Chapter 18: truth comes out

Maknae! Dorm

Minwoo’s POV

Jaera noona and the twins left me all alone *sigh* well at least I can have an alone time again but whenever I have an alone time, something bad happens. Like last time, when I ate alone at the ice cream shop, I saw that freakin bastardic ert. Aishh just the thought of it sickens me.

 

Well let’s just forget that, it’s not worth remembering actually.

 

I entered the mall, looking for a decent resto so that I can eat. As I was about to walk further inside the mall, I saw a familiar figure eating just outside of my favorite resto.

 

I focused my gaze on him and oh not again. Why do I always see that whenever I’m alone?! Aiiiiissshhh.

 

I saw him eating and as usual, he’s with a girl. But this time, the girl looks different from the last time and wait why do I feel like I know the girl… hmm..who is she… looks like someone close to me… hmmm…..no way. NO WAY.

 

“Jian noona?” I walk towards them as I clutched my bag, suppressing the anger I’m feeling right now.

 

I hope I’m wrong. I hope it’s not Jian noona. I mean how can she go with that bastard? I thought she and kwangmin are already together?!

 

But wait, maybe taemin lured her here.. maybe he blackmailed her! He even made her wear those kind of clothes!

 

Taemin and the girl who looks like Jian turned to face me. as soon as the girl saw me, her face quickly turned pale as a sheet of paper.

 

“m-minwoo..?” the girl said as she stopped from eating and stood up to face me, taemin on the other hand just looked at us with a bemused look.

 

“what are you doing here Jian? What are you doing with this bastard?!” I asked, anger flowing through the tone of my voice.

 

“w-wait… I can explain—“

 

“Jian? Wait, you’re Jian?! As in the one who always eats with us?!”

 

Nobody’s POV

“Jian? Wait, you’re Jian?! As in the one who always eats with us?!” Taemin asked with a shocked expression.

 

“you think you can fool me by acting like that?! you’re the sickest person I’ve met in my entire life! You even lured Jian noona into your even though you already knew that kwangmin likes her! you’re a real bull!” Minwoo yelled as he was about to punch the older boy straight into the face but was suddenly stopped by Jaera.

 

“minwoo stop!” Jaera shouted as she locked minwoo in her small arms.

 

Minwoo was enraged but hearing her sister’s voice made him snap back to reality. Upon hearing her voice, minwoo immediately retreated his fist and looked at his sister.

 

Everyone inside the mall looked at them, they were obviously making a scene and the guards have no choice but to stop them and let them out of the mall. As soon as all of them were out of the mall, the three, Jaera, Kwangmin and Youngmin led them to the park to talk it all out.

 

“why did you stop me noona? isn’t it clear that he’s seducing Jian noona?!” Minwoo shouted pointing to taemin with disgust.

 

“no minwoo you got it all wrong—“

 

“now you know that he’s not innocent like all of you think and yet you’re still siding with him?! I know you’re not stupid noona but why?!!” Minwoo said, his face was red because of anger, trembling and sweat dripping from his head.

 

“wait wait, what the heck is going on in here? And you..” taemin said looking at Jian who was biting her lower lip.

 

“you’re Jian?”

 

“ne, oppa.” Jian said bowing to taemin.

 

“you didn’t know that the one you’re eating with is Jian?!” Minwoo said still looking fiercely at taemin.

 

“minwoo, stop it. we’re the one at fault here, we know everything that’s happening awhile ago, we were watching the whole time. Taemin hyung was the only one who doesn’t know a thing… and yeah you also.” Kwangmin finally spoke as Minwoo and Taemin both looked at them with a confused look.

 

“wha—“

 

“let me explain.” Youngmin said as he pushed the two into the bench.

 

“Jaera and I saw taemin hyung making out with a girl behind the school building and we followed him to xxx hotel. We told Jian and Kwangmin about it but they wouldn’t believe us that’s why Jian disguised like that so we can prove to them that Taemin’s really a.. err..—“

 

“a ert. Yeah, that’s what I am.” Taemin said as he looked at the ground and chuckled.

 

“taemin oppa we’re really sorry for doing this to you… we were just…” Jaera said, bowing to taemin but the boy just smiled at her.

 

“no it’s okay. well it’s really unbelievable that taemin the innocent angel is like that right? I understand.”

 

“but you’re still a .” Minwoo said making his noona scold her.

 

“minwoo!”

 

“no let him be Jaera. Minwoo has all the rights to be mad at me.  he was the first one to know the real ‘me’. we were so close before but because of mina, everything disappeared..”

 

“and now you’re blaming mina? I really can’t believe you.” minwoo scoffed.

 

“you don’t know anything minwoo. mina was the one who forced herself on me. she was cheating on you with every boy behind your back. She was like me, a player in disguise.”

 

Flashback

I’m busy right now, minwoo. let’s just meet tomorrow.”

 

ah ok. I love you mina.” Minwoo said over the phone but the girl already ended the call.

 

“oh.. I guess I should just hang out by myself now.” Minwoo said as he stared at his phone and placed it inside his pocket.

 

As he was walking at the sidewalks, he suddenly noticed two figures behind the tree that he was about to pass by. Feeling intrigued by the noises they were making he decided to walk towards it.

 

“oppa, I know you can’t resist me.”

 

“let go of me mina, you’re sick! I don’t like you—“ Taemin pushed the girl but she quickly leaned forward and kissed taemin.

 

Even if minwoo wasn’t able to hear their conversation, just seeing it with his own eyes was enough. His best friend which is also his hyung betrayed him.

 

“mina…”

 

“oh minwoo…” mina said not bothered by his presence at all.

 

“minwoo I can explain…” Taemin said but before he can even explain, the boy was already out of sight.

End of flashback

 

“who’s mina?” Jaera whispered to youngmin.

 

“Minwoo’s ex. He really loved mina, but mina’s a player. Everyone knew that but minwoo wouldn’t believe it. but this is the first time we’ve heard of the story of how they broke up… so that’s why minwoo was acting like that to taemin hyung…” Youngmin said rubbing his chin.

 

“you think I’ll actually believe what you just said?” minwoo said, glaring at Taemin.

 

“and you think I’ll actually do that to you? I may be a ert, a player or whatever you wanna call me but betraying my friends is the last thing that I’d do.”

 

“now you’re acting all loyal? Then why are you with Jian awhile ago?”

 

“I already told you, I didn’t know that she was Jian. She looked completely different! If I knew that she was Jian then I’d ignore her by all means even if she seduces me.” Taemin said looking at Minwoo straight in the eyes.

 

“believe me Minwoo. you’re like a brother to me already and you acting like that to me hurts so much. I’m a I know, but never, I repeat, never will I exchange friendship for girls. My friends…and family will always be on the top of my list.” Taemin said as he stood up and walked over to Jaera.

 

“I’m sure Minwoo doesn’t want to see my right now so I’m going first. Take care of him.” Taemin whispered as he went ahead.


Thank you for reading chapter 18!

DID YOU ALL MISS ME? KKKK LOL.

waaa I'm finally back! I returned to the PH last sunday night actually but due to some personal issues I wasn't able to update yesterday so MIANHE!

and I really enjoyed singapore and Malaysia. even though I didn't get to watch MAMA in real life since I was at Malaysia during those times, I was able to watch it through the live broadcast kk. I've been to Genting and KL and waaa my mouth's smoking because genting's so cold! hahahah! ok I sound like a kid now. and for the record, the "revenge of the mummy" ride at UNIVERSAL STUDIOS SINGAPORE ROCKS! \m/ DAEBAK!

and while I was away I was able to brainstorm a lot of ideas for this ff and the other one so please continue supporting my 2 fanfics :D KAMSAHABNIDA!

PS: because I was absent from school for like a week, I have a lot of catching up to do *sigh* school . TT_TT but at least I got to see lots of cute chinese boys at singapore HAHAHAHAH OK I KNOW I'M DELUSIONAL.

CHECK OUT MY OTHER FANFIC! --> "MY TWIN BABYSITTER"

COMMENT CORNER!

@minhyuk-baegopa: yeah they were busted unfortunately hahahah =))

@DanielleDanielKy: they didn't let him know cos minwoo might tell key and the others hahahaha it's in the last chapters :D

@serenading-waves: WAAAA THANK YOU SO MUCH! I'm sure you won't regret subscribing to my fanfic kkk :D have you finished reading it yet? :D why don't you try my other fanfics too kkk XD

@nestababe: hahahaha for a second I thought something's up XDD yes even if taemin's like that I'll still love him too! :D yea I took a lot of pics but I can't post it here because I'm shy :"> lol HAHAHAHHA XDD

@ilovetaeminwoo: sorry for the wait! here it is dongsaeng! :D

@fruitymoonbeams: waaaa you're too much! hahahhaha! but thanks anyway! :D I'm glad you liked it!:D and about that kingka and queenka thing, I don't know either but I think it's not real... i'm not sure ok!? xDD I don't live in Korea, neither am I a korean so I can't answer your question. MIANHE for that, this author is so stupid =.= and I love long comments! it makes me more excited and energized to write! and I'll try to work harder with my stories! :D

@marcheng: sorry for the long wait! here it is! :D

 

COMMENTS AND SUBSCRIBERS ARE MY BABIES!