Chapter 26: arrival

Maknae! Dorm

 

Nobody’s POV

“so is everyone ready?”

 

“NE!”

 

“Jaera?”

 

“ne!”

 

“jian?”

 

“ne ahjussi!”

 

“ok don’t call me that.” Jonghyun shook his pointer finger making everyone snicker.

 

“how about sulli?” Jonghyun asked eyeing minwoo.

 

“why are you looking at me abeoji?”

 

“cos you’re like together with sulli?”

 

“there is no way that we will be together. Nope definitely not—“ minwoo said rolling his eyes but was suddenly interrupted by Jaera.

 

“ah appa, sulli texted me that we just go ahead without her. she’ll just ask her dad to drive her there, it seems that she forgot to fix her things last night.” Jaera said as Minwoo sighed in relief.

 

“well ok. Minho just tell the driver to text her the directions ok? So everyone, let’s go!”

 

Everyone quickly went inside the mini bus and placed their bags on the top cabin. The mini bus came with the free tickets so jonghyun was really thankful that he won’t have to drive to a far away place.

 

Everyone is seated in twos but since their number is odd right now because sulli wasn’t there, minwoo had to sit all alone. Noticing this, Jaera called upon his brother and made a space beside her and youngmin.

 

“Minwoo come here and sit beside me.”

 

“mworago?!” youngmin exclaimed, obviously surprised at Jaera’s words.

 

“you heard her, noona wants to sit with me.” minwoo said putting his tongue out for youngmin as the blonde just rolled his eyes.

 

“aishh jashik, if only you weren’t Jaera’s brother.”

 

“yeah, you’re right, if only I weren’t noona’s brother…” minwoo said making jaera look at him puzzled.

 

“what are you saying minwoo?”

 

“a-aniyo. Nothing.”

 

“but really Jaera, shouldn’t we be sitting alone right now? as in just the two of us? Aishh” youngmin said frustrating over their seating arrangement.

 

“and why would noona do that?”

 

“duh, are you stupid? Because Jaera and I are da—“

 

“nothing! Youngmin sure can be a joker at times eh? Right youngmin?” Jaera said faking a smile as youngmin’s voice was muffled by Jaera’s hands.

 

“you two are so weird.”

 

Jaera’s POV

noticing the very silent atmosphere, I decided to ask appa.

 

“are we there yet appa?”

 

“….”

 

“minho oppa? Key oppa? Taemin oppa?” no answer.

 

“uhh Jian, kwangmin?”still no answer.

 

“what the heck, are they all like sleeping or something?” I stood up carefully from my seat and check the whole mini bus.

 

Jian and Kwangmin are sunggled together as well as minho oppa, Taemin oppa, Key oppa and Appa.  Aishh am I the only one awake in here?

 

“uhh driver ahjussi, are we there yet?” I asked the driver who remained his eyes on the road.

 

“we still have 2 hours to go, you can sleep first. I’ll just wake you all up when we’re close.” The driver said as I bowed and returned to my seat.

 

I turned to look at youngmin who was snoring lightly on his seat. Aigooo kiyeopta. But wait is he freezing? Seeing him shiver, I quickly covered the air cooler and tucked him in a warm blanket, patting his head in the process while smiling.

 

“have a good sleep youngmin.”

 

as I was busy admiring youngmin’s features, a small thump was heard on my left shoulder. I turned to look at it and saw minwoo’s head lying comfortably on my shoulder. I adjusted his head to a better position and wrapped my arms around his arm.

 

Being this close to minwoo makes me feel at ease, it’s like he was my only stress reliever. Even if I feel tired or exhausted, whenever I see minwoo, My energy immediately goes up. He makes me feel happy and special without even trying.  I really love my brother, to the point that sometimes, I can be selfish. Sometimes I even think, what if Minwoo gets a girlfriend? What if he leaves me? thinking about that scenario, I don’t think I’ll be able to handle it. it’s not that I want minwoo all to myself because it’s definitely wrong but if that happens, I’ll be hurt. I’m sure of it. maybe because he’s gonna leave me? I don’t know. I don’t really wanna think about it. I’d just like to cherish this moment with my brother because you never know when something’s gonna happen right?

 

I kissed minwoo on his forehead and placed my head on his.

 

Minwoo’s POV

“I love you my dear minwoo.”

 

Noona? is that you? nuguseyo?

 

As I was busy figuring out who the person is, my eyes suddenly shot open. I looked at my watch and noticed that it’s been an hour and a half since we left the sunny byul. The driver said before, that it’ll take at least 2 hours to get to the resort. Maybe I should get more sleep since I’m the only one awake here.

 

I was about to return to my sleep when I realized that Jaera noona’s head was snuggled next to me. I smiled at the thought and locked the stray hairs on her face behind her ears revealing her soft features. Her sharp nose, her milky white skin, her red plump lips… they’re all so angelic.

 

I cupped her cheeks and before I realize it, my face was already just an inch away from hers. I had the urge to just do it right then and there but good thing I came back to my senses or else I don’t know what I’ll do.

 

“this is wrong minwoo… really what do you think you’re doing..” I quickly backed away  and just held on to my phone. Good thing everyone’s asleep.

 

Going back to my previous position beside Jaera noona, I placed my phone in front of us and closed my eyes.

 

*click!*

 

This will be a remembrance for me this summer.

 

Noona’s eyes fluttered open just as the picture was taken, I quickly hid my phone inside my pocket and smiled.

 

“good morning noona.”

 

“yah, why didn’t you wake me up?” she asked, rubbing her eyes gently. My noona is so cute.

 

“cos you were so cute while sleeping?” I said making her smile.

 

“really? Thank you~ oh look I think we’re almost there…” Jaera noona said, pointing to the window as she admired the sceneries.

 

I turned to look at the window and saw different houses and trees passing by. Looking at them, why does everything look so familiar?

 

“uhh noona, have we been here before?” I asked noona, trying to observe the place.

 

“I don’t think so… no that I can remember actually.” Jaera noona said as the ride quickly stopped to a halt.

 

“everyone wake up, we’ve just arrived at the resort. You can now grab your bags and enjoy the beach!” the driver ahjussi announced through his microphone, waking everyone up.

 

“come one, let’s get our bags.” Noona said as everyone started to grab their bags and walk out of the mini bus one by one.

 

As soon as we got out of the mini bus, we were surprisedby a very beautiful beach. White sand, blue water. Everything’s so clear… but why does my head hurts?

 

“wow, you’re really lucky with this things huh minho.” Key hyung said as he nodded his head in approval.

 

“of course—“

 

“minho, why didn’t you tell me that the beach was here?” appa asked, looking a little troubled.

 

“uhh.. surprise? Is there anything wrong hyung?”

 

“nothing..nevermind let’s just go.” appa said as everyone started to walk towards the hotel while I struggled to keep my balance.

 

Damn, my head hurts. It’s like being torn apart! What the heck is happening to me?

 

“minwoo, are you okay?” Jaera noona asked as grabbed my head in pain.

 

“minwoo! what’s wrong?!”

 

I struggled to look up and looked at my surroundings, why does my head hurt like this? As I continued to keep my balance, I noticed an abandoned house not far from the hotel.

 

Keeping my eyes on it, my head started to hurt like mad. I dropped my bags and held on to my head, not knowing what the heck is happening.

 

I closed my eyes and the house flashed on my mind again as my head started to get dizzy. I heard noona and the others calling me but I wasn’t able to answer them because before I knew it, I already out.


THANK YOU FOR READING CHAPTER 26!

since it'll be a long weekend because of the chinese new year~ (HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR TO EVERYONE BY THE WAY!) I deicded to update this muahahhaha! aren't you all happy?! :D

and the new character will appear in the next chapter. I think. molla. XDD i'm such a troll author I know. and it seems to me that my other fanfic 'MY TWIN BABYSITTER' is getting a more positive response than this fanfic. I'm not sad because it's great that you like my other ff more but if this keeps on going I might get tired of updating this and focus on the other ff more. that's why I made a poll! KKKKK just to know your opinions :D

and just to see your thoughts about the couple pairings~

my other fanfic: "MY TWIN BABYSITTER"

COMMENT CORNER!

@dubuuu: well that's still not sure though. HAHAHAHAHA XDD I'm weird too so you're not the only one, don't worry my dear chingu XD

@KevinWooLover1998: why? do you want them to remain as siblings? HAHAHA XD that's a first XD

@ilovefood: updated! :D

@fruitymoonbeams: kkk it's still not sure if I'll make her evil or not. it depends~ MWAHAHAHA kidding. XD

@ilovetaeminwoo: HAHAHAHAH! I'm a weird author I know XDD

@DanielleDanielKy: she just keeps on appearing everywhere hahahha =))

@KkristineWoo97: that I don't know~ hahahahha! it depends if I feel like being an evil author and make them break up >:D

@kissme24: sowhich do you like more? YoungEra or JaeWoo? kkk

 

YOU WILL MEET SHINEE IN THE FUTURE IF YOU COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE.