Chapter 15: After school discovery

Maknae! Dorm

Nobody’s POV

“hmnnn.. oppa..” the girl moaned as her oppa continued to mark her neck.

 

They were behind the high school building, particularly hiding behind the huge tree, *ahem* making love *ahem*

 

“you like it like this?” the boy whispered as he the girl’s earlobe.

 

“ahh..oppa..d-don’t..ahh~” the girl moaned softly making the boy even more .

 

*rustle* *rustle*

 

As he was about to continue going down further, he suddenly heard rustling sounds behind the nearby bush.

 

“uhm babe, did you hear that?” the boy asked, raising his head as he looked at the bushes.

 

“w-what?” the girl said, panting.

 

“noises from the bush..”

 

“oh oppa you’re just hearing things~ continue!” the girl hissed as he pulled the boy’s head and kissed him fiercely.

 

The boy’s eyes widened, he didn’t expect the girl to be that aggressive. He liked it when he was the one making the initial move. Innocent girls turn him on more but aggressive girls can be fine too.

 

“oh , that was good..” the girl said catching her breath as both of them were panting.

 

“you’re a great kisser.” The boy smirked.

 

“not as great as you are oppa, want more? Maybe we should continue this somewhere more appropriate..” the girl whispered seductively, saying a certain hotel name in the process.

 

“heh, didn’t know you got this side.” The boy remarked as the two of them fixed theirselves, grabbed their bag and started walking away from the place.

 

On the other side of the place, there were also two persons hiding, but they weren’t making love, instead they were spying.

 

“Jaera… are we dreaming?” youngmin said as the two of them stood up, dusting their clothes full of leaves.

 

Jaera rolled her eyes on the blonde boy and pinched his cheeks.

 

“what the heck was that for?!” the boy hissed as he rubbed her swollen cheeks.

 

“well now you know that what we saw wasn’t a dream. Wait we need to follow them!” Jaera said as she grabbed both her and youngmin’s bag and ran towards the two persons they were watching awhile ago.

 

Youngmin, still confused, just followed the girl as he got his bag from her hands.

 

“hey what the heck are we doing following them?!” youngmin said as he and Jaera continued on following the two.

 

“to know where they’re going, obviously!” Jaera replied, her eyes still glued to the two lovers.

 

“and what does it have to do with us?” youngmin asked.

 

“nothing.”

 

“what the Jaera, then why are we doing this in the first place?” youngmin said as he stopped to a halt making Jaera turn back to face him.

 

“what if they go to a hotel or something? What if oppa and the girl do ‘it’?!” Jaera replied.

 

“then it’s not our business anymore! hyung won’t do it if he doesn’t want to so just leave them alone, snooping around like this will only lead us to no good—“

 

“fine! If you don’t care about them… if you don’t care about oppa then go, leave.” Jaera said as she looked at youngmin seriously before turning back to the two persons they were following.

 

“aishh… of course I won’t do that… how the heck can I leave you alone…” youngmin muttered under his breath as he looked at Jaera’s back figure.

 

“yah! Wait for me!”

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“my feet’s hurting aishh..”

 

“then let’s go home now!”

 

“eyy youngmin..! shh! Lower your voice down!”

 

“but you said your feet’s hurting…”

 

“yeah I did say that…wait youngmin!” Jaera’s eyes sparkled as she looked back at youngmin.

 

Oh in case you’re wondering, they’re still following the two individuals they were following awhile ago. Yes the one who were making *ahem* love *ahem*

 

“what?” youngmin asked with a bemused look.

 

“carry me.”

 

“what?!” youngmin’s eyes widened.

 

“you don’t want to carry me?” Jaera said as she raised her eyebrow and eyed youngmin.

 

“well.. it’s not about not wanting to carry you.. I mean…my heart… crazy.. dugeun..” Youngmin looked at the gound and started tracing circles with his foot, muttering words that no one will be able to understand.

 

“oh just shut up and carry me….yah, there we go.” without even waiting for youngmin’s response, Jaera immediately grabbed youngmin’s bag and climbed on his back.

 

Yes youngmin is now carrying Jaera at his back with the girl holding both of their bags. We could only imagine how heavy youngmin’s carrying right now, 1 healthy teenage girl and 2 heavy school bags.

 

“youngmin you okay?” Jaera said as she placed her arms on youngmin’s neck making the blonde boy blush harder than he was already doing.

 

“ah..ye-yeah.. nothing’s w-wrong here hahaha…” youngmin stuttered as he tried to regain his composure.

 

“what are you waiting for? Let’s go or we’ll gonna lose them!” Jaera said, pointing to the two figures ahead of them.

 

*after 30 minutes of walking*

 

“you know Jaera I noticed something…”

 

“yeah?”

 

“people around us has been eyeing us weirdly since awhile ago…” youngmin said, making Jaera look at their surroundings.

 

“why do you think is that?” Jaera asked obviously clueless.

 

“you dummy, of course because I’m carrying a teenage girl on my back!”

 

“and so? Is there anything wrong with that?” Jaera replied.

 

“it’s not something you get to see everyday.” Youngmin sighed.

 

“then that means we’re unique!”

 

“well I guess you could say that.” youngmin chuckled.

 

As they were ignoring the stares of people, the two individuals that they were following suddenly turned to a corner making youngmin and Jaera look at each other.

 

Getting the signal, youngmin immediately ran towards the corner but stopped upon seeing a tall red building.

 

Jaera then got down from youngmin’s back and they hid behind the nearby lamppost.

 

“h-hey isn’t that a XXX hotel?” youngmin asked Jaera as they saw the two people entering the said hotel.

 

“wait, you know that hotel?” Jaera looked at youngmin.

 

“that hotel is famous around here. lovers usually go there to…you know…”

 

“to do ‘it’?” Jaera asked as youngmin nodded.

 

The two persons then went to elevator making Jaera look at youngmin.

 

“don’t tell me you want to follow them inside too?” youngmin asked, worry was written all over his face as Jaera smiled.

 

“you sure do know me well, youngmin.”


Thank you for reading chapter 15!

nothing much happened today. Our dismissal time from school was supposed to be 5 pm but I went home at 3 pm cos our prof. didn't come. hohoho. lucky.

and today I just realized that... forgetting your crush is not easy as it looks like. *sigh*

A/N: since I'm a NICE author (RIGHT? RIGHT?! anyone who disagrees will be put into SHINEE AND BOYFRIEND'S JAIL!! XDD lol I think everyone would want that XDD) and the identity of the MYSTERY GUY is too obvious HAHAHA, I won't reveal it until the next chapter...I think? I dunno. HAHAHAHA. I like to laugh. :D

COMMENT CORNER!

@JessieAngLalala: I was like squealing every time I watch that scene! so I decided to make it into a gif so I can look at it nonstop XDD HAHAHAHA XDD hmmm. minho? mollllaaaaaa~ HAHAHAHHA XDD

@cloudsglow: aniyaaa~ you're too much. lol. HAHAHAHHA XDD WAAAAA YOU ARE SOOOOOOOO EFFIN LUCKY!!! I wanna see shinee in person too! ADSADFSAFDDSFSAFSFSFSFDS. if only I could see them TT.TT and about your friend, I think I'd cry too if I see them dancing in real-life. LOLOL. I'm a taemin-biased so you seeing that mic-slipping thing is just the luckiest thing ever. >< there the mystery behind the tree is revealed! XDD

@minhyuk-baegopa: won't reveal it until the next chapter hahahahha =)))) and which siblings are you talking about? kkk

@kwangyoung: yes kkk since I wanted you to be excited XDDD glad you liked it! :D

@minniewoo: mystery behind the tree is revealed! :DD

@ilovetaeminwoo: won't reveal it until the next chapter~ HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. I'm a bad unni XDD

 

another present to you my dear chingus:

If you have already followed me on tumblr, then you might already see this gif kkk but Imma still show it to yoou guys. SO FOLLOW ME ON TUMBLR YOU PEOPLE! pakwanii.tumblr.com

 

SUBSCRIBE TO MY OTHER FANFIC! --> "MY TWIN BABYSITTER"

 

ASDADASDASDFA. I'm being unfaithful to youngmin and minwoo and taemin right now. I'm fangirling at MYNAME's chaejin *sigh* don't be mad at me you three... I love the three of you but chaejin's SEDUCING me! aisshhh.

MINWOO: "no, I'm not mad at you woojung noona. I know that I'm the only one you'll ever love even if you fangirl at chaejin. *rolls his eyes on chaejin*

TAEMIN: "yo minwoo, off. woojung is mine. I tell you, SHE'S MINE!" *runs to minwoo and tackles him*

YOUNGMIN: *ignores the two* come on woojung, let's go and leave those two idiots. I know you'll only love ME and I'll only love you too."

CHAEJIN: what the hell am I doing in this fanfic? and am I the only one in woojung's bias list that doesn't have a 'min' in the name? heh. looks like I'm special.

MINWOO, TAEMIN AND YOUNGMIN: *looks at each other then to chaejin while holding an axe, shotgun and chainsaw*

CHAEJIN: O_O ok I'll just keep my mouth shut then.

 

and in case you noticed, all of them are the maknaes of the group hahaahaha well youngmin's considered as a maknae too ok. :P

if you don't know him look here! --> http://www.facebook.com/Seok.Chaejin?sk=wall

 

I WOULD REALLY SQUEAL IN HAPPINESS IF YOU GUYS KEEP ON COMMENTING AND SUBSCRIBING.