Chapter 9: good evening ms. Kim!

Maknae! Dorm

 

Nobody’s POV

“class, we’ll have a test tomorrow ok? 50 items—“

 

“OHMYGOSH”

“NOOOOOOOO!”

“SDWQHW3WFDWE—“ before the English teacher can even finish her sentence she was quickly cut off by the whines of her students.

 

“YAH! Why are you all complaining?! You know what, I’ll make it a 100 items—“

 

“WAAAAAEEEEEE?!!!” the whole class chorused together earning them a smirk from the teacher and you don’t wanna know what it looks like. *shivers*

 

“DON’T YOU WAE ME. THAT’S FINAL. Ok class dismissed~” the teacher said while smiling innocently at the class and it looks so wrong in so many ways.

 

Well back to the class, kwangmin and Jian were talking as usual, Jaera was talking to minwoo saying how lucky she is that she studied abroad and as for youngmin…well he’s still looking dumb as ever.

 

“this is . I swear this is the biggest ever.” Youngmin muttered under his breath as he ruffled his hair.

 

Jaera noticed youngmin by the corner of her eye and asked minwoo what’s wrong.

 

“oh that? well you see, youngmin’s an idiot right?” minwoo said while tapping his fingers at the table.

 

“right.” Jaera nodded in agreement. (A/N: I pity youngmin xD)

 

“he’s an idiot but when it comes to English he’s the idiotest idiot out of all idiots.” Minwoo said as he sighed, frowning at the fact that he’s friends with youngmin.

 

“ouch that’s gotta be bad.” Jaera said as she eyed youngmin.

 

Youngmin then turned to jaera and looked at her with puppy dog eyes. ‘it sure is driving him crazy huh’ jaera thought to herself.

 

“yah idiot banana, you okay?” jaera said speaking the first few words in english making an imaginary lightbulb flash open on top of youngmin’s head.

 

Youngmin then dashed to jaera’s table and kneeled in front of her earning him a glare from minwoo.

 

“yah what the heck are you doing here idiot? Don’t you know that you’re looking more like an idiot than what you already are?” minwoo said as he continued glaring at the yellow head but the blondie just ignored him still looking at jaera with his sparkling eyes.

 

“w-what do you want youngmin?” jaera stuttered, obviously nervous at how youngmin was acting.

 

Youngmin’s eyes glistened even more as he held jaera’s hands with his and said, “help me!”

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“NO.”

 

“Please?”

 

“NO.”

 

“pretty please?!”

 

“NO.”

 

“pretty please with a cherry on top?!!”

 

“what the—“

 

“PRETTY PLEASE WITH A CHERRY TOPPED WITH MY SINCEREST OF SINCERE FEELINGS?!!!!!!”

 

“err wtf gay.”

 

“shut up nose!”

 

“hey don’t you speak like that to my baby bro—“

 

“Don’t call me baby.”

 

“but you’re my baby.”

 

“but I’m not a baby.”

 

“but for me you’re—“

 

“would you please stop it?!!! I’m trying to ask some help from you guys and yet you’re fighting about that in baby thing?!!” youngmin said as he slapped jaera and minwoo on the arms.

 

“you…” the siblings said in unison.

 

“ok you can yell at me, enslave me, torture me, me—“

 

“for the record, no one would want to you.” minwoo rolled his eyes on the blonde idiot.

 

“yeah yeah just please jaera, help me for this exam! Tutor me just for tonight! I can’t have another F- on my paper!” youngmin whined like a kid as he clung his arms at jaeras.

 

Kwangmin was out with jian to study for the exam, well we all know that kwangmin’s smart as heck so jian asked him to tutor her. Youngmin on the other hand is an idiot. And he can’t join them because he knows that if he even try to, the brunette will surely rant on him. Minwoo was out of the list, we all know how minwoo loves youngmin so much to the point that the boy calls him idiot even though he’s younger. So the last resort was to go to jaera, his dear childhood best friend.

 

“err…” jaera paused as she looked at youngmin who was faking a tear.

 

“ok ok! Just stop with those freakish tears of yours. It’s sickeningly weird.”

 

“YESSSSSS! I’M GONNA PASS THIS IN EXAM—“

 

“MWO?! You’re gonna tutor him noona?!!” Minwoo exclaimed making the two stop from walking.

 

“yeah, my conscience would hunt me forever if I let this idiot fail his exam.. is there anything wrong with it?” Jaera asked.

 

“err… then tutor me too!”

 

Youngmin’s POV

This ing nosey. you nosey.

 

You’re already smart to begin with, heck you jumped one grade for pete’s sake. Why the heck do you need a tutor?!

 

and to think that this is my first alone time with jaera.. I mean you and taemin-hyung already had more than enough screen time here, WHAT ABOUT ME?!

 

the gorgeous, cute, charming, hot banana—oh wait. I’m not a banana.

 

“yah, youngmin are you listening?” Jaera said as she waved her hand in front of my face, snapping me out of my thoughts.

 

“err..what did you say again?” I said making jaera sigh in frustration.

 

“you know youngmin, you should concentrate more. We’re not having any progress at all. You should be more like minwoo, he easily answered all of my questions.”

 

Minwoo again. You freaking Einstein.

 

“oh yeah minwoo, you’re an accelerated student right?” I asked minwoo.

 

“yea, why?” minwoo replied.

 

“then why are you asking jaera to tutor you?”

 

“err..” minwoo paused, at a loss of words.

 

“my grade in English is bad. Very bad.” Minwoo continued making me raise an eyebrow.

 

Isn’t his last exam an A+?

 

“hey isn’t your last grade in english an A+?”

 

“really minwoo?! wow! My dongsaeng’s really smart! You make your noona proud.” Jaera ruffled minwoo’s head making him blush a little.

 

“but yeah, why are you here if you’re already good in English?” Jaera continued. Heh. You think you can dodge my question you little nosey? Heh.

 

“err… ok ok I’ll go back now. sheesh I just wanted to see how stupid youngmin could get.” Minwoo said as he hurried off to his room.

 

“yah! Get back here you little..!”

 

“hahaha! Stop it youngmin, don’t be such a—“ I ran towards the door but Jaera was able to grab my arm making me lose my balance and before I knew it, I was already on top of her. Our faces inches way from each other.

 

*dugeun dugeun*

 

Omygosh. OMY ING GOSH. JAERA’S SO CLOSE TO ME! KYAAAAA~

 

And I know what you all are thinking. screaming like that is sooo NOT gay.

 

We were both stunned, we were both staring at each other. Jaera didn’t move so as I. I can see her face getting redder and redder by the second. Awww cute.

 

But we were suddenly brought back to reality when my pencil fall down from the table making Jaera cough a little signaling for me to move away.

 

tard pencil.

 

“what did you say?”

 

Crap, did I just say that out loud?!

 

“erm nothing. Sorry about that.” I said dusting off my shorts.

 

“it’s okay. no biggie.” Jaera said as she gave me a small smile.

 

Errrr awkward silence ~

 

“so..” jaera and I said at the same time.

 

“you first.” We chroused.

 

“no you go first.” We chorused…yet again.

 

“just answer this activity and I’ll check them later.” Jaera said as she handed the activity to me.

 

I looked at it and OMYFREAKINGHOTNESS. WHAT ARE THESE WORDS!!

 

I like you so much….err is that neomu shireo? No stupid.

 

Give me some coffee….keopi joahae? No idiot.

 

I’m very pretty….naneun mussaengyeotda? No dickhead.

 

I struggled in answering the alien activity and Jaera seemed to notice it because she took the paper from me and started speaking.

 

“this is how it’s done. The first one should be naneun neo neomu joahaeyo. And the second one should be…” jaera continued on teaching me and for the first time, this alien language didn’t look more alien to me!

 

I can finally understand a little bit of it! YESS! I’M NO LONGER CONSIDERED AS AN IDIOT!

 

Jaera gave me another set of questions. As soon as I got it, I quickly jot down my answers.

 

“hmm 18/20. you have 2 mistakes but it’s okay at least you made a lot of points. At this rate, you’ll be able to pass tomorrow!” Jaera said as she flashed her white pearls.

 

“yes thank you so much Jaera! If it wasn’t for you then I’ll forever be an idiot!” I unconsciously hug Jaera and squeezed her.

 

Ok she was just so cute. I wasn’t able to control myself. Aish. Darn me.

 

“youngmin..c-can’t..breathe..”

 

“oh sorry!” I apologized as I let go of Jaera who was turning pink from the hug just now.

 

“yeah anytime. Time to sleep now~” Jaera stood up from her seat and headed towards her bed. Yes we studied inside her room.

 

As she sat down on her bed, I realized, what would it feel to sleep with Jaera again? I mean it’s been ages since we last slept beside each other. And this room is soooo big… Jaera would be lonely if she’s the only one here right? right.

 

I stood up from my seat and went towards Jaera, standing in front of her.

 

“what’s wrong youngmin? You should sleep now too. Could you just turn off the lights for me when you go out? Thank you.” Jaera said as she plopped her head onto her pillow and covered herself in the blanket.

 

I quickly turned off the lights and dashed towards Jaera’s bed.

 

I climbed on the bed and lied down beside Jaera, wrapping my arms around her waist as I hug her back. That action made Jaera flinch a little.

 

“err youngmin?” Jaera said.

 

“hmm?” I asked as I snuggled myself onto the blanket more.

 

“what the heck are you doing?” Jaera turned around to face me, giving me a what-the -do-you-think-you’re-doing look.

 

“uhh…snuggling onto your bed?” I said as I gave her an innocent look. Heh. I look so innocent.

 

“and why is that?” Jaera said while raising an eyebrow.

 

“I’m gonna sleep here. now shush, time to sleep. Goodnight~” I smiled as I close my eyes, leaving her bewildered.

 

“oh ok goodnight.” Jaera smiled and was about to doze off to sleep but after a few seconds….lol.

 

“MWO?!”


 

Thank you for reading chapter 9!

I'm sorry for being a lame author! I promised you guys that I would update more often but I was just so busy with going to the cemetery and stuffs. it's halloween right? right. 

And guess what? BOY TO THE FREAKING FRIEND...OK BOYFRIEND IS COMING HERE IN THE PHILIPPINES! IBHDWUEDUEDBWIEBDDNWSDUWBEDIWBDFIWBEFIUWEBFKFBW!! ok they're coming with sistar but still I CAN FINALLY SEE BOYFRIEND! it'll be the first kpop concert or event that I'll ever attend if ever! =(((((  [TEARS OF JOY]

I just found out yesterday. there's still no update about the venue, when, what time but FOR THOSE FILIPINO BESTFRIENDS, BETTER SAVE UP YOUR MONEY! :D

A/N: I created another fanfic by the way, and I'm thinking about erasing this fanfic (maknae dorm) because I don't know if it's actually good or what. and I think It's really a waste if I continue it further...what do you think guys? :| should I continue this fanfic or erase it? tell me your opinions below.

(NEW FF) MY TWIN BABYSITTER: http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/93238/my-twin-babysitter-comedy-minwoo-romance-youngmin-kwangmin-boyfriendband-donghyun

AND BY THE WAY, I MADE A TUMBLR ACCOUNT LADT SATURDAY (well more like my friend made it for me lol I'm dumb when it comes to these kind of things XD) FOLLOW ME!

-- pakwanii.tumblr.com

COMMENT CORNER!

@nestababe: yes sulli is sooo cute! :D

@Fialufkey: UNNI! thanks! kk I'm jealous too cos I don't have a brother :( only a sister *sigh*

@novynel: thank you so much chingu! :D

@minhyuk-baegopa: yea she's pretty obsessed xD

@ilovetaeminwoo: yea! you should take a look on it :D

@JessieAngLalala: it's no use in trying to talk sulli out of it xDD

 

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE TO HAVE A BETTER LIFE!