Chapter 2: Mickey Mouse underwear

Maknae! Dorm

 

“jaera! Jaera!” an unknown voice called my name.

 

“neeee…..5 more minutes….zzzz” I mumbled as I cuddled my blanket tighter.

 

Who the heck would wake me up knowing that I just came home yesterday? Argg… that person’s gonna get it from me later but right now time to sleep more…

 

“yah jaera!”

 

The door suddenly flung open showing a tall boy stomping towards me. I can’t seem to recognize his face, like duh, I’m half asleep ok? My mind’s the only one that’s awake.

 

“get out…I’m still sleeping—“ as I was about to turn my body to the other direction, the boy quickly grabbed my blanket.

 

“jaera—oh crap.” The tall boy said as I completely opened my eyes.

 

“yah youngmin, give me back my blanket, it’s cold…” I raised my hands lazily towards youngmin…oh wait is that really youngmin, my eyesight’s a bit blurry…

 

“of course you would be cold! Look at what you’re wearing!” youngmin, whose face was now tinted a shade of pink, said while looking at the other way.

 

I stood up from my bed and lazily walked towards my mirror.

 

I can see myself, my messy hair, my white tank top, my mickey mouse ….

 

Wait…mickey mouse why can I see you--…oh.

 

“KYAAAAAAAAA!! GET OUT! GET OUT! GET OOOOUUUUTTTT!!”

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(time skip to their breakfast)

“yah jaera, what’s that all about? Screaming so early in the morning..” kwangmin said as he placed down the plates on the table.

 

“yeah, what gives?” taemin said while sitting beside me.

 

“aisshh! it’s all youngmin’s fault! If only he didn’t grab my blanket from me then he wouldn’t have seen me in my..my…arggg!” I yelled in frustration while ruffling my hair.

 

“my fault?! Is it my fault that jonghyun-hyung wanted me to wake you up?! And besides, why are you making a big deal out of it? I just saw your mickey mouse …nothing big.” Youngmin sat down as he smirked at me.

 

“mwo?! Did I hear correct?! You saw my baby girl ?! Yah jo youngmin--!”

“appa! Not but just in my…underwear..okay?! sheeesshh!” I looked up to my dad to reassure him.

 

“jaera since you’re living with boys now, you should be a little careful next time arasseo?” appa said while furrowing his eyebrows at me.

 

“ne, arasseo. I just got used to sleeping like that in the states. I won’t do it again, I swear.” I smiled at him which made him smile back.

 

When the table was prepared, everyone sat down and started eating. We had bacons, eggs and hotdogs.

 

Oh wait, where’s key and minho oppa?

 

“hey taemin-oppa, where’s key oppa and minho oppa?” I asked taemin who was in the middle of chewing his food.

 

“oh they went ahead of me already. You know that we have side-businesses right? and yeah I think we’re gonna go home late today. So taemin, since you’re the oldest, you should take in charge, arasseo?” appa said while wiping his mouth with his white hankie.

 

“oh mianhe hyung. But I’ll be out today, we have to do our project at my friend’s house…and I think it’s gonna take a long time, so we decided to just sleep over at their house today. If that’s okay with you….” Taemin said while looking at appa with his big puppy dog eyes. Awww…kiyeopta.

 

“aisshh… how could I say no when you’re looking at me like that! arasseo arasseo. Youngmin, you take in charge.”

 

“hey no fair! Aisshh… this is why I hate being the younger twin.” Kwangmin said earning him a laugh from everyone.

 

“sleep over my ..” minwoo mumbled under his breath but I still heard it.

 

I looked at him and placed my hand over his shoulders.

 

“everything okay, minwoo-ah?”

 

“ne, kwaenchana. let’s continue eating noona.” Minwoo said as he took another plate of rice.

 

Looks like minwoo’s okay, I’m just probably hearing things.

 

After eating breakfast, appa and taemin-oppa eventually left the house leaving me, minwoo, kwangmin and youngmin behind.

 

“so when are you gonna start going to school?” kwangmin asked while turning the television on, probably gonna watch pokemon again. His damn obsession with pikachu..

 

“probably on Monday? I don’t know. I still don’t have my uniform.”

 

“then why don’t you buy one?” the blonde twin asked while trying to get the remote from kwangmin. sheeshh this twins.

 

“appa already ordered one for me, he said they’re gonna deliver it here—“

 

*DING DONG*

 

“well speaking of the devil, that’s probably it. minwoo, could you get the door?” I smiled at minwoo as he got up from the coach and walked towards the door.

 

Minwoo signed a few papers and closed the door. He walked back to us while holding the package in his hands.

 

He handed the box to me but before I can even get a hold of it, youngmin already snatched it away from minwoo’s hands.

 

“yah, youngmin! What the heck are you doing? Give it back here!” I tried to snatch the box but damn, his arms are longer than mine! I can’t reach it aisshh..

 

“yah will you keep it down?! i can’t hear pikachu!” kwangmin said as he concentrated on watching.

 

“yah, hyung just give it back to noona already.” Minwoo said while trying to grab the box but unfortunately failed.

 

“wait let me have a look at the new uniforms first!” youngmin grinned as he tore open the box showing 5 sets of my uniform.

 

“new uniform?” I asked, holding a piece of the new uniform.

 

“yeah, the school changed uniforms last week. Well we haven’t got ours yet so we’re still using the old ones.” Kwangmin said while eyeing the box.

 

“oh you should fit it first jaera!” God, youngmin squealed and yes he squealed like a little girl.

 

“yeah let’s see if it looks good on you.” Kwangmin high-fived his twin.

 

I turned to look at minwoo hoping he would help me, but unfortunately he looked the other way. Arggghh..

 

“ok ok. But don’t laugh okay?!” I hissed as I got one uniform and went to the nearest bathroom to change.

 

After changing, I got out of the bathroom and walked to the living room.

 

“so how do I look?”

 

“wow, you look great jaera.” Kwangmin said while raising his thumbs.

 

“you actually look like a girl. Hahaha!” youngmin said as he smiled at me.

 

“yah! I’m a girl to begin with! Minwoo how do I look?!” I walked in front of minwoo and twirled.

 

“you look okay.” Minwoo looked at me for a brief second but eventually turned to avoid my gaze.

 

Looks like he’s still not used to me being around.

 

I better change now or my uniform will get dirty.

 

After goofing off with my uniform, the twins and minwoo walked back to their rooms, saying they need to take an afternoon nap. No wonder they’re so tall.

 

I guess I should take a nap too.

 

I tidied the living room and walked upstairs.

 

I was about to walk inside my room when I heard someone talking from the room beside mine.

 

Is that minwoo? oh yeah! His room is the room next to mine!

 

I walked closer to his door to hear his voice clearer.

 

“ah...jaera noona. I missed you so much…but I just can’t seem to talk to you normally. You changed a lot through this years huh.. I wish we could go back to the way we are before..” hearing minwoo say those words made me gasp.

 

“is anybody there?” minwoo said and I can hear his footsteps getting nearer. CRAP!

 

I ran back to my room, jumped into my bed and quickly covered myself with my blanket.

 

Just in time, the door of my room was suddenly opened. I peeked a little only to see minwoo walking towards my bed. Aigoo! Better act natural!

 

“noona…” minwoo said as I felt him sat on my bed and my hair.

 

We stayed like that for about 5 minutes when he finally stood up.

 

“noona, I really missed you.”

 

Oh crap. My lips are curving upwards! No! minwoo might find out that I’m awake! Oh gosh… minwoo’s really making me happy today!

 

I tightened my eyes when I felt a soft peck on my forehead.

 

His footsteps then slowly started to fade away from my ears and the door was shut.

 

Did minwoo kiss me on the forehead? Aigoooo…my dongsaeng... you don’t know how much I missed you too.

 

Minwoo’s POV

My sister’s probably insane. Nope, not probably, she’s really insane.

 

We’re eating dinner right now and for goodness sake, she won’t stop smiling at me! Ugh.

 

It’s not that I hate it though. My sister’s actually cute when she smiles. Actually awhile ago when she wore her uniform, she looked so cute! Even though I said that she looks okay, she actually looked so beautiful.

 

Well she changed so much during this past few years… the girl that I’m always with in the past is now a woman. Noona turned into a beautiful lady now.

 

Oh wait… why am I thinking about that…argghh!

 

“minwoo-ah ~ do you want more rice?” jaera noona said while lifting the bowl of rice.

 

“no, I’m full.” I replied.

 

“how about more meat?”

 

“no.”

 

“more drinks?”

 

“no.”

 

“then how about—“

 

“noona! I’m already full, just give give it to youngmin or kwangmin. thanks for the food. I’m going to bed now.” I stood up from my seat and carried my plate to the sink.

 

“yah minwoo!” youngmin called.

 

“what?” I stopped walking to look at him.

 

“goodnight!” youngmin laughed while eating making him choke his food. damn that blonde twin, always messing with me.

 

“ya! You shouldn’t laugh while eating, aigoo hyung.” Kwangmin said while jaera noona stood up to help youngmin.

 

“babo.” I smirked as I walked upstairs to my room.

 

Phew…I’m beat. I’m too tired to even go to the bathroom. But no, it’s a taboo for me to not take a shower regularly.

 

I got up from my bed, took my towel from my cabinet and walked inside my bathroom.

 

“this feels so refreshing..”

 

After taking a shower, I got out of the bathroom and dried myself with the towel.

 

I wore a plain white tshirt and shorts.

 

shower, check. Tootbrush, check. All done. I quickly turned off the lights and jumped on my bed, pulling the blanket over my body as I drifted off to sleep.

 

.

 

.

 

.

 

“what time is it…” I opened my eyes and saw the alarm clock. It says 12: 16 am.

 

Hmm… why did I wake up this early? Well nevermind, back to sleep….

 

As I was about to close my eyes, I felt a hand snake down to my waist.

 

Oh…there’s a hand wrapped around me…MWO?!!

 

I looked under the blanket and saw an arm around my waist….but that’s not it…there’s also a leg…no a thigh that was wrapped around me! oh good Lord… the person’s not wearing any shorts or pajamas, only underwear!

 

And wait….it’s a mickey mouse underwear…

 

I turned to my left to see whose arms and thighs it belongs to.

 

Wait don’t tell me its..…oh crap.

.

 

.

 

.

 

.

“JAERA NOONA?!”


 

Thank you for reading chapter 2!

 

so I decided to update again cos we don't have any homework for today and We just finished making our project (the music video) kkk I'M SO HAPPY! :D

only two more weeks until sembreak yesss~ and our sembreaks gonna last for like 3 weeks! so more updates! hohohoh!

our finals will be on the next week so I won't be updating that fast...but I promise! I will update on our sembreak :D

COMMENT CORNER!

@JessieAngLalala: oh gomawo dongsaeng-ah! :D well this chapter explains it all kkk

@Fialufkey: oh unni! thank you so much! I'll try my best to reach your expectations unni :D

@jodanaha: thanks and I will! :D

@cloudsglow: oh it's okay! I'm like that too xD well we'll just see in the future kkk please look forward to this story :D

 

COMMENTS AND SUBSCRIPTIONS ARE LOOOOOOOVVVEEEEE