Chapter 21: Caught

Maknae! Dorm

Nobody’s POV

“ahh it’s that time of the year again…” Jaera sighed as the five of them(Jaera, minwoo, jian, youngmin, kwangmin) continued on eating their lunch inside the classroom.

 

Usually they would eat at the cafeteria together with the seniors right? but since the seniors are so busy practicing for their graduation, they just stayed inside their room since all of them are classmates anyway.

 

“yea… it’s that time of the year again…haaa how time flies so fast… now I’m gonna be a senior next year *sigh* I’m getting old…” an unknown voice beside Jaera said making the five look up.

 

“mind to tell us how the heck you got here hyung?” minwoo said raising an eyebrow at his hyung.

 

“I’m bored, since minho-hyung and key-hyung are out there practicing their butts off, I don’t have someone to hang out with me…ahhh what a lonely guy I am…” taemin said taking a deep breath before continuing again.

 

“say Jaera…”

 

“what?” Jaera replied placing her spoon down.

 

“since I’m a lonely guy and you’re a lonely girl, how about we go out later and you know—“ before taemin can even finish his sentence youngmin immediately shoved a spoonful of rice in his mouth while minwoo immediately pulled jaera’s seat away from taemin.

 

“yamdhfgrj..!” everyone laughed hearing taemin’s alien language.

 

“yah oppa, don’t you think yoou should cut out on the jokes? Hahaha look what happened to you!” Jian said with a chuckle.

 

“Jian’s right and besides I’ll be busy studying for the exams…aishh..” Jaera sighed.

 

“you’re actually worried about that? girl, you are at the top of the class! What are you worrying about?!” Jian said with the look of disbelief.

 

“I’m just like this when final exams come up. It’s ridiculous I know, even when I’m in the states, I usually go panic mode when the final exams are coming.”

 

“now I’m curious as to how Jaera was like in the states, sleeping around without her pajamas—“ youngmin said but Jaera was quick to flick his forehead shutting him up.

 

“yah what the heck was that all about?!”

 

“you don’t have to broadcast to the whole world that I sleep without my pajamas on!” Jaera said glaring at youngmin but upon realizing what she said, Jaera immediately look at the ground avoiding everyone’s gaze.

 

“together with her mickey mouse underwear.” Minwoo said making the group roar in laughter.

 

“ah kidding aside, what is it that you wanted to tell me again youngmin?” Jaera asked looking at youngmin while the boy gulped.

 

“ah what are you talking about jaera?”

 

“you know… before we found out about this oppa here.” Jaera said plainly pointing to taemin.

 

“yah I have a name you know!” taemin exclaimed.

 

“ahh err…” Youngmin stuttered as he eyed kwangmin who just gave him a why-are-you-looking-at-me look.

 

“well anyways let’s study first! Let’s talk about it once the exams ends, you know so there won’t be any distractions when we study hahaha…” youngmin explained making everyone stare at him, even their classmates.

 

“what?!” the blonde exclaimed obviously uncomfortable with everyone’s stares.

 

“is that you youngmin?”

 

“are you really gonna study for the final exams?”

 

“you changed…”

 

Everyone murmered making youngmin groan in frustration.

 

“yah! It’snot like I don’t study in the first place! Aisshh nevermind just forget everything that I said!” youngmin hissed as he finished his lunch making everyone laugh.

 

“well at least Jaera and Minwoo doesn’t need to worry about anything…aisshh…” Jian complained as the bell signaling the end of lunch rang.

 

Everyone quickly kept their lunch boxes and fixed back the tables to their previous places.

 

“uhh Jian… if you want I can tutor you again.. like last time.” Kwangmin asked Jian awkwardly.

 

“ah.. sure but I can’t go today… I have some… err… errand ,.yeah I have an important errand to do mianhe! Maybe tomorrow?” Jian replied as kwangmin nodded.

 

Kwangmin’s POV

“you’re not gonna go home yet?” youngmin asked as the four of us(youngmin, minwoo, Jaera) walked out of the room.

 

“ah I have something to buy, you three go on ahead.” I said as the three of them nodded and went ahead of me.

 

Well I was supposed to tutor Jian today but she has an important errand to do so I guess I just have to be alone today. Might as well pass by my favorite bookstore today, maybe they’ll have new stocks!

 

I walked out of the school grounds and went inside the bookstore. Hmmm looks like they have new math books! Looking through the stacks of books, I picked the best one and went to the counter to pay.

 

“oh kwangmin you’re here again? Exams are coming up eh?” the caretaker of the store, mrs. Yong said as she wrapped the book in a paper bag.

 

“ne, mrs.yong. I’ll tutor Jian again hahaha!” I chuckled.

 

“what a lucky girl Jian is to have you as her boyfriend hohoho~” Mrs. Yong said making me blush a little.

 

She’s not my girlfriend…. Is what I wanted to say but well nevermind.

 

“guess I’ll be going now ahjumma. Take care!” I bid goodbye to mrs. Yong as I turned to face the exit.

 

But upon facing the door to the exit, I saw two familiar figures outside the streets walking happily as they talked with each other.

 

I walked out of the bookstore to get a closer view of them and seeing a clearer view of their faces made me drop the book I was holding.

 

“Jian …and Minho-hyung..?”



THANK YOU FOR READING CHAPTER 21!

so I was like spazzing over boyfriend's all I want for Christmas is you. HAHAHAHA. but anyways, I'm more excited for the Music bank later cos they'll be performing H.O.T's candy so when I found out about it I was like SHIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTT GOTTA STOP MY NOSE FROM BLEEDING. <3

CHECK IT!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rickjGcE354 -- i'M SO STUPID I FORGOT  HOW TO PUT VIDEOS. SOMEONE TEACH ME PLEASE. T.T

AND DOES ANYBODY HERE USE KAKAOTALK? I WANNA ADD YOU GUYS! HOHOHO. <3

A/N: now I'm having second thoughts again if I should continue this fanfic... it seems that I like writing My twin babysitter more.. lol but I love this too! so I'll think about it real good. <3

ECK OUT MY OTRY TO CHTHER FANFIC! -- > "MY TWIN BABYSITTER"

COMMENT CORNER!

@ilovetaeminwoo: I DO NOT KNOW. LOL. hahhahahahaha XD me too I'm starting to get confused! stupid author! XDD

@dubuuu: glad you like Taemin and Key too! hahahhaa XD and yeah it would be so daebak if it were to rain banana milk :O and I too! I spazz over them too! hahahahah XDD omggg am I into ?!! NOOOOOO!!! *cries*

@DanielleDanielKy: IKR?! my teach in 4th grade was selling chocolates and she would threaten us to buy too T.T

@fruitymoonbeams: I havent actually tasted banana milk but they said its good! :DD but I prefer melon milk kkkk and I DO NOT KNOW WHAT POSSIBILITY YOU'RE THINKING ABOUT KKK XDDDD

 

TO MY DEAR SUBSCRIBERS AND READERS ~ MERRY CHRISTMAS! LET'S ENJOY THIS YEAR'S CHRISTMAS TO THE FULLEST!

much LOVE ♥ pakwanii