything?” Dongwoon handed Kikwang his day pack while Yoseob has his medium sized suitcase.

“Yeah, thanks” Kikwang gave Dongwoon a pat on the back before walking out with Yoseob. The rest of the members were out on their personal schedules, some filming dramas of their own or veriaty shows.

“So are you going to play nice with the girl now?” Yoseob asked Kikwang while they ride down the elevator to the underground parking.

“The girl’s name is tiffany” Kikwang answered. “And yes, I am going to ‘play nice’”

“Seriously? After she did all that to you?” Osseo asked.

“Is that a problem? Dude, I don’t hate her…” Kikwang let the sentence trail off.

“! Don’t tell me you still…” when there was no answer from Kikwang, Yoseob burst out laughing.

“What’s so funny?” Kikwang asked, a little annoyed with his friends reaction.

“That it took you this long to accept it, I saw it from the first day you still like her…you just never allowed yourself to accept it” Osseo punched his friend on the shoulder lightly.

“It just dawned on me” Kikwang muttered.

“So are you going to make a move to get her back?” Yoseob asked.

“she thinks I still hate her” Kikwang admit, he felt weird saying all this out loud but its kinda felt good too, getting it out.

“One week in Jeju could change her perspective of you if you let it” Yoseob smiled at Kikwang in a erted way, raising his eyebrow.

“Oh god, get your mind out of the gutter” Kikwang laughed as he smack his friend in the head.

“Do it man, this could be your last chance…before she moves on with that guy…what’s his face?”

“Jiyong” Kikwang offered.

“Yeah! Jiyong”

The elevator binged to the last floor. The two guys walked over to the trailer where Yoseob helped get the luggage inside the trailer.

“See ya in a week” Kikwang waved bye to Yoseob as the trailer took off.

Kikwang sat back as the trailer took off to Tiffany’s hotel when his thought was interrupted when someone called his name.

“Oppa~~, we’re going to have so much fun together!”

***********************

“Jiyong! OPEN THE DOOR!” Tiffany pounded on the door, yelling to the top of her lungs.

“No, I told you, you’re not allowed to go” Jiyong’s voice came through the door a little muffled.

“Oppa, I swear to god!” Tiffany hit the door with all her might, not that it does much.

“I’m sorry” jiyong said.

Tiffany rolled her eyes, then an idea came to her. Tiffany threw herself to the ground as hard as she could, enough to make a loud thud.

“Tiffany?” jiyong called through the door. Tiffany quietly tip toed to get her sport bag that contains all her clothes and waited at the side of the door for Jiyong to come in.

“Tiffany! It’s not funny” Jiyong’s voice traveled through the door.

The handle twisted and the door opened. Tiffany swung her bag, hard as she could, aimed at Jiyong’s head.

“” Jiyong yelled as he lost his balance and fell to the ground. Tiffany didn’t wait for Jiyong to get up, she dashed to the counter where her medication was and grabs the hotel card.

“Tiffany! Don’t you dare!” Jiyong walked out of the room, with a hand on his head, leaning in the door frame to gather his balance.

“I’m sorry oppa” Tiffany hurriedly opened the door and ran out. Got to the elevator and hit the ground floor. She didn’t look back once, but she could hear Jiyong’s footsteps following her.

As soon as the door opened, Tiffany went in and pressed the button for the door to close faster, the last thing she saw was the expression on Jiyong’s face. It was anger, pure anger…hatred is there too, and disappointment. Tiffany felt a lump in , oh, don’t you dare start to cry, she told herself.

While she was in the elevator, her phone went off, causing her to cuss by accident.

Back door, trailer waiting .K.

Tiffany took a shaky breathe and composed herself. When the elevator doors opened, she walked out cautiously, looking around for signs of Jiyong. When it looked clear, she slips to the back of the hotel through the fire exit.

On the other side of the mirror glass door, she could see the trailer waiting for her. Kikwang’s shadow was reflected on one of the windows.

Smiling a little, she walked over to the door when a pair of arms wrapped itself around her waist.

“LET GO!” she screamed, at that point she didn’t care if anyone heard. Jiyong was starting to scare her as the day goes by. With the possessiveness and the nagging, hovering? Which he has never done…EVER.

“Tiff, please, stay” Jiyong said into her ear, the heat from his breathe made her want to flinch.

“Oppa, let go!” Tiffany stomped on his foot with her heel as hard as she could. Jiyong let out a yell and let go of her, using that opportunity, tiffany ran the rest of the way, used the hotel card to unlock the door and ran as fast as she could. Tears burned her eyes, at that moment, she never wanted to talk, see, and hear anything that relates to Jiyong and his odd behavior.

Looking back once, she saw jiyong tried to get the door opened with a card of his own. Tiffany’s breathe hitch up as she slammed her hands on the trailer door.

“Ok, ok, I’m coming” she heard Kikwang’s voice faintly from inside the trailer. As soon as it opened, Tiffany threw herself in and slammed the door shut before sliding down against it. Breathing like she ran a marathon.

“Tiffany, are you ok?” Kikwang crouch down to her level, resting a hand on her shoulder.

“Go” she said quietly, and then she felt something banged against the door.

“GO!”

==============================================================================================

How is it? sorry for the slow update, it took me awhile to write this.

Would Kikwang use this oppotunity to get back in Tiffany's good list? What do you think about Jiyong? he's acting alittle...off

Comment on what you think of the story so farrr and Subscribe <3

next update might be next year because right now i am super busy...hang in there guys