Chapter 30: Forbidden feelings

Maknae! Dorm

Jaera’s POV

*knock knock knock*

 

I heard the sound of the door being knocked by Youngmin.

 

"What do you want?" I asked.

 

"Are you just gonna sulk there all day? What happened to you?" Youngmin said entering the room with worry written all over his face.

 

Youngmin doesn't even have to worry about me. I shouldn't even be talking to him after all that I did.

 

"Don't stress yourself because of me--"

 

"Why wouldn't I stress myself? You're my girlfriend."

 

Girlfriend... girlfriend...

 

"do I really deserve being youngmin's girlfriend?" I muttered under my breath making youngmin unable to comprehend my speech.

 

"Did you say something?"

 

"Nothing. Go ahead of me... I'm not in the mood for talks." I said, turning my back on Youngmin who in turn just sighed.

 

"You know... if there's anything bothering you... there's always a somebody here who's willing to help you... somebody who care deeply about you... somebody who loves you..."

 

And I know that despite all those things... I don't deserve it.

 

"Just go... please." I finally said not wanting to see youngmin's face as it only brings me the memories of what I have done.

 

Taemin's POV

"So... how did it go?"

 

"Nothing to be smiling about. Care to tell me what exactly happened to those two?"

 

"Just some sibling quarrel." I said as Youngmin and I continued to walk down the hallways of the hotel.

 

"It doesn't look like just some sibling quarrel to me." Youngmin remarked as I just smiled but before I can even step another foot on the floor, Youngmin stopped me.

 

"Look hyung, I don't care even if she get's mad at me for telling you this but Jaera is my girlfriend and I can't just let her be depressed and sulk inside her room all day when the sun is shining this bright. I care... no I love her so much hyung..." Youngmin said furrowing his eyebrows as I just continued to smile.

 

"I know." I said watching his bewildered face.

 

"I love her too and of course you and Minwoo too-"

 

"Then why won't you tell me what the is happening?!" Youngmin shouted and I can't help but just smile because even if I did tell him what's happening... it won't make any difference.

 

"I'm not the one that should be telling these things to you Youngmin and besides..."

 

"What?"

 

"You're only looking for a way to hurt yourself."

 

Minwoo's POV

A day has passed and I still haven't talk to my noona. I have so much to tell her but I don't have the courage to even go near her.

 

"Yo minwoo, wanna play a game with us?" I turned to my back and saw minho hyung, key hyung and sulli holding a box of uno stacko.

 

We're in the beach and you're playing what... uno stacko? Shouldn't it be beach volleyball? As much as I'd like to say that I can't. I'll only get a good beating.

 

"Uhh I'm not in the mood for games right now--"

 

"Oh come on! It's been awhile since we played this game!" Minho-hyung said as he started scattering the blocks on the table.

 

Why don't they just get Kwangmin and Jian... oh wait I forgot they must be on a date now. Figures but this is not the time for me to play!

 

*ring ring*

 

As soon as my phone rang, I quickly answered it without even taking a look at the caller's name.

 

‘'Oh minwoo, could you hang out with me for awhile at the beach? I know it's already late but I'm looking for my bracelet and I needed some company you know. I'll be there in a few minutes. Bye!"

 

Before I can even speak the call already ended.

 

"Who's that?" Key hyung asked.

 

"It's Taemin hyung. He's asking me to go with him to the beach--"

 

"Then let me go with you--" sulli said but before she can even finish her sentence I already replied.

 

"Uhh I need to go now bye!"

 

"Yah Minwoo YAH!" I heard Sulli yell but I ignored her and quickly ran towards the front door of the lobby.

 

"That was pretty close."

 

I walked out of the hotel and headed towards the sides of the beach. As I arrived there, I sat on the sands and watched the sun set while waiting for Taemin hyung to arrive.

 

What's bugging me is that, it's getting dark now abd yet he still wants to look for something... meh nevermind.

 

As I was waiting for Taemin-hyung, I heard a familiar voice not far from here searching for Taemin hyung too.

 

"Jaera-noona?"

 

Nobody's POV

"Taemin oppa? Taemin... Minwoo? What...what are you doing here?" Jaera said as Minwoo stood up from his sitting position and faced her.

 

"Taemin hyung called me here. What about you?"

 

"Same. This must be a set-up... look. This must be so awkward for you--"

 

"No it isn't." Minwoo cutted her off as she just sighed.

 

"let's just forget last night and act like it never happened." Jaera said as she was about to turn away but Minwoo immediately grabbed her arms and looked straight into her eyes.

 

"But I don't want to forget it! I don't want to forget the fact that even just for once... I was finally able to let my feelings reach you... my feelings not as a brother but as a man--"

 

"But these feelings...mine and yours... it's wrong! You're my brother Minwoo! We're siblings!" Jaera struggled from Minwoo's grip but he just held her tighter.

 

"I don't care!" Minwoo shouted making Jaera stare back at him.

 

"I don't care if we have the same parents, I don't care even if we have the same flesh and blood! I don't care about what other people or even our family would say! All I care about is you! All this time... you're the only one that I've yearned for, even when we were still kids..." minwoo confessed as the tears that Jaera was trying to hold back finally fell.

 

Minwoo then caressed Jaera's face and wiped her cheeks.

 

"I know that you feel the same way for me too and I won't let anyone ruin it. If I have to move out of the house then I would. I'm ready to face anything as long as you're with me."

 

"Minwoo, I love you and you know it. If the time comes where we need to present ourselves and face everyone including appa, I promise that I'll be with you. We're in this together."

 

The two then hugged each other and shared their first official kiss a couple.

 

"I love you Jaera."

 

"I love you too Minwoo."

 

Unknown to them that a certain somebody has seen it all and now his world has shattered into millions of pieces.

 

"Oh my God... this can't be... Jaera and Minwoo..."


THANK YOU FOR READING CHAPTER 30!

I'M SORRY. I know all of you won't believe me if I say that the reason why I can't update is because I've been taking care of my niece so yeah. but it's true! you can ask my friends at kakaotalk if you don't believe me xD

well if you want to add me in kakaotalk here : pakwanii

just introduce yourself ok? :D

 

I CREATED A NEW TWO-THREE SHOT FIC STARRING PARK CHANYEOL OF EXO-K! PLS READ!

"Kissy Kissy! Touchy Touchy!"

    

as much as I hate to say it, turns out that this fic will be more of a drama fic than a comedy fic, if you prefer a comedy fic more then please try out my other fic: 

"MY TWIN BABYSITTER"

COMMENT CORNER!

@DanielDanielleKy: yeah really weird! I was actually scared about how you readers would react T.T and yeah I pity youngmin too :((

@KkristineWoo97: noona?? isn't it supposed to be unni? xD yeah he would be lolol

@kissme24: totally rated m if taemin didn't come HAHAHAHAH JK OTL I'M SO HOPELESS XD

@beverly_ym:  oh thank you so much! at least I know that someone here doesn't hate the idea of this fic getting all dramatic! stay tune for more youngmin moments! lol XD

@Fialufkey: oh thank you for understanding unni! yeah youngmin's soooo gonna be heartbroken T.T

@fruitymoonbeams: HAHAHAHHA! YOU SHOULDN'T READ IT! you're too young dear! xD 

@aininoneko: hahahahhahah! taemin's love for bananas lol wow thank you so much for that comment! it made my day :D

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE. YOU WILL MEET BOYFRIEND IN YOUR DREAMS LATER AND HAVE A SWEET MUSHY CHEESY MOMENT WITH THEM. <3