Chapter 4: My new school

Maknae! Dorm

 

Jaera’s POV

 

Good morning everyone~ It’s Friday today, and school starts on Monday. Waaa I’m nervous!

 

We’re eating breakfast right now. Appa, minwoo, minho-oppa, key-oppa, taemin-oppa and of course me.

 

“hyung, I’ll need to go to school today. I have to pass my project or else my class card will be marked as INC” taemin-oppa sighed.

 

“tsk tsk tsk taeminnie. You should’ve been more responsible, now you’re rushing on your project! You should be more like me, your key omma, and get high grades!” key-oppa—ahem…I mean key “omma” said with a smug look on his face.

 

Key op—omma insisted me on calling him omma… I don’t know if he’s gay or what.. but it kinda fits him actually. Everyone here calls him omma, except for minho and appa of course, so might as well join them right?

 

“actually key, you’re not in the place to say that… I mean didn’t you get a –D (D minus) on your psychology subject?” minho-oppa said with a matter-of-fact tone.

 

“YAH CHOI MINHO! Didn’t I tell you to keep it a damn secret?!” key-omma literally screamed with a very hiiiiigggghh tone. I didn’t know that he could scream like that.

 

“hyung, would you stop freaking out? I’m trying to have a peaceful life here.” minwoo said as key-omma returned to his seat and started consuming his untouched plate.

 

“so taemin what happened? Why didn’t you pass your project on time?” appa said while lowering the newspaper that he was holding.

 

“uhh… just…hm.. I forgot to do it…yeah that’s it. I was very busy that time so it kinda slipped off my mind.” Taemin-oppa said with a laugh. Damn that laugh of yours oppa.

 

While I was about to take a spoonful of rice, a lightbulb suddenly appeared on top of my head but then I noticed minwoo glaring at taemin-oppa.

 

Uhh..minwoo’s in a bad mood I guess. Well he’s always like that every morning.

 

“ah taemin-oppa! Can I come with you to school today?” I asked taemin who was finishing his food.

 

“of course. But why would you want to go to school? I mean, everyone wants to cherish their vacation, just look at the twins, their still on their dreamland.”

 

“I just want to see what my new school will look like. Can I go with him appa?” I asked appa with a smile. I know he can’t resist that.

 

“ok ok. Just don’t go home late okay? and taemin, be sure to take care of jaera. Arasseo?” appa said as he folded down the newspaper and looked at his watch.

 

“I have to go now, but if you want I can drop you off there.” Appa said.

 

“oh thanks hyung.” Taemin said as he stood up from his seat and placed his empty plate on the sink.

 

Hmm looks like key-omma and minho-oppa won’t be coming with appa. Remember, they’re sharing that business together.

 

“hey key-omma, you’re not going with appa? You too, minho-oppa..” I asked the two while finishing up my plate.

 

“ah. I’m tired today. I’m sure jonghyun here will be able to handle things by himself.” Key-omma said after wiping his mouth with his hanky, still like how a mother would do.

 

“yah key, you’re really lazy, why don’t you just go and clean the house while I’m gone?” appa said while crossing his arms.

 

“hey, I’M THE ALMIGHTY KEY and the ALMIGHTY KEY doesn’t get his hands dirty. I’ll just supervise the young ones while you’re gone. Ok? Ta-ta~ go now bye sweetie!” key-omma smiled, emphasizing the “ALMIGHTY KEY”, while shooing appa away. Awww they look so cute together. I wouldn’t mind having key as my second mom. Hehehhee.

 

“young ones? Key are you stupid or what? sheesh. I’ll just go and shoot a basket or two down in the neighborhood.” Minho-oppa stood up from his seat and grabbed his jacket that was placed on the coach.

 

“yah choi minho! You’ll clean with the young ones—YAH! DON’T YOU TURN YOUR BACK ON ME, MISTER! YAH YAAAAAH!” key-omma screamed his lungs out at minho-oppa but before he can even stop minho-oppa, the boy already went out of the house.

 

I stood up from my seat and placed the remaining plates on the sink.

 

Taemin-oppa was already waiting outside while appa calmed key-omma down. If only key-omma wasn’t a he, then appa and him would really look like a couple.

 

As I was about to walk out the door, minwoo suddenly called me.

 

“Noona!” minwoo called.

 

“oh minwoo, what’s up?” I replied with a smile.

 

“are you sure you’re going to school with taemin?” minwoo asked. And yeah he doesn’t use hyung… well I don’t know why.  not that it matters actually.

 

“yeah, why? is anything wrong?” I asked while raising an eyebrow.

 

“well..nothing. nevermind, just forget that I asked. Take care noona.” minwoo smiled. Arggg… KIYEOPTA!

 

“waa..minwoo you’re so cute! Ok noona has to go now.bye!” I smiled as I reach for minwoo’s head. Damn why are you so tall minwoo?

 

After ruffling minwoo’s hair which made him frown, appa, taemin and I eventually went out of the house and inside the car.

 

The journey to school was pretty short. Mainly because, appa kept us busy by cracking lame jokes…but I unconsciously laugh to them. Lol.

 

“go home on time okay? bye, have fun jaera.”

 

“will do appa! Bye take care!” I waved my hand as I smiled at appa.

 

“so, where do you want to go now jaera?” taemin-oppa looked at me.

 

*dugeun dugeun* oh what the heck. Those stunning brown orbs… would you please look away? I don’t know if my heart can keep on going anymore than this.

 

“uh..erm..you..go. aah what the heck.”

 

“hahha, calm down. Are you really that excited?” taemin-oppa chuckled.

 

“I’ll just go with you. I mean I don’t really have a destination to go…I just want to see what our school looks like. And I gotta say, it looks awesome.” I said as I eyed the campus.

 

(lol I used the picture of my real school here xD I can't find any pictures of schools so ...yeah.xD)

The whole school was not bad. The surroundings are clean and there are a lot of trees. It feels refreshing.

 

There’s a few students and teachers inside. Well duh. It’s semestral break what do you expect?

 

“ok. I’ll just pass my project to my teacher and after that I’ll tour you to the whole school.” Taemin-oppa said as I grinned at him.

 

We went inside one of the buildings and headed to the faculty room.

 

The students stared at us…well me actually. Maybe because I’m new here? yeah that’s it.

 

As we reached the faculty room, taemin-oppa went inside and I waited for him outside.

 

While I was waiting outside, a brown haired girl with full bangs suddenly approached me with a smile.

 

“annyeong! You must be new here huh. I haven’t seen you here before.” The girl beamed. Waaa she’s so cute! I wanna pinch her cheeks. Must. Resist. Her. cuteness.

 

“ah yeah. I’ll be transferring here on the next semester. are you a first year?” I asked.

 

“yes, wait are you a first year too? Wow! I hope you’ll be in our class—oh I gotta go! see you around!” the girl chuckled before running to the other direction.

 

Yes jaera! You made a new friend!

 

Oh wait. You didn’t ask her name! what a babo you are jaera!

 

“babo, babo, babo jaera!”

 

“woah you going crazy jaera? Hahaha” taemin-oppa laughed as he walked out of the room and went up towards me.

 

“yah, I’m not crazy! Well maybe a bit..”

 

“haha, you’re so cute jaera.” Taemin-oppa ruffled my hair with a smile on his face.

 

Waaa. I can feel my face getting hot especially my cheeks. Aisshh stupid taemin-oppa.

 

Taemin-oppa and I walked around the school after. He showed me the middle school and high school buildings.

 

“so this is where minwoo studied… I wish I was with him during those times..” I mumbled but taemin heard it.

 

“you must love your brother very much huh.” Taemin-oppa said as he smiled at me.

 

“of course! I love him very much, that’s why I’m excited because finally, I can go to the same school as him.” I beamed at him which made him pinch my cheeks.

 

“yah jaera, why are you so cuuute? Hahaha”

 

“me and minwoo take after appa!” I exclaimed as we laughed together.

 

After going through the buildings, taemin-oppa also showed me the gym, the school swimming pool and many other places.

 

We toured the whole school but I still can’t memorize the places. Well this school’s very big so it’s only natural for me to forget everything.

 

Taemin-oppa and I were getting tired of walking so we ended up eating ice cream on the school’s cafeteria.

 

“hey oppa, how did you know that chocolate mousse is my favorite flavor?” I asked taemin-oppa as I take a spoonful of the said ice cream into my mouth.

 

“well the twins always tell me stories about you, they even told me that whenever the four of you go out for an ice cream, you and minwoo always order for chocolate mousse so that explains everything.” Taemin-oppa explained as he smiled.

 

“aisshh those twins. They’re two blabber-mouths.” I pouted.

 

“haha, but those two and of course minwoo really missed you especially youngmin.” Taemin-oppa said while scooping his banana flavored ice cream. It’s really weird actually… I mean the banana flavor and all.

 

“youngmin?” I asked while tilting my head.

 

“yeah, he’s always talking about you, how you play with him, how you always bully him and how he misses those times. Hahha and while talking about you, he’s re-enacting everything. You seem very special to him that’s why I said to myself, this jaera girl isn’t so bad after all.” Taemin-oppa smiled and continued on eating his ice cream.

 

I was happy that taemin-oppa actually thought of me like that but what I heard about youngmin made me even happier.

 

I didn’t know that youngmin missed me that much. Well we always chat and all but really…waaa I’m so happy.

 

Thank you youngmin.

 

“thank you taemin-oppa.” 


Thank you for reading chapter 4!

 

THANK YOU FOR WAITING!! <3 AND SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER TT TT

waaa our exams our finally over and finally sembreak! meaning MORE UPDATES! :DDDD

sorry if I wasn't able to update for like 2 weeks but I promise I'll update more frequently :D well I'll try kkk

FACT: everytime I'll write the character's name, I'll accidentally write "MIYO" instead of "JAERA" lol. I can't move on from my old ff :))

COMMENT CORNER!

@JessieAngLalala: YESS I CAN'T TAKE BOYFRIEND OUT OF MY HEAD! ADSDDBDFEFJODD!! well I still don't know if youngmin really has a crush on her >:D

@Fialufkey: unni! my exams are over ! we canfinally do yours! :D

@minhyuk-baegopa: kkk minwoo looks adorable xD here's the update :D

@nadia99: thanks for waiting chingu! :D

@KkristineWoo97: waaa dongsaeng hahahha! I literally laughed when I saw your comment xD thank you for informing everyone here about my status kkk and as promised, I updated today even though I still have classes tomorrow xD Me <3 you dongsaeng! :D

 

PS: I'M CURRENTLY LOVING SNSD'S THE BOYS <-- WATCH IT HERE!

 

COMMENTS AND SUBSCRIPTIONS ARE MY DAILY DOSE OF VITAMINS