Chapter 17: mission impossible

Maknae! Dorm

Nobody’s POV

“ok class, exams will be on next next week so all of you better review now…” the teacher reminded as she continued on the lessons.

 

It was already afternoon. One more subject and it’s dismissal time. Kwangmin was very antsy that day. He kept on trying to focus on their classes but the boy just couldn’t do so. The boy was restless because today is the day that they’ll commence their secret plan, Their plan to discover ‘milk’s true identity and they’re gonna use Jian as their so called ‘bait’. Who wouldn’t be nervous if the person you like is gonna seduce another man in front of you? even if it’s just acting, kwangmin can’t help but worry for what’s gonna happen that day.

 

Jian on the other hand, was very chill. She just thinks that their plan’s gonna be really exciting that’s why she’s not bothered by it, not even one bit.

 

As kwangmin continued to fiddle with his ballpen as he was staring at Jian, his phone suddenly vibrated making the boy secretly fish out his phone from his pocket.

 

FR: Youngmin

Msg: kwangmin and I will look out for ‘milk-hyung’ later after dismissal. Jaera, you will help jian fix herself for later. doll her up with make-ups and anything that will make her look seductive ok? Jian wear a y dress! We’ll be there the whole time so don’t worry about her kwangmin. kekeke~ fighting!

 

Kwangmin immediately blushed upon reading the message. He glared at youngmin but the blonde just snickered. Kwangmin then turned to look at Jian who in turn smiled shyly.

 

Jian’s POV

“I don’t have a y dress..”

 

“wait, I already brought one just in case keke. I’ve always thought this dress might come in handy one day.” Jaera said as she took out a black tube party dress from her bag.

 

“go wear that now, I’m sure the two’s waiting for us!” Jaera pushed me inside one of the cubicles as she grabbed my bag from me.

 

Yes, we’re at the restroom now. the twins immediately dragged us out of the room as soon as the class ended. They’re really into it actually.

 

“oh wait Jaera, does minwoo know anything about this?” I asked, zipping up the dress.

 

“no.”

 

“then what did you tell him? I mean he’s always around you right?” I said as I opened the door.

 

“I said I’m gonna go out with some friends so I said he can go home ahead and omooo! It fits you! wow~ s-line~” Jaera said as she smirked like a ert.

 

“ew stop that. hahaha!” I laughed.

 

“ok, time to doll you up with layers of make up.”

 

“hey what if someone enters?” I asked.

 

“nah, the two’s guarding outside so no other student’s gonna come here.” Jaera said, fishing out a purse from her bag.

 

Jaera then pushed me to sit down on a stool from who knows where she got that and began puffing my face with different colors and such. Ok I know how to put makeup myself but I’m not really that good well nevermind.

 

After putting on eyeliner and curling my hair, I opened my eyes and look at the mirror.

 

Ok, so there’s another reflection on the mirror because what I’m seeing right now is clearly not me.

 

“something’s wrong with the mirror—“

 

“OMOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!” Jaera then squealed loudly as she jumped out and down making the twins dash inside the restroom.

 

“What’s happening?!”

“why are you shouting?!!” the two burst inside but upon seeing the scene, their jaws quickly drop.

 

“yah Jaera what the heck was that all about?!” I hissed as I stood up.

 

“look look! She’s not Jian! I swear she looks like a different person!” Jaera said as she pointed at me.

 

Now I’m thinking if I look really bad to the point that I already don’t look like myself.

 

“is it that bad? I, too, think that I look really different--” I said as I look at my body but was quickly cutted off by kwangmin.

 

“no, you look beautiful.” Kwangmin said making me blush hard. Aisshh.

Jian! Stop blushing! You’re not supposed to think about that now! focus! Aisshh look at what you’re doing to me kwangmin…

 

“yeah you look great jian, good job Jaera!” youngmin said the two of them high-fived each other with kwangmin and I still staring at each other’s eyes.

 

“ehem!” Jaera coughed loudly making me and kwangmin look back to her.

 

“as much as I hate to interrupt your little staring moment, I think it’s time for us to move… NOW” Jaera said fixing all of her things back to her bag.

 

“ok good luck Jian, I will be..I mean, we’ll be there for you. fighting!” Kwangmin said, smiling as the four of us went out to start our mission.

 

Taemin’s POV

“oppaaa~” the girl whined as she clung her hands on my arms.

 

Ugh. Seriously, what the is up with this ? Didn’t she have enough of last night? Aisshh.

 

“I’m pretty busy right now, sweetie… oh someone’s calling, better go now. bye sweetie~” I pecked her on the cheeks and pretended to talk to someone over the phone.

 

“yah oppaaa!!!” the girl screamed as everyone looked at her.

 

Better get out of here before that chick catches me!

 

I ran out of the school gates and walked to the mall. Good thing the mall’s not that far from here. it’s been some time since I’ve been out alone. I mean , key-hyung is such a diva, he always drags me along whenever he wants to go shopping and to tell you honestly, he’s much worse than a normal girl when he goes shopping.

 

Minho-hyung all’s sporty and it actually sickens me. urgh his damn hellish smell.

 

Good thing jonghyun-hyung and key-hyung made a business, now he’s busier, that includes minho-hyung because he helps them out. meaning more alone time for me. and maybe more time to check out chic—and jackpot.

 

As I was busy daydreaming, I noticed a girl doning a black party dress roaming around the mall, alone. White skin, s-line, Heh, this must be my lucky day.

 

“uhm, hey.” I smirked as I walked up to her.

 

“oh hi. Do you need something from me?” the girl smiled as she looked back at me.

 

Wait a sec… why does she look familiar… have I seen this chick somewhere before?

“ah, I was just wondering if we’ve met before…” I asked making the girl giggle cutely. Oh , cute…AISSHH no. not here.

 

“ah oppa you’re so funny~” shiiiiiiiiiitttt! She called me oppa! SHE IN CALLED ME OPPA! OMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

 

“so are you alone now?” I asked still smiling of course.

 

“uh yeah…” YESSS!

 

I flipped my fringe and my lips as I smirked at her seductively.

 

“so you wanna hang out with oppa first?”

 

Kwangmin’s POV

“hahaha oppaa~!”

 

ADSFDSFSAFSFFSDFSFSAFAFASFDA. HOW DARE HE TICKLE JIAN LIKE THAT?!!

 

“oppa stop! Hahaha!”

 

“hahaha you’re so cute~” milk-hyung said making Jian blush.

 

“are you having fun?” ‘milk-hyung’ asked as he smiled like an angel. With those looks, he could definitely fool everybody!

 

“of course!” Jian replied as she grinned cutely. No Jian should only smile like that to me!

 

“soo…”

 

“yes, oppa?”

 

“wanna have more fun somewhere?” milk-hyung said, looking at Jian seriously.

 

“what fun?”

 

“you know… me, you. so how about it?” milk-hyung asked as Jian looked at him with a bemused look.

 

“ohh! Sure thing oppa~ but let’s finish this first” Jian said as she winked and continued on eating.

 

“woah he’s fast… now do you believe us kwangmin?” youngmin asked as I looked at him.

 

“what? wait what are they talking about? What fun?”

“milk-oppa asked Jian if she wants to have fun… have fun as in have fun at xxx hot—“

 

“NO!” I was about to go out of hiding but youngmin and Jaera was quick to pull me back.

 

“yah what do you think you’re doing?!” youngmin whisphered loudly as he glared at me.

 

“you think I’ll just stay here while that…that fake innocent angel harass Jian?!! Of course not—“ I was about to go out there again but the two pushed me back down.

 

“aisshh kwangmin, how many times do we have to tell you that everything is just a show? Don’t be so jealous because of something like that!” Jaera scolded as we looked back to the two eating at some random resto.

 

But what if Jian likes him…

 

“don’t worry about Jian liking him cos I’m perfectly sure that ‘milk-hyung’ is not her type.” Youngmin said patting my back.

 

What if they really do it…

 

“we’ll be there the whole time so nothing’s gonna happen.”

 

“youngmin did you just read my mind—wait… youngmin, isn’t that…” I pointed to the entrance as the two followed with their eyes.

 

“oh , he can’t see the two!” youngmin said making me confused.

 

“why? what’s up with him seeing them?” I asked making Jaera roll her eyes on me.

 

“duh, he doesn’t know anything about this! What if he goes to the two? Then our cover will be busted! ‘milk-oppa’ might not recognize Jian the way she is now but I’m sure that Minwoo will!” Jaera explained as I finally understand the situation.

 

“oh you’re right, we gotta get him out of here before he sees them!” the three of us panicked.

 

“so where are gonna have fun oppa?”

 

“we’re gonna have lots of fun at xxx hotel.” Milk hyung smirked as he looked at Jian seductively. Aish you freakin ert get away from jian but wait minwoo! aisshhh!

 

We were about to stop minwoo from going any further inside the mall but we were too late…he already heard them, he already saw them.


Thank you for reading chapter 17!

ok so this will be my last update for the month of november! I won't be able to update tomorrow cos I'll be busy preparing my things and such since my flight will be on saturday morning. *sigh* my next update will probably next next week, when I return back from singapore and malaysia :D

and as a compensation for it, I updated my other fanfic too! check it out! --> "MY TWIN BABYSITTER"

look at my nails! I did them yesterday kkkk

   ok not that it matters anyway. XDD

 COMMENT CORNER!

@nestababe: WAEE?!what's wrong?! XDD

@marcheng: mianhe for using LEE Taemin XDDDDD lol your reaction's funny XD

@DanielleDanielKy: Taemin is a y in disguise MUAHAHAHAHA XDD

@minniewoo: don't worry it's okay XDDD

@kwangyoung: ert is a strong word... just say y. HAHAHHAHAHA XDD

@ilovetaeminwoo: it's weird for youngmin to be the leader right? it's just plain weird! HAHAHAHHAHAHA xDDDD

@Pinklollipop: here it is! :D

@minhyuk-baegopa: here! :D

 

I LOVE YOU SO MUCH GUYS! PLEASE SUBSCRIBE AND DO NOT BE AFRAID TO COMMENT BELOW! PLEASE WAIT FOR MY RETURN! <3