Marry Me

Broken Promises

 

It’s been three days since Tiffany was put in hospital. Kikwang never visited her once, not that she wanted him to. She wanted to be angry at him, wanted to hate him but there’s always something about him that makes her love him. She wanted to see him again, wanted to have him hold her like he use to. 
They left the hospital last night, now she’s living with her uncle back in Seoul in one of the most pristine hotels. Bruce always prefers stuff at their best. Not that she’s against it, since he has so much money he couldn’t possibly spend it all in this life time. 
Tiffany was still in bed when Bruce came in. He wore his normal business suit, he smiled at her tightly, and his eyes swarm with worry. Both she and he know her time is limited now, there’s not much time left. The doctors are saying her conditions are going in a downward spiral, it was too late to do treatment and they’re doing the best they can by giving her prescription. She’s taken so much in the past year; it has polluted her blood, stopping her from donating it to people in need.
“How are you feeling?” Bruce came to her side and gathered her into his arms. Tiffany closes her eyes and took in his rich signature perfume he always uses, since she was still a little girl. You can say it smells like home. 
“Better”
“Miyoung, I know how much you care for Kikwang but you can’t string him along if you’re not going to here much longer” Bruce words stung but its true. Why make him suffer, she’s going to leave him away, this time, no matter how much he would convince her. 
“I know” was all Tiffany said, if she said anymore, she would surely break down in front of her uncle. 
“So I want you to do the right thing” he murmured against her head. Tiffany wasn’t sure what he meant but she nodded her head anyway. 
“Jiyong is taking you back to the states. I’ll be in Paris for a while but you promise me you’re going to take care of yourself until I get back. You understand?” Bruce said, Tiffany nodded again, feeling a giant lump in . 
“I love you” he said before kissing her on the forehead. “Remember that”
“I love you too” tiffany whispered. If she didn’t know any better, this almost felt like goodbye. 
*******************************
The filming in Jeju finished and they all headed back. Kikwang was in one of the foulest mood ever. He can’t even look at Jessica, knowing she was the one who set her up. He was thankful to Cherry who told him when he came back from the hospital after visiting Tiffany.
Kikwang heard a knock at his door around 10 pm after the filming was finished. Groaning from irritation, he got up and threw the door open, revealing Cherry. 
“What the you do want?” he hissed, she flinched away at his tone. 
“I’m sorry about what happened, I...it was...” she stuttered, eyes darting from left to right. Her body was kind of shaking.
“Hey, calm down” he reached over and patted her on the shoulder. That seems to do for her; Cherry broke down and cried at his door. Kikwang took a step back at the sudden reaction.
“Cherry, don’t cry” Kikwang pulled her into the room and close the door. Hesitating a little, he wrapped his arms around her and let her sob on his shoulder. Okay, she’s one of the massive A-hole in the world and ruined his relationship with Tiffany but Kikwang just can’t stand it when a girl cries. 
“It was—I’m so sorry—I didn’t know—” she broke off. Kikwang sooth her by running his hand up and down her back.
“Calm down, take it slow” he murmured.
“I don’t deserve your kindness” she sobbed. Kikwang pulled her away to look at her. 
“What to tell me what’s going on?” he wiped away her tear with his thumb.
“It was Jessica. She set you up. I’m so sorry I got involve. Hate me all you want, I don’t care but I don’t want you to be blind and play nice with her when she ruined you” Kikwang felt his anger rising like an active volcano. He took a shuttering breath in and tried to calm himself. 
“What...what do you mean?” he muttered. 
“She spiked your drink and—and spike Tiffany’s steak with hormone pills. It stirs up your emotions. I didn’t know she could almost die from it” she sobbed. 
“Thanks for this Cherry. I...I need some time to be alone for some time” Kikwang managed out. Cherry nodded and walked out. Kikwang felt his rage coming like a tornado. How dare she mess with his relationship. She...she...that wrench!
Kikwang looked from right to left, his eyes landed on the display glass on the table. Using his hands, he wiped the whole collection to the ground. 
Tiffany apparently left 2 days before he did. When he went back, the hospital said she already checked out. Kikwang did his best to stay in the game and act as best he could. It didn’t take long for him to get back to Seoul since he took the plane; this has been one of the worse weeks in his life. 
***************************
Kikwang barged into the dorm, startling everyone. 
“Yo! What got your into a knot?” Junhyung said from the couch, where he lay in his PJs playing Xbox. Kikwang got up in his face, grabbing onto his t-shirt and shook him.
“DUDE! Back off!” Junhyung yelled, scared and angry at the same time. Kikwang felt someone grab his shoulders and pulled him off. Yoseob got in his face and backed him against a wall while Dongwoon pushed at his shoulder.
“What the hell hyung?” Dongwoon said, trying his hardest to keep Kikwang down. When Kikwang didn’t listen, Yoseob pulled his arm back and release it to Kikwang jaw. He could hear some intake from breath from other members who were looking at the situation from behind Yoseob.
“What the !” Kikwang said, feeling blood welling up in his mouth from a small incision his teeth made against his cheek.
“Get your back together bro! What the hell is wrong with you! Coming in from a week away in paradise and acting like someone got his head stuck up yo !” Yoseob yelled in his face. That seems to get some sense into Kikwang. He stops struggling and sagged against the wall. Dongwoon looked at Yoseob for instruction. Yoseob nodded and Dongwoon let go of Kikwang shoulder. 
Kikwang slid to the ground and held his hands over his face. The members looked at each other, seeing what they could do. Yoseob slid down next to Kikwang and place a hand around his friends shoulder. 
“Hey man, you okay? You can talk to us” Yoseob felt Kikwang’s shoulder shook. Small whimpering sounds came from Kikwang as he tried to muffle his cry. Doojoon sat on the other side of Kikwang and grab the back of his neck softly.
“What happened man” he asked softly. The rest of the members sank to the ground around them, trying to give as much support as they can to a fellow friend. 
“Jessica spiked my drink...and tiffany came in and saw us....she hates me....we were making so much progress....I still love her....” Kikwang muttered against his hand. The members looked at each other again, they don’t normally have this kind of thing happen to them because...they’re guys... but when it does, like now, they have no idea what to do.
“Dude, we’re here for you” Yoseob ended up saying, who received agreement nods from every other member. 
“We’ll help you through it”
**********************************
“Tiffany?” a knock came from the door at her hotel room, well, uncle Bruce’s but he’s gone for 2 days now. Tiffany did nothing but spend her time reading and going on the internet all day. There really wasn’t much to do, she tried going swimming but that fun only lasted an hour after she got tired. 
Tiffany opened the door and was surprise to see a big bouquet of flowers in front of her. It was her favourites. She was about to say Kikwang’s name but Jiyong’s head popped out from above the flowers. Tiffany forced a smile of her own and opened the door wider to let him in. 
“Oppa, what are you doing here?” tiffany asked after she close the door. Jiyong handed her the flowers, tiffany accepted it and took a whiff of the beautiful scent before joining him on the couch. 
“I just wanted to visit, thought you might be bored. So I bought over some video games and movies” Jiyong took out game consoles and stacks of DVDs of her favourite movies. 
“Oppa, you shouldn’t have” tiffany smiled at him again, this time, it was a genuine smile.
“I know, but I want to” he leaned in and kiss tiffany on the cheek before retreating quickly and plug the game into the flat screen TV against the wall. 
“Heyy, oppa, I’m sorry I went to Jeju” tiffany said in a small voice. Jiyong turned around and smiled at her softly, sincerely. 
“Don’t worry about it. What’s done is done” then the video game worked, they played for hours. Just in comfortable silence and a few laughs here and there. It was a nice feeling. 
They watched 2 movies and tiffany must’ve drifted off because when she opened her eyes again, the room was dark and the city light shone from the window. Jiyong rested his head on hers, breathing deeply. The movie finished and was back on root menu, where it played the same song over and over again until you selected an option. Tiffany grabbed the remote without waking Jiyong up and turned off the TV.
“Tiffany, you up” Jiyong lifted his head and rubbed his eyes. His hair was in a mess, sticking in all directions which made tiffany laugh. 
“I like your hair” tiffany . Jiyoung smiled lazily before fixing it.
“Are you hungry?” Jiyong asked, tiffany nodded. 
“I brought some ingredients, I’m going to cook you the best meal you’ve ever had” when tiffany was about to protest, Jiyong got up and grabbed his bag before heading to a small kitchen and began cooking. 
The rich aroma filled the room 45 minutes later. Jiyong didn’t want Tiffany in the kitchen so she sat there and flicked through channels after channels. 
“Dinner’s ready!” Jiyong called out to her. Tiffany for up from the seat and headed over to the table where her favourite food sat on the table, waiting for her to eat it up.
“Whoa, oppa. That looks good” tiffany didn’t hesitate when Jiyong told her to eat. She never knew he was a good cook, let alone can cook at all. The new revelation gave her a new perspective of him.
“This taste really good oppa. Thank you” tiffany said around a mouth full. Jiyong smiled at her widely before chewing. Halfway through the meal, Jiyong started to laugh. 
Tiffany looked up at him and saw him looking at her funny. “What? Is there something on my face?” when he nodded, she tried to wipe the obvious places but he shook his head. Jiyong leaned over the table and wiped away gravy from her chin, which she was sure she wiped away. 
“Tiffany, I want to ask you something” at the serious tone of his voice, tiffany looked up.
“We’ve known each other for a long time and I’ve gotten to know you and fall for you. Before you say anything, I know you don’t have much time left, and that has a big influence on the decision. I love you tiffany. I want to take care of you for as long as you’ll let me”
Tiffany sat there; frozen, knowing what was coming next. She braced herself for the question and when it came, she lost all senses as she looked down at the diamond ring staring up at her from Jiyong’s hand.
“Marry me” 
====================================================================================================================
HE POPPED THE QUESTION!!!!
Is Tiffany going to accept it??????
A couple more chapters to go till the end:'(((
Tell me what you think of the story so farrrr and subscribe <3