Fooled Me Once

Broken Promises

 

Composing herself, Tiffany took a deep breath and walked out of the bus, following Kikwang and Jessica to their set. The heat did not help her situation as her hand burned by the minute, seeking something cold to sooth the pain, there was none.

Tiffany bit the inside of her cheek while ticking off some things for Kikwang under one of the staff tents while the actors act out some scenes.

Tiffany would look up once every 5 minutes to see Kikwang act; she couldn’t help but feel a little proud at his achievements. Smiling to herself, she happily did her job, despite the burning pain of her hand.

“Tiffany” she looked up at the sound of her voice to see Jessica looking down on her with a malice look.

“Kikwang wants you to buy the spaghetti now, not just normal spaghetti but the best one. You know the XXXXXX and hurry we’re getting hungry”

“Ok” Tiffany answered tightly, avoiding the girl that caused her pain. She could hear Jessica smirk at her from behind but she chose to ignore it. The restaurant was a full 30 minutes away from set.

While walking out, something stuck her. How is she going to go buy the spaghetti without any form of transport?

Sighing at her stupidness, Tiffany doubled back to the bus where Kikwang was resting between takes. Not bothering to knock first, she opened the door and walked in. Only to see something that smashed her already shattered heart.

Jessica was all over Kikwang while the two were having a heated session on the couch. Kikwang’s hand made its way up her thigh and under her super short skirt, Jessica giggled against his lips while her hands ran up and down his chest, ing his shirt. Kikwang’s other hand was undoing the first few buttons of Jessica’s top.

Tears burnt Tiffany’s vision, for the first time, she didn’t mind being blinded by her tears, at least it was better than looking at what was in front of her.

At that moment, Kikwang looked up and met her eyes. He pushed Jessica away from him, guilt written on every inch of his body as he cleared his throat.

“I...I was just asking how I was getting to the restaurant?” Tiffany asked, her voice a little shaky as she blinked away the tears.

Jessica smirked at her once again, making a show of running her hand along Kikwang’s shoulder but looking straight at Tiffany.

“Take a bus” she suggested airily. Kikwang looked like he was about to say something at first but he just decided to keep quite while silently buttoning his shirt.

“Yeah, take the bus. Here’s some cash” Kikwang reached into his back pocket and took out some bills. Looking at the amount first, the corner of lips tugs into a smile before he chucks that amount in her face.

Jessica gasped in satisfaction while Tiffany flinched at the invisible blow to the stomach. I can’t believe he’s this evil. This isn’t Kikwang anymore. Don’t compare him to the old Kikwang. Tiffany repeated to herself,it would just ruin your memories.

Tiffany reluctantly bent down and gathered the money on the ground. Without looking at them both, she quickly walked out of the trailer.

As the tears about to fall, Tiffany shook her head and wiped them away.

“I'm not going to shed another tear for someone like you” she said to herself before walking away.

***************************

Jiyong sat in the car that was parked 1 block away from the set. He couldn’t make himself go, worried about Tiffany. If something happened to her, he wanted to get there as fast as he could and take care of her.

So far, he didn’t do much, just slept and listened to nonsense on the radio. He was tempted to call her once or twice but restricted himself from calling, knowing she wanted to do her best at her job.

Around noon, Jiyong got a surprised when he saw Tiffany walking towards him. He sat up quickly to take a good look to see if it was really her.

She was walking with her head down while she clutches to her right hand. Almost like she could feel his gaze on her, she looked up.

Jiyong was a little confused with the emotion showed on her face. It was a mix of relief? And he could see there was definitely hurt in her facial expression.

Hopping out of car quickly, he walked towards her surprised that Tiffany sprinted towards him, like a little girl running to her dad seeking comfort after a rough day at school.

Jiyong opened his arms to her as she ran into it, face pressed against his chest while she cried. Jiyong was a little confused by the action but he still wrapped his arms around her, sooth her by running his hand down her back gently and rested his head atop of hers as he waited for her to cry out her frustration.

It could’ve been a full 5 minutes of her just crying.  When she seems to settle down, Jiyong pulled her away from the hug and looked at her face.

“Why are you being like this? Are you ok?” He asked her worriedly, placing a hand under her chin as he tilts her face, left and right.

“I'm fine, just relief to see you” she forced a smile. Jiyong laughed at her excuse and pulled her into another hug.

“Pabo, it’s only been half a day” he said.

When she moved back, Jiyong noticed something on her hand. Yanking her right wrist, he looked at her swollen and red hand.

“What happened?” he asked, looking alarmed. Tiffany pulled her hand back and hid it behind her back.

“Nothing...it’s nothing” she said in a small voice.

“The hell its nothing. Did you burn yourself?” he asked. Tiffany tried to avoid his eyes by looking at their surroundings.

“Is it Kikwang? Tell me” Jiyong asked, when Tiffany didn’t answer. Anger boiled inside Jiyong as he walked towards the set but was stopped when Tiffany held into his hand.

“NO! It’s not him” she said which stirred Jiyong up even more.

“WHY are you defending that bastard! If he hurt you, tell me!” Jiyong yelled at her.

“It wasn’t him” she said.

“Who?” he asked, waiting impatiently for her to answer. When she shook her head again, Jiyong turned around and headed for the set.

“Oppa, don’t do this” tiffany warned him, running to catch up.

“Don’t try to stop me tiff” Jiyong growled under his breath, which frightened Tiffany a little.

“Please oppa, this is already hard on me. Don’t add more trouble” Tiffany said in defeat which stop Jiyong in his step.

“Just let it be” she said, followed by a sign. Jiyong breathed out loudly, composing himself before walking back to where Tiffany is standing.

“Araso” he said quietly, holding onto her left hand.

Tiffany smiled at him gratefully before remembering what she was supposed to do.

“Omo, oppa, can you take me to XXXX, I need to buy some spaghetti”

Jiyong nodded his head and both of them headed towards the car, unaware that Kikwang saw what happened from afar.

********************

“Good job everyone. Lunch break!” the director said through the megaphone. Kikwang nodded towards other actors and headed to his trailer. He’s not the type to  befriend others actors, didn’t know why but for some reason, he just don’t find them trustworthy.

“Oppa!” he heard Jessica calling him from afar, but he pretended not to hear and kept walking. When he reached his trailer, Kikwang flopped down on the sofa and loosened his tie.

He closed his eyes, wanting 5 minutes eye rest when someone knocked on his door. Kikwang ignored it and continue to sleep when the door opened and Jessica came in.

“Oppa...” she whined, sitting herself next to him. Kikwang didn’t reply to her and pretended to sleep when Jessica reached over and started to play with his tie. Which he ignored.

Not receiving the reaction she was hoping for, Jessica leaned in and left butterfly kisses along his jaw, still , no reaction from Kikwang.

Sighing in frustration, Jessica ed the first two on his shirt and slips her hand in, feeling his sculptured chest. That, got a reaction from him. Kikwang’s eyes snapped open and automatically, pulled her hand out of his shirt. His eyes burned with annoyance. When he was about to tell her to stop, he saw Tiffany walking towards the trailer from the corner of his eyes. An idea struck him, smiling mischievously, Kikwang ran his hand down Jessica’s arm, earning a little shutter from her.

Rolling his eyes mentally, Kikwang pulled her closer to him as he wrapped one of his arms around her waist.

“Oppa! What are you doing?” Jessica asked playfully, slapping him on the arm. Being a good actor he is, Kikwang pasted on a smile as he trailed kisses up her neck. Jessica let out a sigh as she tilted her head, giving him more access to her neck. Kikwang ran one hand up her thigh as she threw herself at him, wrapping her arms around his neck, kissing the corner of his lips.

“Stop teasing” Kikwang said, his mind elsewhere. Jessica giggled with glee as she kissed him full on the lips. Kikwang faked a groan as he uses his other hand to her top. His other hand that was running up her thigh rested itself at her underwear line, not daring to go further.

While they kissed, Kikwang’s brain was waiting to hear the door opened or sounds of footsteps from tiffany as she walked in so he could break away from Jessica before she could see them and let her believe they did something because her seeing him with another girl is the last thing he wanted. For some reason, he doesn't want Tiffany to see him with other girls, its felt almost like he’s cheating on her, even though they’re not together, it’s almost like he doesn't want to hurt her, but being Kikwang. He won’t admit it.

Kikwang looked up to check when Tiffany was going to come in when he received a shock. Tiffany was standing right there for lord knows how long. Her eyes were filled with tears as she bit her lip so no sound would come out. He felt like his heart just dropped to the ground. Seeing her in so much pain...he hated seeing that look on her face, it just bring back the memories of the days after her parents death.

Jessica was still kissing him urgently, nipping at his lower lip, unaware that Kikwang has stopped kissing her back. Kikwang pushed Jessica away, unable to look Tiffany in the eye. He felt so ashamed.

“I...I was just asking how I was getting to the there?” Tiffany said, her voice pained.

There? Wait what? Why? Where is she going ? Isn’t she having lunch with them like what he told Jessica to tell her? Kikwang was about to say something when Jessica ran her hand along his shoulder blades. Kikwang had to restrain himself from batting her hand away, why would she do it when Tiffany was in the room?

“Take the bus” Jessica said. Bus? Where the hell is she going? He thought to himself. Kikwang buttoned himself up, before going along with Jessica’s story, whatever that is.

“Yeah, take the bus. Here’s some cash” Kikwang said, taking out his wallet. How much am I going to give her? I don’t even know where she’s going, he thought to himself. Pulling out 100,000 won, another idea came into his head, gathering the money in one hand, Kikwang threw it at her. Tiffany flinched as it hit her in the face. A small part of Kikwang was screaming at him so say sorry and crouch down and helps her, to take back the actions but it was overpowered by the other part of his head, the part that praised him for having a good aim. The part that keeps convincing him that hating Tiffany was the best way.

Jessica gasped but it was from pure pleasure. Tiffany quickly gathered the money on the ground and ran out the door. Kikwang’s leg itches to get up and run after her.

“Oppa, where were we?” Jessica said to him in a seductive tone, running her hand over his chest. Kikwang sigh in annoyance and pushed her hand away.

“Go, oppa needs some sleep” Kikwang said, closing his eyes and turned the other way. After 5 minutes, Jessica got up in a huff and got out. As soon as the door close, Kikwang got up and ran out the door, towards the exit of the set to find where Tiffany could’ve gone. Just to stop short at the scene in front of him.

Tiffany ran into Jiyong’s arms and he patted her hair. They stayed like that for awhile, before pulling apart, just to look at each other before going back to hugging. That was enough for Kikwang. He turned back and stormed back towards the trailer.

“You 2face brat, looking all innocent and pitiful but behind everyone’s back, you go hugging guys in working hours” Kikwang mumbled to himself as his anger built up.

Told you she’s playing you, he told himself. Kikwang laughed at his own stupidity.

“I thought I was going to hard on you, but it turns out you just played me like a toy” Kikwang said to himself.

“Fooled me once,  don’t blame me for what’s coming...u asked for it”

===========================================================================================================

 

I'M SO HAPPY, SO MANY OF YOU COMMENTED ON THE LAST CHAPER! MADE MY DAY!

THANK YOU FOR ALL OF YOU WHO DID <3, thanks also to my silent readers

what do you think of the situation now? Will we see some Jiyong and Kikwang action?

Comment on what you think of the story so far <3 AND Subscribe !