Chapter 22: Tutorial

Maknae! Dorm

Jaera’s POV

“the exams will be Math, English….” Our adviser, Ms. Kang said as she continued on going over the lessons to review for our exams.

 

“ugh.. math...” I mumbled under my breath placing my chin on top of my arms.

 

“anything wrong noona?” minwoo asked, noticing my worry over math’s.

 

“ah aniyo.. it’s just that math has not been very friendly to me ever since… I can pass it but aishh..” I pouted making minwoo chuckle.

 

“kwaenchanayo noona. I’m sure you can do it, you’re smart, very smart so I know you’ll ace this.” Minwoo smiled softly making me forget all my worries.

 

“arasseo. With you by my side I’m sure that I’ll be able to pass this in no time.” I ruffled minwoo’s hair and turned to face the board again but then my phone suddenly vibrated.

 

*you got a message*

 

From:Seo Jian

“Jaera… Kwangmin… he’s been ignoring me since last night…”

 

Mwo?! Kwangmin ignoring Jian? That’s impossible. I sneaked my phone under the desk so that the teacher won’t see and replied to Jian asking her why.

 

From:Seo Jian

“nado molla… this is the first time he ignored my calls, my messages and even me. I went to greet him this morning but he just passed by me like he doesn’t know me at all! I know I’m overreacting but it’s just that I… I don’t know anymore.”

 

From:Kim Jaera

“maybe he’s just thinking about some things… like maybe he has some problems that’s why he’s not talking to anyone.”

 

From:Seo Jian

“damn, girl, if he has problems he’d tell me at once! Aisshh this is so frustrating. I didn’t even know what I did to make him act like that.”

 

What the heck is up with Kwangmin? why’d he act like that so suddenly? Something’s up…

 

From:Kim Jaera

“maybe he’s actig like that to everyone, not only you. well I haven’t talk to him since this morning… I’ll go ask him later after class and ask him what’s wrong… then we’ll just make a plan from there, is that okay for you?”

 

I turned to look at Jian’s chair only to see her mouthing ‘thank you’ to me.

 

Classes ended early so that the students can have more time to study. Well this is one of the pros of having exams… early dismissals!

 

Well anyways, I turned to look at Jian who was seated beside Kwangmin.

 

“yah Kwangmin! are you gonna go home?” I called making kwangmin turn to look at me and Minwoo.

 

“uh yeah. I need to study. I’m going first, bye.” Kwangmin said, nodding to Minwoo in the process.

 

“ah kwangmin about the tutorial—“ Jian was about to ask kwangmin but before she can even finish her question, Kwangmin was already out of the room.

 

Aisshh kwangmin what has gotten into you?

 

Youngmin’s POV

It’s dinner time and it’s been a while since everyone got together for dinner again. Usually the hyungs would be so busy with their business and such but tonight they’re free so we’re eating together again.

 

“so I heard your exams are just around the corner, any help I can give?” Jonghyun hyung asked as Jaera just sighed.

 

“appa, maths…” Jaera pouted making hyung and miwoo chuckle, and me spazz inside like a dear fanboy. What? is it a crime to fanboy?!

 

“haha Jaera you never change. Tell you what, how about I tutor you all for the exams?” hyung said earning him a doubtful look from key-hyung.

 

“uhh are you sure about what you’re saying jonghyun? Didn’t you say that you at math—“

 

“aishh shut up Kibum. Well anyways who wants me for a tutor? Raise your hands!”

 

“…..” silence.

 

“then who wants me for a tutor?” key hyung asked making everyone in the table raise their hands… well that includes me. I’m not betraying Jonghyun hyung ok? It’s just that key hyung is a biiiiit smarter than him… ok maybe a lot.

 

“ok so that wraps it up. We’ll have a tutorial session tomorrow night, oh and jonghyun you can help if you want.” Key hyung said as Jonghyun hyung just rolled his eyes on him.

 

“ah why don’t you invite Jian, Kwangmin? I’m sure she needs—“ Minho hyung suggested but Kwangmin quickly cutted him off.

 

“I’m done. I’ll go on ahead first.” Kwangmin said, placing his plate on the sink and went straight to his room.

 

“ok so what was that all about?” Taemin hyung said as everyone just shrugged.

 

XXXXX

 

As I was struggling on this one English problem, the door to my room suddenly flew open revealing Jaera, Minwoo and a sour-faced Taemin hyung.

 

“what the bloody hell are you all doing to my room? Is this some kind of gathering—“

 

“yah youngmin, what heck is up with your twin? Why is he like that to Jian?” Jaera said closing the door behind her.

 

“and I’m asking this again… why did you suddenly drag me here?! this room stinks! and didn’t you see that I was having my ‘alone moment’ with my precious banana milk—“

 

“screw your banana milk hyung. This is about kwangmin and Jian.” Minwoo said flicking hyung’s forehead.

 

“and hyung, my room does NOT stink, just because yours reeks the smell of bananas doesn’t mean mine is also—“

 

“Shut the hell up!” Jaera hissed as she sat on my bed and turned to look at me straight in the eyes.

 

“so youngmin, I’m sure you know something about this.” Jaera said not taking away her gaze on me.

 

*dugeun dugeun*

 

“ahh… I .. Uhhh.. k-k.wa..” ah nice youngmin nice. You just have to act all stupid in front of Jaera.

 

“uhh hyung, we’re kinda waiting for your answer… and why is your face so red? Are you sick?” minwoo asked as my face turned a bit redder.

 

You’re asking me why I’m blushing?! It’s all because of your sister in front of me! ADDSAFDSAFSDFERFERF.

 

“I saw Jian together with Minho-hyung yesterday… they were so… happy being with each other.”

 

Upon remembering Kwangmin’s words, I immediately regained my composure and explained everything to the three.

 

“remember yesterday, kwangmin was supposed to tutor Jian but Jian said she had some important errand to do..” I said as the three of them nodded.

 

“after that we went ahead of kwangmin right? he then went to the bookstore after that to buy a book for Jian but when he was about to walk out of the store, he saw Jian and Minho-hyung together.” I continued as Taemin-hyung’s, Jaera’s and Minwoo’s eyes went wide as saucers.

 

“MWO?! Minho-hyung/oppa and Jian together?!” 


THANK YOU FOR READING CHAPTER 22!

NAWASSEO! I'M BACK! I'M FINALLY BACK! *CRIES* well I'm finally healed! My eyes are not swollen anymore and no more fever! YESSS~

so I know you all missed me... LOL KIDDING. but yeah I missed you guys! T.T

I'm thinking about going to this KPOP con on friday... but anyways hahahaha I'm getting a bit excited for the future chapters of this story. I don't know why but I'm just excited LOOOOOL. I think some of you already know what I mean :D so let's just leave it at that :D

TRY TO READ MY OTHER FANFIC! --> (well I think my other fanfic is more loved than this fic T.T)

"MY TWIN BABYSITTER"

OH and I'll reply to all of your wall posts tomorrow <3

COMMENT CORNER!

@DanielleDanielKy: If I were kwangmin I'd be so hurt... T.T

@ilovetaeminwoo: a sudden twist?! XDDD

@KkristineWoo97: I don't know what you're talking about! HAHAHAHA XDD

@fruitymoonbeams: waaa have a taste of melon milk! it's like to die for! XD waaaa about your hypothesis, we'll just see in the future if it comes true :D but nice idea you got there :D

@kissme24: waaaaa that's a nice one! I like it! YoungEra! <3

 

WE HAVE A NEW NAME FOR THE YOUNGMIN AND JAERA COUPLE! YoungEra! KKK. so it's the only loveteam we have~ but the question is, are they gonna end up together?LOL XDD

THANKS TO kissme24 for the wonderful pairing name :D

YOUNGMIN, KWANGMIN, MINWOO, AND TAEMIN WILL APPEAR IN YOUR DREAMS LATER IF YOU COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE. >:D