Chapter 13: Twin’s real feelings

Maknae! Dorm

Nobody’s POV

The two stared wide-eyed at each other, not knowing what to say. They were both flustered, they were both blushing because both of them just got their first kiss.

 

The boy was in cloud 9, he have never felt so happy inside. He only expected the day to be a normal date but what happened was more than he could have ever imagined.

 

The girl was panicking inside, she doesn’t know what to do. It was her first kiss but she did not expect to do it with her best friend. She was worrying what if things get awkward between the two of them?

 

They continued to stare at each other, hoping to see what’s the other one thinking, when someone outside the booth suddenly knocked loudly.

 

“yah is there someone inside? Take your picture faster!” the old lady outside the booth said, obviously annoyed at two for taking so long inside the booth.

 

“err umm let’s just get the stickers and go home.” Jaera said in a hurry to exit the booth.

 

“uh yeah.” Youngmin followed.

 

When Jaera got the stickers she immediately cut it into two, giving the other half to youngmin and the other half for herself. As she was about to give it to youngmin, their eyes suddenly met again making the two blush harder.

 

“ah I should keep this, what if it gets dirty? Hahahaha…” Jaera said as she put the stickers inside her bag’s pocket.

 

“yeah, I should do that too. Come on, let’s go. hyung might be looking for us by now.” youngmin said as he grabbed Jaera’s hand and started walking.

 

The journey to their dorm was not that long, but it felt quite long for the two. No one was talking. Both of them were so quiet that the silence was deafening them. As she couldn’t take the awkward silence anymore, Jaera pulled her hand from youngmin’s grasp and stood in front of him.

 

Youngmin, being completely clueless as to what Jaera is doing, asked the girl what’s wrong.

 

“youngmin, let’s just think of it as a friendly kiss ok?” Jaera smiling awkwardly as she scratched the back of her head.

 

“what?” youngmin asked with a bemused face.

 

“um I mean I’m glad that you were my first kiss because  you’re my best friend so it’s okay with me but let’s not make things awkward ok?”

 

Youngmin didn’t know how to react. He was happy but part of him was a a bit disappointed. He was happy to know the fact that Jaera was glad because he was her first kiss. But the part where she said that it was only a friendly kiss made him a bit disappointed.

 

“yah you’re the only one whose making things awkward, I forgot about it already and yet you’re making me remember it. tsktsktsk just tell me Jaera if you want another one~” youngmin being the funny guy he is, just teased Jaera making the girl pout.

 

“ew stop that, one is enough. You should be honored that I gave my first kiss to you!” the girl teased back.

 

“aigoo, ara ara. I’m honored. Hahaha.”

 

The two eventually went home hand in hand as they teased each other.

 

Upon entering the dorm, Jonghyun immediately told the two to eat dinner together with everyone.

 

“soo what happened?” kwangmin whispered to his twin immediately after the blonde sat down.

 

“aisshh just eat your dinner first then I’ll go tell you later. You should tell me too what happened to you three this afternoon ok?” youngmin whispered back as they continued eating.

 

Youngmin’s POV

…..

…..

…..

I don’t know what to say. Aisshhh why does it have to be my POV?!

 

Well anyways, I’m kind of sad and happy. Happy because I was Jaera’s first kiss well she was my first kiss too hehehehe so we are each other’s first kiss hehehehe.

 

But she only treats it as a friendly kiss.

 

…..

 

Not that there’s anything wrong with it but I was kinda hoping that she would see me as more than a friend. Aisshh well at least I get to kiss her and she gets to kiss me so we’re even.

 

I walked upstairs and went towards my room. As I opened the door, a pillow suddenly flew to my beautiful face.

 

I looked up only to see an annoying brunette sitting on my bed.

 

“yah what do you want?”

 

“what took you so long?! Aisshh now sit here and tell me everything!” Kwangmin jumped up on down on the bed as he squealed like a little girl.

 

You know what Jaera said that kwangmin was the one that became more manly (chapter 10), at first I agree with her but now, nahh I’m still more manly than this freak.

 

“ew man stop that.” I said, tossing the pillow back on the bed as I made my way to the closet.

 

“change faster, balli!” Kwangmin said as another pillow hit my head.

 

“aishh yah jo kwangmin! that’s the second time you threw a pillow to me, don’t forget that I’m still your hyung!” I exclaimed tossing the pillow back at his face.

 

“older than me by 6 minutes heh. You’re funny hyung~”

 

If only Jaera and Jian could see how kwangmin is acting now, I bet they’ll treat kwangmin as a baby heh. That’ll be priceless—

 

“NO WAY… YOU-YOU-YOU KISSED!” kwangmin yelled making me change into my pj’s faster.

 

“what is it?!” I asked closing the closet and looking back at my brother and what is that thing he’s holding…MY PURIKURA!

 

“YAH!! Give me that back! Who told you to touch my things?!!” I yelled snatching back the purikura making him face me with his evil grin.

 

“ok spill everything.” Kwangmin said threatening to tickle me which made me narrate everything that has happened for the day and would you believe that he was squealing and giggling the whole time? aisshh now we look like those girls who talks about their crushes late at night. There goes my manly charms~

 

“ohhh so she said that it was a friendly kiss?” Kwangmin asked as I nodded.

 

“oh a friendly kiss….first kiss was a friendly kiss. The friendly—“

 

“one more friendly kiss and I’ll really kiss you.” I threatened making him laugh.

 

“how about you, what happened to you three?” I asked.

 

“nothing much, we just ate and a bit of window shopping but minwoo went home ahead of us leaving the Jian and me behind. That kid—“

 

“so you and Jian were on a date too?” I snickered.

 

“well maybe, I don’t know.” Kwangmin said as the two of us went silent.

 

“we’re really unlucky when it comes to love huh.” I sighed.

 

“youngmin, I..I want to confess…” kwangmin blurted out making me widen my eyes at him.

 

“MWO?!” I yelled as he looked at me blushing.

 

“you heard it clear, I’m going to confess.”

 

“to who?”

 

“to Jian of course, you doofus!” Kwangmin said as he slapped the back of my head.

 

“just kidding! Hahaha!” I chuckled rubbing the back of my head. Aisshh it hurts. My freaking head hurts because of my freaking twin.

 

“you know what youngmin, we should both confess.”

 

“yah why are you dragging me—“

 

“think about it. do you want jaera to continue seeing you as a friend only then go off with some other guy?” Kwangmin said as he crossed his arms.

 

“that wouldn’t be nice…” I said looking at the purikura.

 

Kwangmin has a point. It would break my heart if I see Jaera with another guy…

 

“so we gonna do it?” kwangmin asked.

 

“ok..”

 

“now that’s my hyung.” Kwangmin said as we high-fived.

 

“no backing down now.” he continued.

 

“yeah, no matter what happens.”


Thank you for reading chapter 13!

STILL USING THE FREAKING INTERNET EXPLORER. TToTT

and by the way I'll be going to singapore on nov. 26 until first week of december I think, so I can't update during those times MIANHE. AND MAMA THAT WILL TAKE PLACE ON SINGAPORE IS ON NOV. 29! ASDADADADDDAEDFE! I just hope I win tickets! FTW. BOYFRIEND'S GONNA GO THERE!

I wish I can see them walking on the streets of the beautiful singapore kkkk =))

TRY TO TAKE A LOOK AT THIS FANFIC! (JUST CLICK THE LINK!)

-----> "MY TWIN BABYSITTER"

COMMENT CORNER!

@cloudsglow: hahahha! YES FILO PRIDE! are you staying here in the PH or at another country? And I think I know who your guess is XDDD  no I can't do that! minwoo would be sooooo pissed off HAHAHA though I'd love to do that. >:D

@ilovetaeminwoo: oh maaan. why does everybody here likes the youngminxjaera pairing?! XDD well just don't hate me arasseo? XDD and about minwoo, just guess for now HAHAHAHA XDD and about the mystery guy...hmmm. wait for it hahahha XDD pakwanii's still thinking about it hahahah *jokes*

@kwangyoung: SSSSHHHHHHH! nah. I don't wanna spoil :P HAHAHAHHAHA! XDDD

@minniewoo: woah that's a strong word! XD is kinda too much~ maybe sibling love? HAHAHAHAHA =))))))))))

@JessieAngLalala: well I don't think they're awkward kekeke I mean, they're good friends so yeah that explains it =)) yeah kkk first kiss :"> and about your guess~ molla~ HAHAHA XDD

 

I WOULD REALLY SQUEAL IN HAPPINESS IF YOU GUYS KEEP ON COMMENTING AND SUBSCRIBING.