Chapter 33: Graduation

Maknae! Dorm

 

Sulli's POV

It's been weeks since we went back from the beach. Me, Taemin oppa and Minho oppa started going on photoshoots since Soyu unni asked us to work for Star-SM entertainment. We model for clothing lines and various products. It's a bit tiring because you have to smile non-stop in front of the cameras but it can be rewarding once in awhile. I earn money to help my parents and occasionally, random people will ask for my autograph. It's like I'm already famous!

 

Wait... I am famous. I'm model after all. Meh, anyways, today I got the result for my high school entrance exan and guess what, I passed! key-oppa and Minho oppa graduated from high school today too so we're at a restaurant now to celebrate, me, Jong-ahjussi, Soyu-unni, Key-umma, Minho-oppa, Taemin-oppa, the twins, Jaera unni and Minwoo. Ah this is also a farewell party for Minho-oppa because tomorrow he will fly to Canada to continue his studies but he will still be working under Star-SM Ent. as a model at their Canada branch.

 

I'm so happy because they finally accepted me as a part of the dorm family, even inviting me to their celebration.

 

"Thank you for inviting me here Jong-ahjussi and Soyu unni. You didn't have to actually." I said as everyone started eating.

 

"Oh your attendance is a must here! The owner of this place is your fan so there will be a discount--" Jong-ahjussi joked earning him a smack from Soyu-unni and Key-umma. Yea he asked me to call him like that.

 

"Yah, what's that for?! Kkk kidding aside, of course Sulli you should be here. You got accepted to their school so we must celebrate!" Jong-ahjussi chirped making the rest laugh.

 

The rest of the evening was full of laughter and happiness. As it was already late, Key-omma decided that it was already time for us to go home. My manager arrived with her car to drive me home.

 

"Thank you again for the dinner Jong-ahjussi! I'll be going now. See you tomorrow! Take care everyone!" I said as I entered the car and waved my hand through the window.

 

"Bye Sulli!" Jaera-unni yelled as I waved my hand and gave her a smile.

 

As the car started to move, I noticed Minwoo holding hands with Jaera-unni. I'm not sure because their hands are slightly hidden. I don't know if what I saw is true but why would they even hold hands? Even me and my brother rarely do that. Meh, maybe it was just my imagination.

 

Jaera's POV

As we arrived home, everyone quickly went back to their rooms. It was a long day and everyone was tired as hell so no wonder everybody's resting by now.

 

Awhile ago as we were eating, I'm a bit troubled about my dad and Youngmin. Sure, Taemin oppa knows about Minwoo and I but it's still different when your dad knows right? What would he say if he founds out that his biological children are dating, will he freak out? Well that's for sure. About Youngmin... well we broke up but he doesn't make it seem awkward for me and I'm thankful for that. Maybe I'm just a bit guilty, is all. Minwoo on the other hand was so natural at it! It's like nothing even happened!

 

"So why are you still here princess?" A voice from my back said as I turned around and smiled.

 

"Can't sleep."

 

"And why is that?" Taemin oppa asked as he sat down beside me on the bench at the garden.

 

"Just thinking about some random things."

 

"Thinking about.... hmm.. me?" Taemin oppa smirked making me chuckle.

 

"Yah, you're being a cassanova again. Stop it."

 

"Aish you got me. Well anyways, did you know that I had an older sister?" Taemin oppa said as I looked at him with my eyes wide.

 

"really?! Why haven't you introduced her to us before? I want to meet her!" I said as oppa just chuckled.

 

"You can't."

 

"Why?"

 

"She's already dead." Taemin oppa said with sadness in his eyes.

 

"Sorry."

 

"Don't apologize. Besides, I only met her in person maybe 1-2 times. But believe me, we're really close. Even though we had a huge , she's still my bestest friend in the whole world besides minwoo." Taemin oppa smiled as I gave him a bemused look.

 

"How come you've only met a few times?"

 

"Well when I was still a baby, my noona got pregnant without even getting married. She was still in college by then and because of it, our parents disowned her. She got forced out of the house and went to live by herself. As I grew up, noona would always secretly talk to me on the net. We talked through skype every night." Taemin oppa said as he smiled before continuing.

 

"she would always tell me how much she misses me and her baby... though she never told me who the father was."

 

"Why... what happened to her baby?" I asked.

 

"Well her baby died. If her baby was still alive, she would be the same age as you." Taemin oppa said ruffling my hair in the process.

 

"Then when I was already 6 or 7 years old, noona asked me to meet up with her. That was the second and last time that we ever met. Something was different about her that day. After we had fun together that day, she brought me to our house. She was crying really hard during that time, she never told me why so I can't do anything but hug her. She then bid her farewell like we won't ever see each other again and turns out that it was really true. The next day we got a call from the police saying that my noona's already dead.... she shot herself." Taemin oppa explained as horror started to fill me. I never knew that Taemin oppa had such a sad life.

 

"I just told you about my sister cos I don't want you to end up like her hahahaha kidding. You just remind me of her. You look like her a bit."

 

"Don't be sad anymore oppa. If it helps you, I can be your sister." I said as I smiled. I want to make taemin oppa happy, he helped me a lot so I want him to smile and forget his sadness.

 

"Nahh its okay. Thank you for listening to my story Jaera. Thank you."

 

"Don't worry. I'm always here for you."

 

Nobody's POV

The next day, everyone went to the airport for it was the day of Minho's departure. Everyone kept a happy face except for key who was crying rather loudly. He was the closest to Minho so he was really upset about this day.

 

Minho hugged everyone specially key, Taemin and Jonghyun.

 

"Yah you two, don't forget the cafe. when I go back, the cafe should already have branches ok?" Minho chuckled as Jonghyun just laughed while Key continued to cry.

 

"All of you should study hard ok? Take this as an order from your sunbae." Minho said as the younger members of the dorm nodded.

 

"Yes sir!" Everyone chuckled even key who was still sobbing.

 

As it was the time to go, Minho hugged Key again and went on to his respective counter. He waved goodbye to everyone as his figure slowly disappeared.

 

"Sigh, I'm all alone at the cafe now." Key remarked. They were inside the van now, on the way home.

 

"I'm still here yeobo." Jonghyun said as Key scoffed.

 

"Psh. You're just a display at the cafe." Key said as he heared Kwangmin at the back speaking to his twin.

 

"You know we should really look for jobs now youngmin."

 

"Why? School starts tomorrow." Asked the blonde twin.

 

"You know... to have a source of income."

 

Upon hearing the twins conversation, Key suddenly got an idea.

 

"Yaedura, Why don't you all work at the cafe?" Key asked as everyone looked at him.

 

"Jong will pay you of course. You'll just have to make coffees there." Key smiled reassuringly as the younger members of the dorm looked at each other.

 

"We're in." Said the twins.

 

"We'll sign up too." Jaera said as she grabbed Minwoo's hand making Youngmin turn and just stare at the window.

 

"Ok then it's settled. This coming weekend, we'll go to shiny byul."


 

THANK YOU FOR READING CHAPTER 33!

YES GOT TO UPDATE AGAIN! uwaaaa only a few more chapters left!

LOTS of REVELATIONS will happen, the mystery behind the siblings will finally be unveiled in the upcoming chapters so stay tuned! MUAHAHAHAHA!

actually, I don't know whether to make a TRAGEDY, a DRAMA or a HAPPY ending for this fic. it's sooooo HARD! I'll think about it in the meantime muahahahah! 

oh and did you know? the name JAERA is what my real name sounds like if I koreanized it? HAHAHAHAHA! OK now you know :D

COMMENT CORNER!

@KwangWooYoung79BF: YES! we still love him even if that meanie Jaera rejected him! 3

@beverly_ym: yeaaa I wanna hug him and kiss him mehehehe >:)) hmm. this fic will probably end by chapter 40+ so since it's still chap 33, there's still a long way to go and I haven't finished writing the other chapters yet HAHAHA lazy me. and YES my next full-long fanfic will be starring PARK CHANYEOL of EXO-K! hahaha it will be a fluff, school life and romance fic maybe. I'm not really into dramas but Maknae dorm is a bit dramatic XDD

@Rainbowwishes4ever55: yeah that is sooooo TRUE. AGREE. and thanks! I'm not sure when I'll be back but I'll still try to update when I'm already there cos I'll be staying there for a month or more. not sure muahahaha. and it's okay I always see your name on the comment section of the page anyway and it makes me happy :)

@aininoneko: got it! I'll try to write and write and update and update and meh, I'll probably be lying around all day again HAHAHA! and about youngmin's last line, not really. I was the only who made that lol. I don't know if there's a song with that lyrics but it's just really made up by me :D

 

1 COMMENT / 1 SUBSCRIPTION = 10 HUGS FROM SHINee