Chapter 11: celebratory date

Maknae! Dorm

No one’s POV

“I’ll be handing out the exams now.” the English teacher said as she unpacked her bag revealing piles of papers.

 

“for the first time, someone other than minwoo was able to perfect the exam. Congrats to Jaera.” The whole class clapped upon Jaera who walked up to the front to get her paper, followed by Minwoo who also topped the exam.

 

“as expected of the siblings.”

“I so envy them!” the class murmured making the two chuckle.

 

The teacher then proceeded to hand out the papers. Some were happy, some were in sorrow. But then the teacher coughed and smiled, almost as if crying upon seeing the last paper she was holding.

 

“I can’t believe this. This must be a dream… for the first time… this paper actually got a mark of 51/100! I think I’m gonna cry!” the teacher joked making the whole class chuckle upon her reaction.

 

“wae seonsaengnim? Whose paper is that you’re holding?” one of the students asked.

 

“oh wait, who’s the only one who doesn’t have a paper here?” Kwangmin stood up from his seat as everyone looked for the particular person.

 

“youngmin, have you got your paper?” Jian shook the sleeping youngmin who still has a drool on his mouth.

 

“eww. How gross could you get?!” Jian continued, wearing a disgusted face.

 

“yah Youngmin, what’s your score?” Jaera shouted from her seat making youngmin confused.

 

“I still haven’t got mine…wait did seonsaengnim handed it out already?” upon hearing youngmin’s words, the whole class immediately gasped.

 

“what the—“ youngmin said but was cutted off by the teacher.

 

“CONGRATULATIONS YOUNGMIN! For the first time… you actually passed an English exam! I’m so proud of you my dear student!” the teacher said while everyone cheered for youngmin who was still in a daze.

 

As soon as his teacher’s words sank in, youngmin quickly jumped up and down, squealing. Yes he was squealing like a ed up little girl.

 

“YESSS WHO’S THE IDIOT BANANA HEAD NO—“

 

“ehem. Just because you passed your exam, doesn’t mean you’ll pass my subject too. But congratulations! Ok class open your book to page…” the teacher said with a smug look on her face making the class laugh while youngmin frustrated but still grinning.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Classes ended. Most of the students dashed off to who knows where, obviously since it’s a Friday meaning, it’s the weekend. A very joyful weekend for every student, because their exams are finished.

 

“yes I passed, thank you so much JAERA!!!” youngmin dashed to Jaera’s seat making various hugging gestures but Jaera was quick to stop him by placing her right hand on his face.

 

“yeah yeah your welcome!” Jaera answered back as she fixed her bag with her free hand.

 

“jaewber dwidedwmq..!!” youngmin started speaking alien language that only he can understand. Well no once can’t understand a single word that he’s saying cos Jaera’s hand is blocking his mouth.

 

“ehem hyung. Alien language again.”  Kwangmin said making Jian laugh.

 

“ok youngmin calm down and speak clearly.” Jaera said as she removed her hand but it was suddenly grabbed by youngmin.

 

“let’s go for a date!”

 

Youngmin’s POV

“MWORAGO?!” everyone including Jaera turned to look at me wide-eyed.

 

“what? what’s wrong with having a celebratory date?! I just wanna thank Jaera for teaching me.” I said while giving my best innocent look.

 

Ok I lied… a bit? The part where I wanna thank her is true but I kinda lied because I didn’t tell them that what I really want is more than just a celebratory date but an actual date…between a girl…and a guy.. kyaaaa ><

 

Ok once again, that is soo not gay.

 

“don’t worry my treat.” I smiled at Jaera to reassure her.

 

“ok then, so where are you bringing us youngmin?” Jian asked.

 

Wait, am I hearing correctly? Us? US?!

 

“wait..wait..US?!” I exclaimed as I slammed my hand on Jaera’s table and I for one, got hurt by that action. So much for being manly.

 

“yeah we’re having a celebratory date right? Jian,Kwangmin, Minwoo, me and you.” Jaera said putting her bag over her shoulders.

 

While Jaera was busy talking to Minwoo, I quickly grabbed Kwangmin and Jian.

 

“yah what the heck, you’re coming with us?! Didn’t you heard that it’s a date? A FREAKING DATE JUST FOR THE TWO OF US?!” I whispered loud enough for the two to hear.

 

They looked at each other and ‘oooh-ed’.

 

“now you get my point?”

 

The two nodded together and smiled.

 

“don’t worry, we’ll help you.” Jian whispered as the three of us went back to the two siblings.

 

“what are you talking about?” Jaera asked.

 

“oh nothing, and unfortunately we can’t go… Jian needs someone to go shopping with her…you’re coming with us right minwoo?” kwangmin said, putting an arm on minwoo’s shoulder.

 

“err yeah..WHAT?!” minwoo exclaimed as kwangmin’s words sank in.

 

“I’ll take that as a yes. Come on, we should get going, good luck to the two of you, enjoy your date!” Kwangmin winked while Jian just giggled as the two of them dragged minwoo who was whining like a kid. I so owe you one kwangmin and Jian.

 

Then with that Jaera and I we’re left behind inside the classroom. AWKWARD.

 

“soo…where are we going?” Jaera asked.

 

“where do you wanna go?” I asked making a smile show up on Jaera’s face.

 

“it’s been a long time since we went there right? let’s go!”

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!” I shouted at the top of my lungs until the ride ended.

 

The conductor let us out of the ride and I quickly sat down on one of the benches, grabbing on to my stomach. I shouldn’t have let Jaera drag me here….I think I’m gonna puke!

 

“yah youngmin, you okay?” Jaera asked as she sat beside me.

 

“err yeah I’m fine…”

 

“you’re still no good with the roller coaster hahahaha! You were screaming like a girl!” Jaera laughed and I swear, even I was the one being teased, I wanna laugh alongside with her.

 

“ok ok I admit I screamed like a freak but there’s no way that the way I screamed looks like a girl. I’m a man. A N-A-M-J-A.” I replied sitting up straight.

 

“yeah then I’m a ninja.” I chuckled as I ruffled Jaera’s hair making her pout. Asqafdwefbwefbewfb! CUTE.

 

“hey youngmin look! Headbands!” Jaera pointed to a headband stand and ran towards it.

 

“our date to lotte world wouldn’t be complete if we wouldn’t wear headbands.” Jaera said making me blush a little at her words.

 

She said our date. Hihihihi. Date~ our date~ OUURR DATEE~

 

I was snapped out of my dear lovely thoughts when Jaera suddenly placed a black cat heatband on my head.

 

“there! Now you look like a cat! Say meow~” Jaera commanded but instead of doing it, I placed the same headband on her head but hers are white.

 

“waa kiyeowo~ say meow little Jaera~” I .

 

“psh. Copycat.” Jaera pouted making me pinch her white cheeks.

 

We went to almost every ride here in lotte world. Well mostly on the roller coaster which made me almost barf lots of times. I even barfed while we were mid-air which made Jaera laughed so hard. If only Jaera wasn’t so cute.

 

After riding on the roller coaster for the nth time, we settled in an ice cream parlor, we were getting hungry anyway.

 

After ordering, I went to sit across Jaera who was grinning at me.

 

“why are you grinning like that? is there a dirt on my face?” I asked touching my face to check if there’s any dirt but Jaera just chuckled.

 

“no silly. I’m just happy to be here again. I missed hanging out with you like this. We should do it again sometime.” Jaera giggled and I can feel my cheeks burning hot.

 

Omo. She actually liked it. kyaaaa!

 

“sure! Anything for you jae—“

 

“here’s your order sir!” the waiter said placing a big bowl of chocolate mousse ice cream on our table. tard.

 

“hey wait, why is there only one?” I asked.

 

“I’m sorry sir, but we that’s the last one left of that flavor. Would you like to get another one?” the waiter asked.

 

I was about to get my wallet to order again but Jaera stopped me.

 

“it’s okay. we’re fine with this, thank you.” Jaera smiled as the waiter went back to the counter.

 

“you sure, you’re okay with sharing?” I asked.

 

“of course! Sharing is caring~” Jaera said as she ate a spoonful of ice cream.

 

“well it’s okay. I’m not hungry anyway you can have—“ I was suddenly cutted off by Jaera’s spoon that was forced into my mouth.

 

I swallowed the Ice cream as Jaera giggled at me. I was stunned. Jaera spoonfed me… she spponfed me using her own spoon! Is that considered as an indirect kiss..? ADSWDWDWDFEFDJFHDFKHSFKSBFKSBFDFB!

 

“here have some more~” Jaera said, shoving another spoonful of ice cream into my mouth.

 

I swear, I could die at this moment.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We finished the ice cream with Jaera spoonfeeding me the whole time. well she insisted, maybe because of she’s gotten used to being the older sister figure? Well at least I enjoyed it… A LOT.

 

As much as I want to stay, it’s already late so we need to go home or else, Jonghyun hyung would really let me have a taste of hell.

 

We were about to exit lotte world when she suddenly drag me to this one booth.

 

“yah where are we going?” I asked Jaera as we stopped into the booth.

 

“purikura?”

 

“yep, we should take one! You know, for a remembrance~” Jaera grinned as the two of us went inside.

 

Jaera gave me the pen but wth I don’t know how this works! Ok call me dumb, but really, I don’t know!

 

“err jaera…” I looked at her helplessly.

 

“ohmy god, youngmin. How could you not know how purikura works?! Aisshh give me that!” Jaera said as she grabbed the pen and started pushing various buttons which are alien to me.

 

As soon as she finished setting up the settings, she quickly grabbed my arm and smiled at the camera, making me smile too.

 

“wait only 1 pic? Oh I forgot to make it into 5.. wait here.” Jaera said as she went back to the buttons.

 

“you know you should’ve told me when it’ll take pictures—“

 

“ok it’s on in 3,2, 1 smile!”

 

The first photo was just a simple smile by the two of us. The second one was a wacky pose with the two of us sticking our tongues out and me putting horns on Jaera’s head.

 

She noticed it and placed horns on my head too on the third pic making me pout while her smiling widely. The fourth pic was cute, we made a heart sign with our arms as we smiled together.

 

But the most memorable purikura was the last one. The last photo gets to be in the big frame so we have to make it pretty.

 

We were supposed to smile together and make a heart sign with our hands…well we did make a heart sign but the machine suddenly paused making Jaera looked at me but at the same time, I went to face her too.

 

Then the machine suddenly flashed, taking a picture of Jaera and me with a heart sign….kissing.


Thank you for reading chapter 11!

sorry, I wasn't able to update yesterday, my niece was here and she was annoying the heck out of me. =.=" so I'll update my other fanfic today too even though I was supposed to update this ff yesterday kk~

and why is it that I can't add chapter when I used google chrome? I had to use Windows internet exp just to update and it's so freakin slow =.=

and yesterday I tried eating cucumber, raw cucumber from the fridge and I was like "WOW DAEBAK! PAKWAN THE SECOND! IMMA NAME YOU PIPINII!" kkk pakwan is the tagalog translation for watermelon. and pipino is the tagalog for cucumber. KKK NOW YOU KNOW WHERE I GOT MY WEIRD USERNAME! HAHAHA LOL XDD

COMMENT CORNER!

@JessieAngLalala: yes I'm very bad cos I blackmail people HAHAHA XDD and why will it be awkward for them?? :O

@cloudsglow: wakekeke your username there was familiar so I followed you XDD and now you saw the real me! I'M SO SHY~ >///<

@Fialufkey: thanks unni! I won't erase it :D lots of ideas suddenly popped out of my head this last weekend so I'll try to keep this ff alive :D

@ilovetaeminwoo: yeah Jaera can be a babo at times too, tsktsktsk, I pity youngmin, jaera keeps on calling him as an idiot. but at least he gets to her in this chappie right? HAHAHA! XD

@minhyuk-baegopa: yes maybe a little crush? I don't know! KKK

@DanielleDanielKy: key is NOT a gay here. his personality is just that of a girls. whenever I see key on variety shows, he and jonghyun are very close so just copied his personality kkk key can be a diva gay sometimes but for the record, KEY IS NOT GAY HERE. hope you understand that~ :D

@AlyxLee: oh jinjja?! I didn't actually computed for the age lol XDD my friend just gave me that age so I put it up there, I didn't know that it would be like that kkk THANKS for telling me though! :D I'll change it :D and be sure to keep tabs on this story! :D

 

I will continue with the blackmail kkk

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE OR ELSE I WOULD NOT UPDATE.