Chapter 10: key to jonghyun’s heart

Maknae! Dorm

 

Jaera’s POV

“What the..NO! I already tutored you and yet you’re gonna sleep here?! isn’t that pushing your luck?” I pushed youngmin trying to detach his arms from my waist but ugh, he’s strong. This yellow banana stick is freaking strong!

 

“damn you youngmin, why are you so strong?!” I muttered under my breath making youngmin chuckle.

 

“you know Jaera, a lot of things changed after you left.” Youngmin said with a smile.

 

“like what?”

 

“like me, I became more manly.”

 

“if you said that kwangmin was the one that became more manly then I’ll believe it but you? naah. Never gonna happen.” I said making the smile on youngmin’s face turn into a frown.

 

“why is that?”

 

“because you’re immature, you’re too…dependent? Well I don’t dislike it but I don’t like it either.. well I just can’t imagine you being all manly like kwangmin or taemin-oppa—“

 

“do you like kwangmin?” youngmin said with a poker face.

 

“I like him ..but as a friend. you think I’d want to ruin what he and Jian has?” I raised an eyebrow.

 

“then how about taemin-hyung?” youngmin continued making me at a loss of words.

 

Well sure I like taemin-oppa. I mean I like everyone in this dorm. but liking taemin-oppa in that kind of way…I’ve never thought of it before.

 

Come to think of it, he’s my ideal type, he’s cute, nice, smart and he looks like my crush from this particular group… I forgot the band’s name. I saw them while I was still at the US and it’s been so long since I took notice of them ..aish nevermind.

 

“yah answer me.” youngmin said as he flicked my forehead gently snapping me out of my thoughts.

 

“err yeah. I like him.”

 

“you like taemin-hyung?!” youngmin’s eyes widened and it looks creepy cos his eyes are already big to begin with.

“stop with the big eyes, you’re creeping me out and besides what’s it to you? you Jealous?” I smirk at youngmin only to get a glare from him.

 

“of course I’m jealous.”

 

He’s jealous, cute….oh wait. What? youngmin’s jealous? Did I hear wrong?!

 

“what did you say—“

 

“ok let’s go to sleep now! I should be energized for tomorrow’s exam! Good night!” youngmin said as he kissed me on the forehead before going off to sleep.

 

Ok so what did just happen? Youngmin’s jealous or maybe I just heard it wrong but really…aish. He kissed my forehead which made my heart jump a little… AIISSHH.

 

Damn you and your cuteness youngmin.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Classes are still ongoing because of the test but since I finished the exam quickly, I went home ahead of the others. Minwoo finished quickly too but he went out with some friends.

 

I just hope youngmin would pass, I mean we went through a lot just to make him understand a bit of English! He even stumble last night which made him settle on top of…ok. I so did not remember that…..IT WAS JUST AN ACCIDENT PEOPLE! Accident…yes just an accident…right? right.

 

LALALALALLA ACCIDENT! ACCIDENT! ACCIDENT~~~~~~~

 

“jonghyun, I think our daughter’s going crazy..”

 

“boy, you can say that again…wait what? OUR daughter?!”

 

“yeah shut your crap yeobo and take a look at Jaera.” Key-omma said as he slapped appa’s (jonghyun) arms playfully while reading a magazine.

 

“yah jaera, anything bothering you?” appa tapped me on the shoulder as I return to reality.

 

“a-aniyo appa. I was just mind exercising..yeah that’s it.” lol is there even a mind exercise?

 

“so appa, how did you become good friends with key-omma?” I asked changing the subject.

 

The two looked at each other and laughed together.

 

“why are you laughing?”

 

“Jaera, he’s not my friend. He’s just my business partner.” Appa said earning him a death glare from key omma.

 

“yah yeobo,that should be, he’s not my friend, he’s my yeobo!” key said as he crossed his arms. Uh-oh. The diva’s unleashing his inner divaness.

 

“yeah yeah, anyways. Key was the first one to enter this dorm so maybe that’s why we’re good friends. And then minho went here after and then taemin and so on.” Appa explained as I sat on the coach beside them.

 

“me and minho always go with your appa whenever he goes out to find some rackets and stuff and that’s why I decided, why not make a business with jonghyun? Since he’s pretty responsible and I really wanted to have a business of my own since before, why not give it a shot right. so with that we become business partners. Minho’s not with us cos he’s not really interested, he just helps with the business.” Key-omma said which makes me wonder, what really is their business?

 

“omma, appa, and what is that business you’re talking about?” I asked as I tilt my head sidewards.

 

“it’s actually a café. It’s called shiny byul.” Appa said proudly.

 

“what’s with the byul? Sunny byul and shiny byul?” I chuckled.

 

“well I like stars.” Key-omma said as he showed his white pearls.

 

“anyways, I wanna see the café! Bring with me there sometime ok?”

 

“ok ok. Now let’s go eat some snacks~” key-omma said as the three of us headed towards the kitchen.


 

Thank you for reading chapter 10!

 

ok that was such a lame chapter...TT TT sorry about that. I'M A LAME AUTHOR, I know. *cries in a corner*

YOU WANT TO SEE WHAT PAKWANII LOOKS LIKE?! then follow me on tumblr! HAHAHAHA! 

pakwanii.tumblr.com 

come on it'll just take a second or two :D and I'll follow back! I LOVE YOU GUYS! :* :>

I was supposed to update last night but I was too busy voting for boyfriend on MAMA lol. I even used the my mom's account on facebook HAHAHA! VOTE FOR THEM HERE! PLEASE! --> http://mama.mnet.com/en/vote.asp

you can use your facebook account if you don't have a Mnet account!

COMMENT CORNER!

@JessieAngLalala: Jaera can be slow at times kkk and thanks! :D

@fallenwish12: yes he is our boyfriend hahahah! and thanks btw! youngmin is sure one hot banana! :D

@cloudsglow: ok ok! I don't want ants to die! lol XD I'll try my best to keep this ff alive! :D

@KkristineWoo97: ok just forget that I asked that XDD

@ilovetaeminwoo: youngmin's crazy lol hahahahha XD

 

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE OR ELSE I WOULD NOT UPDATE. (lol what a blackmail XD)