Chapter 7: kingka finally snapped at queenka

Maknae! Dorm

Nobody’s POV

“And you even became queenka upon your first day here. you really don’t have respect, do you? I HATE YOU KIM JAERA!!” the tall girl wearing a middle school uniform shouted as she stared at Jaera like she was some piece of crap sticking close to ‘her’ minwoo.

 

She didn’t hesitate on not using any honorifics to the older girl or by saying that Jaera doesn’t have any respect. She didn’t care if she was still in middle school because it was her last year there anyway, and for all she care about was ‘her minwoo’. her only minwoo.

 

“God, Sulli, what the heck is up with you?!” minwoo scoffed as he rolled his eyes on the young girl.

 

“but oppa! She’s taking what’s mine! Get away from her, she’s evil!” sulli wrapped her hands around minwoo’s arm trying to pull him out of his seat but the boy didn’t budge at all.

 

“since when did I become your oppa? Last time I checked you’re older than me by 3 months!” minwoo said trying to shrug off sulli’s hands. (A/N: ok I made sulli a year younger here but her birthday’s still the same xD they’re the same age but minwoo’s already in high school cos he’s an accelerated student right? :D)

 

“er.. I think you got it all wrong …sulli? Is it sulli?” Jaera said looking confused as hell.

 

“yes my name is sulli. Choi Sulli, but it will be No Sulli anytime soon so would you please get away from my boyfriend?! Me, Choi Sulli, is the only queenka suitable for No Minwoo, one of the great kingkas, so back off .” Sulli exclaimed still trying to get minwoo away from jaera.

 

“not this again sulli. I’ve told you for the millionth time that I AM NOT YOUR B-O-Y-F-R-I-E-N-D. and I can stay close with anyone that I want to, you don’t own my life.” Minwoo said in a slightly irritated tone but still tried to keep his cool. The whole cafeteria was looking at them weirdly, who won’t get irritated?

 

“but minwoo—“

 

“sulli, I think you should stop this. I mean you’re always doing this everyday. Aren’t you tired of it?” kwangmin asked nicely. Well he was always the ‘nice guy’.

 

“NO oppa and I won’t ever get tired of it. and that girl just took my place as the 1st queenka!” sulli ranted while stomping her feet on the floor.

 

“yah sulli, before you get anymore attention than we’re already receiving, take a sit first and we’ll talk this out.” Key said calmly as he finished his food.

 

“that’s why I’m the queenka cos I attract a lot of attention!”

 

“CHOI JINRI.”

 

Upon hearing key’s words, the girl immediately sat down beside minwoo.

 

Key was the only one that sulli follows from the group. She knew that key was the ‘omma’ of the group and acting like a in front of him is a big NO-NO. Minho was out of the question, he doesn’t give a damn care if she was always at their table. Well except if she was getting in the way of him and his food. Taemin on the other hand, watches them but doesn’t join their conversations because he’s used to the daily scene already and he knew that talking to sulli wasn’t gonna work anyway.

 

The only ones who actually minds sulli’s daily routine of annoying the group are Jian, Kwangmin, Youngmin, Key and of course minwoo.

 

“so your problem is?” Jian asked sulli.

 

“her jian-unni!” sulli said as she rolled her eyes at Jaera.

 

“did I do something wrong sulli? Uhm. I think this is the first time we’ve met, actually.” Jaera replied with a small smile.

 

“duh, I know that. but you’re trying to steal my place as the 1st queenka and minwoo’s girlfriend.” Sulli said with as a matter-of-fact tone.

 

“Jaera doesn’t even give a damn care about being the queenka.” Youngmin sighed. He was getting annoyed at sulli’s daily routine of annoying them.

 

“what’s a queenka?” Jaera asked.

 

“a girl is considered as the school’s queenka when everyone thinks of her as the most beautiful and most popular girl in school. It’s the same for kingka. How could you not know about such a thing?” Jian replied.

 

“well I stayed in America right? and they don’t have those…not that I can think of.” Jaera explained.

 

“well now you get it?” Jian asked.

 

“so sulli is saying that I’m a ‘queenka’?”

 

“are you deaf or what?” sulli said in a mocking voice.

 

“but it’s my first day here.”

 

“and so?” Jian said.

 

“then why am I a queenka?”

 

“cos everyone here thinks you’re prettier and more gorgeous than me and it’s hella irritating.” sulli said trying to keep her cool.

 

“so sulli is the queenka?” Jaera asked.

 

“yes I am.” Sulli said proudly.

 

“then are you a queenka Jian?”

 

“yes she’s one too but she’s 3rd.” sulli said smugly.

 

“well I don’t care about that. you’re the only one who’s ing about that queenka thing sulli.” Jian stated.

 

“then is minwoo a kingka?”

 

“yes he is.”

 

“then how about—“

 

“would you please stop that queenka and kingka conversation?!!” youngmin snapped as he was getting irritated at the three girls.

 

“sorry.” The three girls chorused.

 

“you see sulli, you got it all wrong.” Kwangmin said as he continued on eating his food.

 

“what wron—“

 

“hey me and taemin will go ahead now ok? Good luck with that..that…what’s your name again?” minho asked looking bored as ever.

 

“waaahh! Oppa! How could you easily forget my name?!” sulli hissed as she stood up from her seat and glared at minho.

 

“hyung, her name’s Jinri.” Taemin whispered earning him another glare from the girl

 

“I heard that! My name’s sulli! S-U-L-L-I!!!” sulli screamed as she was about to tackle taemin and minho but before she can do that, minwoo immediately grabbed her arm and looked at the two older boys.

 

“I think we should get going now hyung... before things get ugly.” Taemin said as he and minho hurriedly went out of the cafeteria with some girls swooning over them.

 

“sulli take a seat.” Key said.

 

Sulli returned to her seat, same as minwoo.

 

“as I was saying, you got it all wrong sulli. Jaera is not minwoo’s girlfriend.” Kwangmin explained as everyone look at sulli.

 

“then why is that ty Jaera—“ before sulli can even continue her sentence, minwoo finally snapped. He let it passed when sulli shouted and yelled at her sister but there is no way that he’ll tolerate someone who calls her sister a .

 

“sulli, This girl here that you just called a is my older sister! She’s my noona for pete’s sake. How could you even get jealous of my sister?! Gosh sulli, I didn’t know that you would be this immature! And for the nth time, I DON’T HAVE A FREAKIN GIRLFRIEND! And even if I want to have one, it won’t be you!” Minwoo snapped as he got up from his seat and went out of the cafeteria heading to his room, leaving everyone shocked especially sulli.

 

“Minwoo wait up!” kwangmin said as he ran after minwoo.

 

This was the first time that minwoo shouted like that to sulli and the thought of it hurt sulli so much that she just want to cry her heart out like she got her heart broken for the first time.

 

Jian and Jaera immediately went to sulli's side who was now crying.

 

“sulli…” Jian said.

 

“J-jaera..unni… I’m s-sorry… I’m so stupid..” the girl said in between her sobs.

 

“it’s okay sulli. Everyone becomes like that for the one they love.” Jaera hugged sulli as she let the girl cry on her shoulders.

 

“hey, no one becomes like that for the one they love, sulli’s the only one who reacts violently like that —OW!” youngmin said making key elbow him while Jaera and Jian glared at him.

 

“what was that for?!” youngmin yelled as he eyed key.

 

“for being an idiot banana head.”


Thank you for reading chapter 7!

I'm so sorry if you're suggestions wasn't used! I asked soojung-unni (my older sister) to choose from the five pictures that I showed her (pictures of: KARA's goo hara, AS's Kahi, Apink's NaEun, f(x)'s Sulli and IU) and she chose sulli that's why I used her here. SORRY FOR THE BIG DISAPPOINTMENT TT TT

and I tried writing in the 3rd person's point of view lol this chapter is so short. how was it? TELL ME IF IT'S OKAY!

I just lost 2 subbies. *cries in a corner* 

sulli looks like this btw: 

COMMENT CORNER!

@JessieAngLalala: sorry if I didn't use Naeun but she's a character anyway in TTPG xDD and lol about minwoo. he's thinking green xDDD

@minhyuk-baegopa: she obviously misunderstood everything xDD

@lovelyyjocelyn: sorry if kahi or hara didn't make it here TT TT

@KkristineWoo97: well it's gonna be like that anyway kkk :D and thanks dongsaeng! glad you liked it! :D

 

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE TO HAVE A BETTER LIFE!