Chapter 1: Hi Sunny Byul !

Maknae! Dorm

 

Jaera’s POV

“we are now arriving at seoul, south korea at exactly …..” the flight attendant announced as the plane drifted on to the runway.

“at last….south korea. How I missed being here.” I looked at the window to see the beautiful sceneries.

 

As the plane stopped, the passengers quickly got their bags out of the mini cabinets above(well I don’t know what to call those mini cabinets on the ceiling of the plane xD) and got out of the plane.

 

As soon as I arrived at the airport, I quickly got my luggage and took my phone out from my bag.

 

“tsk. Why aren’t you answering dad…appa! Where are you?” I looked around hoping to see my father.

 

“jaera, look behind you.”

 

I quickly turned to my back and saw my dad waving at me with a smile plastered on his face. Behind him was a tall dark-haired boy, probably taller than me. I ran to my dad and gave him a bear hug. How I missed my appa’s arms.

 

“appa! I’m back!” I said while hugging him.

 

“welcome back my baby girl!” my dad chuckled as he let go of me.

 

I turned to look at the boy behind dad…oh wait.

 

“minwoo? Is that you minwoo?! Yaaah! You’re now taller than me! aigooo! I missed you—“ I was about to hug minwoo but he quickly brushed off my arms.

 

“yah what do you think you’re doing? Aren’t you embarrassed? People are looking.” minwoo said coldly.

 

“oh… you’re all grown up now I forgot. Mianhe..” my smile quickly turned into a frown.

 

My little brother who I missed so much…aisshh….babo jaera!

 

“minwoo! Now you made your noona sad! Aish..what do I do with you young man. Go say sorry to your sister!” appa pushed minwoo towards me.

 

“ara ara. Jaera noona mianhe.” Hearing minwoo’s voice quickly got my smile back.

 

“arasseo arasseo, let’s go now. I’m really tired, hahaha!” I chuckled as I ruffled minwoo’s hair earning a cold stare from him.

 

Minwoo and appa carried my luggage to the car. Dad was the one driving and minwoo sat beside me…well because I insisted on him sitting beside me.

 

“so how’s your studies minwoo-ah? I really missed you dongsaeng.” I smiled as I hold his left hand.

 

“nothing different, same as always.” Minwoo said as he removed his hand from mine and looked at the car’s window.

 

“oh…good then.” I said while closing my eyes. Why does minwoo act so coldly towards me? aisshh.. and we used to always be together when we were young. I miss his adorable smile and warm hug. *sigh*

 

The whole journey going home was really peaceful. There was no noise coming from anyone. We were all silent during the whole ride…probably because of tiredness. Well it’s already 9 in the evening.

 

“we’re here jaera! Let me introduce you to my other baby! Sunny byul!” appa squealed, yes like a little girl, while he opened my door showing a very beautiful house.

 

Well actually, it’s more like a dorm rather than a house. My dad said that he let’s students from minwoo’s… oh and my school rent the rooms in there. So it’s actually a dorm. haha!

 

As soon as I got off the car, minwoo and appa took out my things and went straight to the house with me following behind them.

 

“wow it’s so beautiful here—“

 

“JAERAAAA!! YOU’RE BACK!!” before I can even finish my sentence, I was suddenly wrapped in a big bear hug from this random guy.

 

“c-cant..breat-the…” I said while gasping for air.

 

“oh sorry jaera! I just missed you so much!” the tall blonde boy said while hugging me, this time more gently. This is probably youngmin. Aigooo…still the same as usual.

 

“and who are you again?” I raised my eyebrow as I pulled away from him making him give me a confused look.

 

“jaera…you don’t know me?” youngmin tilted his head while pouting.

 

Behind him was a tall brown-haired boy, about the same height as youngmin, smiling.

 

“oh kwangmin! long time no see! I missed you so much!” I walked towards kwangmin and hugged him making youngmin jump in frustration at my back.

 

“I missed you too jaera, it’s been a long time huh.” Kwangmin smiled as he pulled away.

 

“yah jaera! Stop joking! I’m youngmin don’t you remember me?!” youngmin said while stomping his feet.

 

“yah, jo youngmin, keep it down will you? Jaera’s tired, don’t disturb her anymore.” Appa said while bringing my things upstairs.

 

“yah youngmin, I was only joking hahaha! Of course how could I forget you, silly. I missed you so much!” I said while ruffling his hair making him flash his big white pearls.

 

“I hate to end your little reunion with each other but I think we should go fix your things now noona.” Minwoo said as he followed appa upstairs.

 

“yeah, you’re right.” I followed minwoo to my room and noticed the twins walking behind me.

 

“what?” I asked.

 

“we’ll help you!” both of them answered in unison.

 

“oh, that’ll be great. Twins, help jaera with her things arasseo? And you minwoo, help me with the dinner. Don’t goof off okay?” appa said while pulling minwoo downstairs.

 

“ne!” kwangmin, youngmin and I said as we started unpacking my things.

 

The room that my appa gave me was very beautiful. It was really spacious.

 

We continued to arrange my things in the room silently when youngmin spoke.

 

“so you’re the one who gets the big room. I should’ve guessed that.”

 

“yeah, jaera’s room is bigger than minwoo or any of us. I’m so envious.” Kwangmin said as the twins laugh.

 

Wait did they say their rooms?

 

“what did you say? Bigger than any of YOUR rooms—“

 

“twins, jaera! Come down here, the dinner’s served!” appa cut my speech.

 

The twins jumped in joy upon hearing dinner and immediately ran downstairs with me following behind them.

 

I guess they’re gonna eat dinner here since it’s late already. Dad must’ve called their parents.

 

When I arrived at the dining room, I saw 3 other guys sitting besides the twins, appa and minwoo.

 

The first boy has a light brown hair with shiny eyes. His face can be compared to that of an angel’s.

 

The second boy has this dark brown hair, even though he’s busy talking with my appa, he turned to smile at me. he gives off this motherly aura, and I’m actually liking it.

 

The last boy has this black hairstyle. I can tell that he’s actually tall with a fine body. He’s actually handsome when you look closer at him.

 

I looked at them as I sat down beside minwoo. our table was like this:

 

Kwangmin-guy-guy-guy

|------------------------------------|appa

Youngmin-me-minwoo

 

“uhm minwoo… who are they?” I said while secretly pointing to the three guys.

 

Appa heard me and stood up.

 

“I forgot to introduce you to everyone jaera. This boy sitting beside me is kim kibum or you can just call him key, a 3rd year from your school.”

 

the boy smiled at me, making me smile back and bow at him. I shouldn’t forget my manners now that I am here in korea.

 

“annyeong jaera-ssi! You can just call me key. And may I have the honor of introducing you to this people?” the boy…I mean key-oppa said pointing to the other two guys as he smled at my dad who in turn rolled his eyes on key and sit back down.

 

“And this boy sitting next to me is choi minho, he’s in the same class as me.” key-oppa said while the “minho” guy smiled and just nodded at me.

 

“the boy sitting in between kwangmin and minho is lee taemin. He’s a 2nd year.”

 

“annyeong jaera! I hope we can get along well!” taemin-oppa said as he smiled at me…he really looks like an angel.

 

“well I think you all know who jaera is anyway, right?” appa stood up and everyone nodded.

 

“well jaera these are the old residents of this house, or should I say these are the dorm-residents.”

 

“oh I see…..wait WHAT?!” I gasped upon realizing what my father said.

 

Did he just say dorm-residents?!

 

“what, didn’t you hear appa? They are the owners of the other rooms in here. our house is also a dorm right?” minwoo said while raising an eyebrow at me.

 

“wait.. I don’t get it…” I said as I stood up from my seat.

 

“don’t get what?” kwangmin said as he continued eating his dinner.

 

“all of you are… b-boys!”

 

“uh.. yeah that’s kinda obvious jaera.” Youngmin said as he laughed at me.

 

“oh another thing that I forgot to tell you, this dorm is an ALL-BOYS dorm. well except for you that is, since you’re my daughter and all.” Appa chuckled leaving me still dumbfounded.

 

“jonghyun’s right. This is an all boys dorm so get used to it.” key said.

 

“are the twins staying at this dorm too?” I asked.

 

“yep. So we’re together again!” youngmin said while taemin, minho and kwangmin chuckled.

 

I sat back down on my chair and stared at my food. Everyone looked at me weirdly but I couldn’t careless about that.

 

This is an all-boys dorm?! why didn’t appa and minwoo told me before?!

 

ARGGHH… I’m the only girl in here!

 

But it isn’t so bad after all, is it? minwoo, appa and the twins are here…plus the other oppas looks kind too…

 

But what the heck, I just hope that I can survive in this jungle.


 

Thank you for reading chapter 1 !

 

ok so welcome to Maknae! Dorm~ this chapter is just an introduction maybe... yeah like that. kkk

I'll try to update as soon as I can. school work's been killing me TT TT but only a few more weeks then it's finally SEMESTER BREAK! OH YEAH! (GD/TOP ft. park Bom) xDD

notice that the author's corner is all black. well I'm too lazy to change everything~ =.=" I'll make it colorful again on the next chapter! :D*

COMMENT CORNER!

@JessieAngLalala: yeah first comment reply~ :D

@Fialufkey: thanks unni! :D

@ilovetaeminwoo: yeah my 3 top biases! kkkk

 

COMMENTS AND SUBSCRIPTIONS ARE LOOOOOOOVVVEEEEE